• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cooperocity

Smash Journeyman
@ Cooperocity Cooperocity
GGs, nice rob.
sorry if i annoyed you with my constant character switches lol
ggs, its good to play against lots of characters. at the beginning you were wrecking me but i managed to make the matches about even for the most part later on. Also that ike comeback doe

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
ggs, its good to play against lots of characters. at the beginning you were wrecking me but i managed to make the matches about even for the most part later on. Also that ike comeback doe
well at first i was using my mains, then i just messed around with the whole roster, but yeah you did adapt a bit later on. i felt your biggest setback was lack of mixups. wheter it was offensively or while recovering, you made it a bit too easy to predict your movement. early on you always recovered high and instantly jumped out of hitstun which made it easy for me to punish.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
lol, I think we can call that way more than "a few..." >.< Good games @ Poloflipx Poloflipx

Haven't been rekt so hard in a while, lmao. Didn't matter who I chose or who you chose, the end result was the same ;_; Very evasive play style you have there with the tricky dash dances and retreating wavedashes. You can kind of tell I don't have much control over the fraud Fox, lol.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
lol, I think we can call that way more than "a few..." >.< Good games @ Poloflipx Poloflipx

Haven't been rekt so hard in a while, lmao. Didn't matter who I chose or who you chose, the end result was the same ;_; Very evasive play style you have there with the tricky dash dances and retreating wavedashes. You can kind of tell I don't have much control over the fraud Fox, lol.
Thanks! I liked your Falco, you just seemed to have predictable rolls and and techs, but apart from that I thought you were pretty solid.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Also i wanted to ask how do you stop the jab to grab you were doing to me and i kept getting grabbed, do you have any tips for that.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! I liked your Falco, you just seemed to have predictable rolls and and techs, but apart from that I thought you were pretty solid.
I think I've failed as a Puff main with the amount of Falco I went in there, but thanks, haha. I do recall you reading basically everything I did while trying to escape the combos, lol... I'll work on that, thanks for letting me know what I need to work on.

Top Bottom