• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JustSomeScrub

Smash Journeyman
Ah Waygu, I was waiting for you earlier but you never showed up. Not that I'm complaining, Royal and I had some really fun matches. Btw I don't think our matches were dominantly in my favour, you definitely could have beaten my Sheik once or twice but you kind of fell apart the last 2 stocks.

waygu

Smash Lord
I had fun even though i wasn't playing my best, I took you with me when i died a few times lol
And everyone rip is good and has a good connection so play with him

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
I had fun even though i wasn't playing my best, I took you with me when i died a few times lol
lol i died with you like 7 times it was fun man, and thanks man

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I see he uses Roy. I'm always down to play a roy main

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'm already booted up but im gonna go smoke real quick, i'll be ready in 5 minutes
Good games man, fairly even matches for the most part. I'm surprised how good my Ness did a few of those games.
Too bad the lag wouldn't go away :c

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Good games man, fairly even matches for the most part. I'm surprised how good my Ness did a few of those games.
Too bad the lag wouldn't go away :c
GGs dude, yeah idk where that lag came from lol and I have a lot of trouble with Ness, atleast you don't make me wanna pull my hair out with the pk fires lol. All your characters are pretty solid.

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
!!LagFi Little League Tournament reminder!!
Ever wanted to enter a tournament?
No tournaments in your area?
Afraid to enter a tournament?
This is your chance to fight!

~ For Glory ~ For Recognition ~ For a Challenge ~ For Something New ~
~ For the Love of The Game ~ For Money uh...Practice? ~

Whatever you fight for, fight for real in this no stakes online PM tournament!
To enter, either respond to this post or send the user posting it a private message asking to be included.

~Rules~
(Some rules are subject to change before the date of January 25th 2015)
It is advised to remove any custom content you suspect may be the cause of desyncs.
Items will remain in OFF and None settings for the entirety of the tournament for all entrants.

All matches will be best of 5.
If a match goes to Sudden Death, the match is stopped and a tie breaker is set up with each player having 1 stock and 3 minutes on the timer. Bob-ombs are NOT to be turned on in cases of sudden death, and automatic sudden death matches WILL NOT count towards the tournament.
No alternate forms of characters (Giga Bowser, SoPo, etc.).
If the winner of a match decides to switch characters his opponent must be notified before they enter their next match.
Desyncs and disconnects will be automatic rematches unless both players reach an agreement as to who won.
Results screens and replays of all matches must be recorded/agreed upon by both players involved.
Cutoff date for entries is Friday January 30th 2015.
Tournament will be in progress from January 31st onward until all matches are complete.

The tournament thread for this event has been posted!

You should keep track of this tournament and its proceedings HERE!

This advertisement produced and distributed by Dizzy Pink of Team Chortles

[Get Ready]

Top Bottom