• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
i just started messing around with port forwarding my wii - i might be 2 minutes i might be 20 - feel free to replace me no hard feelings sorry for bad timing

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
i just started messing around with port forwarding my wii - i might be 2 minutes i might be 20 - feel free to replace me no hard feelings sorry for bad timing
I can wait a bit depending how everyone else feels. I added you anyways since you are a regular here.

waygu

Smash Lord
I would like to as well, but I'm not at home, gime 30 mins
Alittle pic about where I'm.

(My car)
lol your funny dude.
sorry im taking so long to figure this out, its saying those ports are in use and i just wanted it to be easy tbh

edit - it is easy, i just had pre-set port forwards from cell phones on the the wifi, deleted them and its done. now i gotta walk to the basement to reset router. first world problems.

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
I guess I'll say GGs @SuperMario1 here.
I see you've picked up the Hero of Time. I think I'll just say that F-Throw chains are escapable by just jumping out of them, don't get go predictable with his D-Air, and don't over rely on Up-B since it's really punishable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom