• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
GGS @himemiya though I'm not a fan of your playstyle at all. It was probably the most apparent with ZSS. Nevertheless Id want to play Kirby again

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs doubles participants,I'd like to think I did Giga Bowser pretty well that round
You and @ waygu waygu are pretty good. I think the only thing that gets yall is that sometimes both of you focus on 1 person at the wrong time(like trying to double team MG's Ganon while I'm safe to spam needles) There's a time to do that when the other person isn't a problem, like when they're star KOed or got hit away, but for the most part both of you focusing on one opponent usually has the outcome of one getting in the way of the other.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You and @ waygu waygu are pretty good. I think the only thing that gets yall is that sometimes both of you focus on 1 person at the wrong time(like trying to double team MG's Ganon while I'm safe to spam needles) There's a time to do that when the other person isn't a problem, like when they're star KOed or got hit away, but for the most part both of you focusing on one opponent usually as the outcome of one getting in the way of the other.
Yeah,we gotta work on that

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
GGS @himemiya though I'm not a fan of your playstyle at all. It was probably the most apparent with ZSS. Nevertheless Id want to play Kirby again
Himemiya.
HydreigonMuppetMaster.
HyMuMa.
Hmm..........am I seeing coincidences?

Both that name and my shortened name sound the same.

Last edited:

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
D

Deleted member

Anyone up to play for a while? :D I have about 17 more minutes of time before I have to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
MY GOODNESS THE LAG HAS NEVER BEEN SO INTENSE! I am soooo sorry! :(
I have never had a lag so terrible before, and if possible, I don't want to again. But it's nothing to be sorry about, it's not your fault.
With that, anyone else want to 1v1?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ someonerandom someonerandom
OMG, GGS! Those rests, I'm going to have jigglypuff nightmares now! And those Falcon dittos were to die for! xDD PWANCHES ALL DEY ERRYDAY. Gonna go get myself some dinner now :3

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I just got worked, lmao.

Good games @ P PATH O__o I can no longer keep up with your Link. >.< I am such a greedy jerk with the Rests, probably cost me a few games, lol. Ironic how it seemed lag lessened up (or at least I thought so) when we were playing those hilarious Falcon dittos... Stuff like that is what keeps me around and playing this game, lol.

dat paunches doe, especially the one at the end... I'd be :salt:, lol

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I just got worked, lmao.

Good games @ P PATH O__o I can no longer keep up with your Link. >.< I am such a greedy jerk with the Rests, probably cost me a few games, lol. Ironic how it seemed lag lessened up (or at least I thought so) when we were playing those hilarious Falcon dittos... Stuff like that is what keeps me around and playing this game, lol.

dat paunches doe, especially the one at the end... I'd be :salt:, lol
lmao you kept up and then some. ;b That one game where you got 3 (or was it 4...) rests on me... hyyyyyype

Yeah, let's do it again sometime! Dem punches... :shaker::salt::shaker::salt::mad088:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
lmao you kept up and then some. ;b That one game where you got 3 (or was it 4...) rests on me... hyyyyyype

Yeah, let's do it again sometime! Dem punches... :shaker::salt::shaker::salt::mad088:
LOL, I remember that game. Felt like redemption for all those times I got messed up by Link ;_; I tried to walk up to you after a respawn and just Rest, but you're quicker to get away than others who sit in shield and let me shield poke them with it, hehe...

srsly, your Fox gimped my Puff (multiple times, T_T). I don't even know how that's possible. However, very few people if any at all have hit me with a U-throw U-air yet... Is it just not in PM?

Next time we play, Falcon dittos to start fo sho' ;)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
LOL, I remember that game. Felt like redemption for all those times I got messed up by Link ;_; I tried to walk up to you after a respawn and just Rest, but you're quicker to get away than others who sit in shield and let me shield poke them with it, hehe...

srsly, your Fox gimped my Puff (multiple times, T_T). I don't even know how that's possible. However, very few people if any at all have hit me with a U-throw U-air yet... Is it just not in PM?

Next time we play, Falcon dittos to start fo sho' ;)
lmao every stock, I was like, I WON'T GET RESTED--whelp. Yeah, gotta get away~

haha shine shine shine shine. I've gotten it before, I'm sure it's there, maybe I messed up a lot :b.

YUUUS.

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
GGs @ J JustSomeScrub
You possibly have the most misleading user name there is. I felt that the matches were pretty even for the most part, although your Sheik is far more honed than mine. Until again sir~

GGS Royal, that has to be pretty much the best PM I've ever played. I think you are actually probably better than me but I was somehow playing beyond my means just now and keeping it even. Or maybe I've actually leveled up.

It's amazing how much better I do when I don't care about winning or losing and just focus on the game O_O

Edit:

My Sheik is probably slightly better in yours in terms of spacing and edge guarding but your Sheik has a lot of neat tricks I don't do and is better at tech chasing. I learned a lot playing you.

Last edited:

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
GGS Royal, that has to be pretty much the best PM I've ever played. I think you are actually probably better than me but I was somehow playing beyond my means just now and keeping it even. Or maybe I've actually leveled up.

It's amazing how much better I do when I don't care about winning or losing and just focus on the game O_O

Edit:

My Sheik is probably slightly better in yours in terms of spacing and edge guarding but your Sheik has a lot of neat tricks I don't do and is better at tech chasing. I learned a lot playing you.
hey man wanna play a couple?

Top Bottom