• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Sorry, I would have played but someone else joined me and I had to close everything so the connection wasn't as bad.

Still looking for 1v1: 3611-2777-6125

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I meant much
Seems like you're not too familiar with the community based on join time/posts/behavior. In that case, it's going to be a lot of uphill battling to get better, but you can get there. Nobody started playing smash and didn't improve at all. The community is here so you can ask questions and get answers. That kinda thing. Don't give up.

Prototypein3d

Smash Cadet
Seems like you're not too familiar with the community based on join time/posts/behavior. In that case, it's going to be a lot of uphill battling to get better, but you can get there. Nobody started playing smash and didn't improve at all. The community is here so you can ask questions and get answers. That kinda thing. Don't give up.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ P Prototypein3d you can ask most of the people around here that i was really bad when i got here and im still pretty bad. but sometimes i win. sometimes i get down on myself and i sd 2 times and get 4 stocked.
there's a lot of mechanics to learn in this game, how DI works, crouch canceling and teching after being hit, wavedashing for movement etc
just take it slow, dont get too upset or down and try to be really aware of what works and what doesnt and why and you'll get there faster than not!

waygu

Smash Lord
waygu's Weeklies schedule

4/4 - DOUBLES @ 3PM CENTRAL / 4PM EASTERN
4/4 - SINGLES @ 7PM CENTRAL / 8PM EASTERN
4/5 - DOUBLES @ 7PM CENTRAL / 8PM EASTERN

ALL INFO HERE
PM ME 'REGISTRATION' WITH YOUR FC AND WHICH BRACKET
ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME
THESE HAVE BEEN GETTING PRETTY INTENSE AS THEY'VE GONE ON,
LETS GET EVERYONE INVOLVED THIS WEEKEND SO THEY CAN GET A TASTE OF THE
COMPETITION

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
idk what was up with my tonight. GGs. Maybe roy isn't my character. Or I just suck on wifi lol.

Last edited:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
ayy lmao ggs
@ gameplayzero gameplayzero Your Roy wasn't bad in the least, it's just a difference between techskill(ish) and game knowledge. You obviously used Roy's strong points in game at times such as crouch-cancelling during early percents and using d-tilt to start a combo, but you never really expanded from that and I think you need to in order to become better. Mind if I give you some tips?

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
ayy lmao ggs
@ gameplayzero gameplayzero Your Roy wasn't bad in the least, it's just a difference between techskill(ish) and game knowledge. You obviously used Roy's strong points in game at times such as crouch-cancelling during early percents and using d-tilt to start a combo, but you never really expanded from that and I think you need to in order to become better. Mind if I give you some tips?
please do. I have learned recovering differently from you, as well as being better at the neutral. Besides some terrible DI on my part (I'm working on that) and rushing in like an idiot, I'd love to hear what you had to say. Just feels like my movement is sluggish when I play online compared to the practice stage (which could be nerves or something).

waygu

Smash Lord
hey @ cheesestalker cheesestalker he invited you so you kind of have to go by what they had planned. im hosting and jeff hasnt accepted the doubles invitation yet but if he does and agrees to be your team mate see you then lol

Top Bottom