• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Link [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
WaffleZ can you move this discussion onto the Allisbrawl Link forums?

Along with a new Tier list there too? ♥

EDogg88

Smash Cadet
well for the link mainers that are in the vid now,can fit into 1 big vid.Which I think is better than having 2 or 3 vids imo.

But idk sumthing might have to change if more of the community wants to part take in the Low tier sexiness.:bee:

Izaw

Smash Ace
Ill send stuff of course. But ill need some more info from you on msn later wafflez ;D

Also i'll help you with diffrent songs and shiz like that if you want.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
WaffZ, I can send you vids... if you can give me your email address.
As soon as you do, I will send you my vids. :)

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
I'll help i have a bunch of sweet bomb,arrow cancel, combo. jab cancel Zaira to DAC moments =]

nugget61

Smash Rookie
id like to join t3h project, i think im decent with him lol. i might just need a lil help

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I will participate.

You may or may not want to make this thread in AIB. We all seem to be gong there.

4644 2631 7534 7774=wii
3652-0206-8140= FC

Rain the Link Main

Smash Cadet
Oh hellz yeah. COUNT ME IN. I got awesome replays to send. Time to show the world what were made of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: will this be anything like F5's clan vid? I mean like, will it have our names next to our clips? That'd be tight. Thanks in advance.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I assume it will.

If we do this in one video to increase epicness...we could have maybe a single 20 second clip of our Link and we could probably fit 30 of us on there in 11 minutes...with one minute shared between an intro and an outro / credits. I have the clip I want to use of my jab locking Gimpyfish ready to send...

...but I really think this should be re-made at Allisbrawl.

These forums have no love for us anymore. Soon as WaffleZ gets home he can remake all his beloved threads (hopefully) on AiB

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Awwww everyones leaving? Just when I started to get into Link too............

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
The entire community of Link has moved to AiB, and so has Project Link, and myself.

I humbly request that all Link mains stop posting on SWF and join the rest of us on AiB.

Project Link is no longer active on SWF, it shall be carried on at AiB.

Buzz. It's your lucky day, another thread for you to lock. I request that you lock this thread as a parting gift, if you will.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'll take charge of that actually, per your request.

Maybe if you all wouldn't whine like petulant children about this situation and use our Forum Disputes section, you could get something done. But that's your choice, I guess.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom