• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EGG384

Smash Rookie
Anybody else just browsing now, feel free to join my room. I've been playing since the 64 days, but never in tournaments so I want to see how good serious players are!

2454 1321 6195

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
Anybody else just browsing now, feel free to join my room. I've been playing since the 64 days, but never in tournaments so I want to see how good serious players are!

2454 1321 6195
Okay, add my FC (we both need each others to play).

EGG384

Smash Rookie
That was actually an average or slightly better than average connection for me.

GGS. If you're interested in competitive Smash I suggest you read up some guides first.
Nah I just had to do something else online, the connection was good. I can play for a bit now.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
ALL THE YES. I haven't played with you in FOREVER!!
Hehe, likewise! I also haven't played in forever (already johning so I don't feel so bad when I lose ;_;). Show me dat lovely Fox of yours (ogod, that doesn't sound weird, does it?) along with the pro Link ;)

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
gotta run, but gg
GGS, you know for a player that doesn't really know that much tech (though I think I saw you at least L cancel) you aren't that bad. Keep at it and you'll be a serious threat here one day I think. But yeah you should look up guides on Smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom