• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Also i wanted to ask how do you stop the jab to grab you were doing to me and i kept getting grabbed, do you have any tips for that.
You have to SDI his jabs to escape

@Captain Zack GGs, I had a lot of fun in both games. Let me know if you ever want to play Brawl again lol, I'm down

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
do you tap sdi or hold sdi on the control stick
you get 1 input per frame, so you want to tap. make sure to use both sticks.

lol i want to play but you're all too good to fraudulent tech chase to death :(
edit - gm i'll play you if you're in the mood to beat me up

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
do you tap sdi or hold sdi on the control stick
you get 1 input per frame, so you want to tap. make sure to use both sticks
Back in brawl, I'd get better results when I did it the way my friend showed me, by rolling the sticks across an angle as fast as you can. I've done this before using that method. Also, I've been told that you need to do SDI only after getting hit.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Back in brawl, I'd get better results when I did it the way my friend showed me, by rolling the sticks across an angle as fast as you can. I've done this before using that method. Also, I've been told that you need to do SDI only after getting hit.
i also do this just cause its good for mix up but is a good way to maximize inputs for sure.
example of fox upair takes a tap tho dozie

gm did you forgot you bodies me? booting up btw

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
i also do this just cause its good for mix up but is a good way to maximize inputs for sure.
example of fox upair takes a tap tho dozie

gm did you forgot you bodies me? booting up btw
I made a room for us but someone joined it let me get a few, matches. I doubt i'll beat you though

GmJn

Smash Ace
Well I just got taunted 1000 timesI just got taunted like 1000 times! Who the hell taunts over jab>up smash!??

waygu

Smash Lord
Waygu message me tomorrow if I'm on. I still haven't got to play you yet as I promised. As a warning I won't just be using Sheik when we play, I'll probably go Fox as well.
ive fallen out of love with sheik so no hard feelings :p

ggs Rip, i need to calm down and space better, i can tell youre waiting for an opportunity most the time.

Top Bottom