• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Still available here for anyone who wants to see if this works for me now: 2969-5284-2047

waygu

Smash Lord
@ EthJ EthJ i'll help you test

SINGLES TOURNAMENT TONIGHT @ 7 CENTRAL / 8 EASTERN (in 4 hours)
MESSAGE ME YOUR FC TO REGISTER
INFO HERE, MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS

waygu

Smash Lord
Sad I can't show up, I'm at my boyfriend's for two more weeks or so.
Raise your hands every night to give me strength to beat his hyper stage camp strat.
ill be doing them when youre back too, it has replaced my nightly search for games and waste of 3+ hours lol

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
this connection was scary at first and is now above average im excited lmao
Tell me about it, I had to quit Skype to see if that would fix any troubles, and I guess it did lol

GGs man, remind me to never touch Falco again, I remember why I can't use him. xD

waygu

Smash Lord
@ EthJ EthJ congrats on configuring your set up correctly! your connection is so good i am going to port forward tonight lmao.

i was saving the last game's replay and it took to long so we d/c but i wouldve kept playing! i hope you stay around, once you learn this games' mechanics more (dash dancing/pivoting, wavedashing, DI) you'll be even more of a threat than you currently are

Tell me about it, I had to quit Skype to see if that would fix any troubles, and I guess it did lol

GGs man, remind me to never touch Falco again, I remember why I can't use him. xD
im surprised shutting skype caused that big of a difference! i think it was at least partially server lag
i have the same thing with fox/falco, either you're on or you quit playing after how bad you got beat trying to do basic things. that was about the most fluid my fox has ever been, mostly due to connection letting me get a steady rhythm for techs. fun games.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
2 HOURS TILL 1V1 TOURNEY
ALL INFO IS HERE - MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS DIRECTLY
ALL I NEED IS YOUR FC TO REGISTER
CURRENTLY 3 ENTRANTS, LOOKING FOR AT LEAST 3 MORE TO MAKE IT SIZABLE

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
When the game freezes online does anyone else's controller sometimes vibrate?

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
@ waygu waygu I also realised how I ain't so hot with Toon Link, despite him being tons of fun in PM. I see I'm not bad with Luigi, Wolf and Sonic from what I've experienced thus far. Anyway, yeah, it could've also been server lag but it was pretty much smooth sailing after that horrendously laggy first match lol

Wavedashing is still very scrubby, I need to learn how to time it right, and I blame Smash 4's infinite air dodges, keep forgetting that when I play Melee or PM. D: Though wow, thanks! You're real good yourself, don't think I can say anymore about that!

waygu

Smash Lord
@ TurboLink TurboLink i havent done it myself so im pretty clueless about it right now but i can help in the future lmao if that helps any

SINGLES BRACKET STARTS IN 1 HOUR
INFO HERE - MESSAGE ME YOUR FC TO REGISTER

CHECK IN ENDS 15 MINUTES AFTER START TIME - IF YOU ARE NOT THERE YOU ARE DQ'D

current entrants

@ waygu waygu
@ marckenson marckenson
@ SuperMario1 SuperMario1
@Mattchu
@ R Royal-X ("probably")

come join us! its an easy to follow format, all of the current entrants are comfortable with helping explain the process during if you're unsure!
@ EthJ EthJ you'd honestly benefit and enjoy this if you entered
@ TurboLink TurboLink i think it'd be good for you to get some tournament play too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom