• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Mm, sorry, first time doing all this. Got an error code: 86420
Well, some facts here;
1.- You need to DMZ your wii. Without DMZ it will act as a firewall and you will not be able to play with a lot of persons on this thread.

2.-This is a wiimmfi thread, even I put wiimmifi on Dolphin and I'm able yo play online with Wii's users.

3.- Don't worry to ask, hope I helped you.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ Mattchu Mattchu @trati @ M Malcom_Martos GGs, thanks for the matches.
Matt, ROB is a good player, tho he need to take care of Ike's attacks, and he SD a lot. (Well, I might SD more than he...)
Btw, Matt, ROB and Malcom, do you guy care if I record an upload our last dub match? (The one with the 2v1 comeback)

waygu

Smash Lord
hey for everyone on - what time should i hold tourneys this weekend?
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 try to check what times work for you and tell me what they are in Central so i can try to accommodate!

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
hey for everyone on - what time should i hold tourneys this weekend?
@ qwertz143 qwertz143 try to check what times work for you and tell me what they are in Central so i can try to accommodate!
Well I finished making my cosplay today so I'll be free the whole of tomorrow. Like I'll stay up any time if you want as I'm currently in Bangalore atm so the time doesn't affect as much as before.
however, like I mentioned in your thread, I probably won't be free this Saturday and Sunday as I'm one of the main cosplayers, so I'll be attending that con

Top Bottom