• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Well of course AFTER we're finished playing the connection is nearly flawless but I get one shot before you have to play someone else. ****ing christ.

What am I supposed to do against Ike anyway? He's like Captain Falcon with a sword. He can stay out of Lucas' range all day then come in with quick draw if Lucas over commits or messes up (which is common online).

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
Well of course AFTER we're finished playing the connection is nearly flawless but I get one shot before you have to play someone else. ****ing christ.
Sorry if you're here around this time tomorrow I'll probably be on

GmJn

Smash Ace

What am I supposed to do against Ike anyway? He's like Captain Falcon with a sword. He can stay out of Lucas' range all day then come in with quick draw if Lucas over commits or messes up (which is common online).
Uhh, Lucas is too much like Falco for you to complain about the Matchup

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Morning from over yonder, folks! Anyone wanna kick my scrubby butt? 2969-5284-2047

Scraket

Smash Ace

Lucas's full djc pk freeze length makes it pretty tough for ike if you can get it consistently, and neon has made a good point in that approaching magnet to waveland back is a good way to make ike(and the rest of the FE characters) whiff an attack.
making ike whiff is pretty important, since when he doesnt have the best options to deal with Lucas pressure.

waygu

Smash Lord
4/4 - DOUBLES @ 3PM CENTRAL / 4PM EASTERN
4/4 - SINGLES @ 7PM CENTRAL / 8PM EASTERN

0 entrants for both currently - if there are little to no entrants for an event i might cancel and take some free time lol.​

GmJn

Smash Ace
Lucas's full djc pk freeze length makes it pretty tough for ike if you can get it consistently, and neon has made a good point in that approaching magnet to waveland back is a good way to make ike(and the rest of the FE characters) whiff an attack.
making ike whiff is pretty important, since when he doesnt have the best options to deal with Lucas pressure.
Yeah, I personally think this MU is even cause Ike just outranges Lucas to the max, and Lucas has good pressure, but not spacy good and projectiles once again not spacy good.

waygu

Smash Lord
About to add you. Who hosts?
usually when you both added each other, either one is already hosting or you both see eachother as 'online', then one of the two hosts pretty much immediately after that lol. there's no real advantage or formality with it on pm

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
I'm free, I was playing Melee to get used to it a bit, there might be some rotations close to here tomorrow, but I don't know.

Someone free 1v1? FC 1337-4407-9851

(lol, I still put my FC here)

Top Bottom