• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
4/4 - SINGLES @ 8PM CENTRAL / 9PM EASTERN
4/5 - DOUBLES @ 8PM CENTRAL / 9PM EASTERN
PM ME WITH FC TO ENTER
LETS GET THESE TO HAVE CLOSER TO 10, LAST NIGHT WAS 7 AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT TO HAVE 1-3 MORE :)

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
4/4 - SINGLES @ 7PM CENTRAL / 8PM EASTERN
4/5 - DOUBLES @ 7PM CENTRAL / 8PM EASTERN
PM ME WITH FC TO ENTER
LETS GET THESE TO HAVE CLOSER TO 10, LAST NIGHT WAS 7 AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT TO HAVE 1-3 MORE :)
I think if you start them later more people will partake.

waygu

Smash Lord
pushed back start times on both tournaments to 8pm central / 9pm eastern! i hope this will allow more people to enter!

Royal-X

Smash Ace
4/4 - SINGLES @ 8PM CENTRAL / 9PM EASTERN
4/5 - DOUBLES @ 8PM CENTRAL / 9PM EASTERN
PM ME WITH FC TO ENTER
I suppose I'll join once more. I must redeem myself from last time.

GmJn

Smash Ace
GGs, I'm trying to get better at Falco, but you have a great Charizard/Roy, and an exelent Ike.

You have such mind games, I have an headche right now tho.

(WHY IN ALL HELLS IKE HAVE A SPIKE IN THE TAUNT)
Cause, he was preparing him self;) Thanks for the complements, I was mosly trying to get the chaingrab off but it appears you have really good DI

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Cause, he was preparing him self;) Thanks for the complements, I was mosly trying to get the chaingrab off but it appears you have really good DI
I don't know why, but I didn't save the Falco-Marth one, was one of may favories, tho, I saved the Roy dittos when you win by a huge comeback and last Flaco-Ike. I want to upload them ("Jeffs get his ass kicked by [player here]"). Do you care if I do it?

Top Bottom