• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@EarthboundHero GGs earlier! Sorry about that lag, I have this sinking feeling it was from my end, but we managed to have fun matches nontheless! Ness <3 Thanks for playing!

@ Scraket Scraket GGs yo! I think that's the first blue connection I've ever gotten. Like. Ever. Really fun matches haha, I don't recall if I've seen your ganon before <3. Loved the lucas, it got pretty intense :b. Thanks for playing!

Scraket

Smash Ace
@EarthboundHero GGs earlier! Sorry about that lag, I have this sinking feeling it was from my end, but we managed to have fun matches nontheless! Ness <3 Thanks for playing!

@ Scraket Scraket GGs yo! I think that's the first blue connection I've ever gotten. Like. Ever. Really fun matches haha, I don't recall if I've seen your ganon before <3. Loved the lucas, it got pretty intense :b. Thanks for playing!
GGs dude that was a lot of fun! and where in the bay area do you live? im in sonoma county

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs dude that was a lot of fun! and where in the bay area do you live? im in sonoma county
Oh shoot, you're in the bay area?? Wow, gotta read more haha. I'm in alameda county. :D

Whelp, off to bed. Gnite~ :b

Last edited:

HDM

Smash Cadet
@ JeffsMov JeffsMov Good games. No problem, I was trying to train my Falcon :) You're Falco was tough man, keep at it and he'll be really scary!

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ JeffsMov JeffsMov Good games. No problem, I was trying to train my Falcon :) You're Falco was tough man, keep at it and he'll be really scary!
Btw, do you care I recorded some matches? I like to examinate them, see what I could have done better, like DI to the ground, or things like that. If you want them too I can record them and upload them to youtube so you can see them. (At 720p60fps)

@ RipxWizho RipxWizho Esto va para tí tambien, grabe como 2 o 3 de nuestros juegos, si quiere que los suba, solo dime.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey Kwam you should consider entering one of my tourneys. Check out the previous brackets @ challonge/lagfi

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Hey, anyone else use wiimmfi? I'd do netplay but trust me when I say my laptop isn't quite up to par with keeping up with things.

My P:M friend code is: 2969-5284-2047

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Hey, anyone else use wiimmfi? I'd do netplay but trust me when I say my laptop isn't quite up to par with keeping up with things.

My P:M friend code is: 2969-5284-2047
sure my friend code is 4215-0680-1281

Top Bottom