• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
damn this actually about to be a good doubles tourney even tho its mainly the tourney regulars, im way stronger in teams than singles and there's some stacked teams i wanna face

waygu

Smash Lord
@Mattchu rip is back - my wiis in my backpack but i'll be on in a minute to play
the chat for the tourney is here, just log into it to check in, since we'll be playing until start time you should probably go in now lol

GabPR

Smash Lord
lol just saw the notice for the doubles tourney, o well had something to do anyways. will it be streamed?

HDM

Smash Cadet
ggs i guess, but that lag was out of control. Not sure if it was me, but you had a red connection on my list

waygu

Smash Lord
@ infestx infestx you got out of pools and into bracket in lagfi right?
you should really consider playing in one of my weeklies, click here and check out the brackets and who's playing. you'd have good matches and also contribute to good matches! come cause some upsets and win it all ;D

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGs @ infestx infestx those first matches were funny. I'm not sure how serious your lucas is but djc pkf is godly.

Also. ERMAGAAHD LUCAS CONFIRMED IM GOING TO SMASH 4 BYE PM HOOHA

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Yup yup. Sowwy for the late reply. Got caught up with something
would have liked you to catch on that i wasnt playing serious after i realized i was lesser and was trying to learn, but thats that.:(

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
would have liked you to catch on that i wasnt playing serious after i realized i was lesser and was trying to learn, but thats that.:(
It's wifi, so none of it is really serious. I was trying to DACUS only in some of those matches. I would've went full on Ivy if it were that serious. You have the tech skill my good sir, you just seem to autopilot a bit. You focus a bit to much on Wizards Foot and Flame Choke>D-Smash (even when I tech it) and you go a bit too deep with them D-Airs.

Top Bottom