• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
Looking for some 1v1s with friendly people to help a newbie get better at the game. If not I'll just head to bed and ask again tomorrow.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
omy god I suck lol. I need to learn the fundamentals. Just hard to do that against a computer.

edit: controller started acting up that marth/roy match sorry.
No worry, and yes, you need the fundamentals of neutral games, but you are doing it pretty well. First time Wi-Fi, I guess.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
No worry, and yes, you need the fundamentals of neutral games, but you are doing it pretty well. First time Wi-Fi, I guess.
GGs and thanks for the help! Sad thing is that the other characters I used I play better with than my main -__-. I'll work on movement and the basics more. I pull off wave dashing and stuff easy in practice mode, but against people its a different story lol.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
GGs and thanks for the help! Sad thing is that the other characters I used I play better with than my main -__-. I'll work on movement and the basics more. I pull off wave dashing and stuff easy in practice mode, but against people its a different story lol.
Yeah, I know how it feels, before Wi-Fi my main was Toon Link, after some battles in Wi-Fi, I feel he wasn't my character.
Tho you do have a good Roy, with him is all about the basics, I would help you, put I have to go fast right now. Here a guild if you want to read something. http://smashboards.com/guides/playing-with-ph1r3.62/ <- Excelent guide
GGs, but I have to leave now. You have a great DK, and I expect to fight you again.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
Does anyone want to play I haven't in a few months or so so i'm probably going to really suck

Top Bottom