• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
GGs @ Mean Green Mean Green
I think I'm done for now. Lovely Ganondorf as always.
Yeah ggs, and nice Mewtwo movement especially on wifi. Oh and sorry if the taunts bothered you lol, those were an accident. I'm used to taunting some people after every kill, and it's kind of turning into a reflex lol

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Too bad anyone with a legitimate neutral game can beat him, especially C. Falcon, Pikachu, and some others. I guess imma have to practice more hover shenanigans. Whatchu think of my Sheik?
Idk if I'd say Falcon wins the MU, and he was considered to beat Pikachu in 3.0, idk if that's changed. His tail attacks are pretty much what helps him win matchups like those. But anyway the shiek, wow. During more than half of those matches I was so convinced that I was gonna lose lol. Some of those followups were relentless.

Last edited:

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
GGS Waygu, a little more lag than normal though. I messed things I can usually do fine. Maybe next time the connection will be better.

Well I'm just a scrub but from what I saw:

-You whiff way too many laggy moves hoping I'd run into them. That's usually only okay with fast things like tilts and jabs.
-you should work at recovering with all your characters, a few times I wasn't near the ledge but you still missed the sweet spot and landed on stage for an easy punish
-try more short hop aerial spacing, that is, do the moves either on the back of my shield or on the tip of the front, I don't think I saw many short hop aerials from you period

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Waygu, I reset my wifi, maybe it will be better now if you're still up for it?
i'll play a few while jay and i find a team for doubles. maybe i'll stop panic full hopping this time :)
edit - teams got together. raincheck though, would enjoy being schooled again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom