• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I'm really loving the mod so far but i was surprised by the mess of the costumes for OOT Ganon, so i made some alt colours for the long hair Ganon costume (The first one) the last 2 costumes are phantom gannon costumes
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fr7cdxbluibdwau/Project+Ganon+(OOT+Version)+Alt.rar

EDIT: added another costume
Oh awesome thanks! I'll work on putting together proper css costumes and such very soon!

Are you good with textures/models? I could use a hand with some improvements on one or both of those things.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I am using a fresh build of PM because my other build crashed after i went to beachvill, aa custom stage so maybe its because i edited my build before i installed oot ganon? maybe...
It's probably because of your build. If you want to use your build you have to use your gct and add this code:

04AD8A64 00000142

And you should be fine!

What do you think of the mods so far? :)

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
It's probably because of your build. If you want to use your build you have to use your gct and add this code:

04AD8A64 00000142

And you should be fine!

Well i happen to be a bit stubborn when it comes to buiulds because i dont back them up, leading to entire builds being erased. And i love the mod so far, very fun to play with, especially sword ganon!

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058

04AD8A64 00000142

And you should be fine!

This Mod... IS SO AMAZING!!! All I need are CSPs, BPs, Stocks, Icons, Etc and I'm set!

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
All on my to do list. My next release should have all that covered! Cant guerentee when the next release is tho :p
Oh and one thing, OoT Ganon's Glide, The Taunt thing that lets him recharge, you can only do it once per game, or once per Glide. I can't even pull it off anyway.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Oh and one thing, OoT Ganon's Glide, The Taunt thing that lets him recharge, you can only do it once per game, or once per Glide. I can't even pull it off anyway.
You can do it as often as you want - but it only works within his float boundaries - so not off stage, and not if you're too high up on stage!

zorbb

Smash Rookie
A small problem I've had since i downloaded this mod is that I haven't been hearing any of OoT Ganondorfs sound effects or voice. But when I decided to play Boss Battles and got to Crazy Hand, both Ganondorf AND Crazy Hand were using Ganon's sounds, and when I moved to the next stage Ganondorf went back to being mute. Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but i'm also using the Ridley mod by Bagansmashbros. Not sure if I messed something up when I installed the mods.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
FYI, the OOT Ganon Costumes (PM) have some downsized textures from what I'm hearing. To make any recolors of this model work with the mod (Sword Ganon at least), make the size of the following textures HALF of what they are by default:
Body, BodySpec, Mail, Jewel Ref, and Earing Ref.

Will look into Phantom Ganon later.

Edit: HowDoISpaceJam's Phantom Ganon only has two resized textures when concerning Warlock Ganondorf:
Under and BodySpec. Just resize those textures to half of their default size.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
A small problem I've had since i downloaded this mod is that I haven't been hearing any of OoT Ganondorfs sound effects or voice. But when I decided to play Boss Battles and got to Crazy Hand, both Ganondorf AND Crazy Hand were using Ganon's sounds, and when I moved to the next stage Ganondorf went back to being mute. Is there any way to fix this? I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but i'm also using the Ridley mod by Bagansmashbros. Not sure if I messed something up when I installed the mods.
Did u put the gct in? You need that for the sounds to work. Or scroll up in this thread and find the code to add to your gct. Its just 1 line, I'm not home now so looking for that on my phone will be a pain but it's here!

WEK-Sector Pirate

Smash Apprentice
Here's my feedback
General:
The sound mods are broken,breaking most soundtracks, causing the track to freak out and play and super fast version of a vanilla theme
Not enough costumes to support PM 3.6's CSS, especially Oot Ganon
Oot Ganon:
Oot Ganon's sounds are all over the place, I am only hearing that obnoxious laugh (seriously change it or throw some different versions of the laugh), a wierd running noise and the cape. When he laughs for his taunt there is no sound.
When in the Up smash, if you down-b right after, the triforce stays there, then disappears 5 seconds later.
Change the Uair to Nair, the Nair is just absurd, make Uair into like a upward slash of magic.
The jab needs nerfing, I have clocked around 56% damage using the second part of the jab
Using the full charged down-b, I was able to do two dair's, the lay down the smack down ( 2nd part of the down b), make of that as you will
Tone down the U-tilt, its pretty much a long distance Up Smash, perhaps just make the wave a bit smaller
Overall: 6.5/10, I love the ideas behind this, just needs some polishing
Sword Ganon:
Change the the Dair to the Fair, Its okay to have a down spike with a Fair, look at Mario and Dk.
Make the Dair something akin to Sm4sh Roy's Dair
Overall: 8/10 Pretty nice, I'm just not a fan of the moveset overall.​

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Here's my feedback
General:
The sound mods are broken,breaking most soundtracks, causing the track to freak out and play and super fast version of a vanilla theme
Oot Ganon:
Oot Ganon's sounds are all over the place, I am only hearing that obnoxious laugh (seriously change it or throw some different versions of the laugh), a wierd running noise and the cape. When he laughs for his taunt there is no sound.
When in the Up smash, if you down-b right after, the triforce stays there, then disappears 5 seconds later.
Change the Uair to Nair, the Nair is just absurd, make Uair into like a upward slash of magic.
The jab needs nerfing, I have clocked around 56% damage using the second part of the jab
Using the full charged down-b, I was able to do two dair's, the lay down the smack down ( 2nd part of the down b), make of that as you will
Tone down the U-tilt, its pretty much a long distance Up Smash, perhaps just make the wave a bit smaller
Sword Ganon:
Change the the Dair to the Fair, Its okay to have a down spike with a Fair, look at Mario and Dk.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure what the sound effect issues are that you're getting though.. can you explain that a bit more, cause that doesn't sound like anything I've heard.

Everything else ill put thought into!

Up tilt for oot ganon though - do u mean make it thinner or not as high?

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
Here's my feedback
General:
Oot Ganon:
Sword Ganon:
You should've done something wrong with the sounds, you seem to be the only one having trouble D: Did you use the gct provided or did you add the soundband replacement code yourself? The costumes are pretty much placeholders, remember this is v1.0. Aesthetics may not be perfect but atleast the movesets are pretty good so far. BronzeGreekGod said he's already looking to improve all of those things :)

BlasterMaster11

Smash Rookie
Here's my feedback
General:
Oot Ganon:
Sword Ganon:
For your sound issue, that happens to me every now and again as well. I fix it by formatting the SD card and copying my build back over.

WEK-Sector Pirate

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure what the sound effect issues are that you're getting though.. can you explain that a bit more, cause that doesn't sound like anything I've heard.

Everything else ill put thought into!

Up tilt for oot ganon though - do u mean make it thinner or not as high?
Kinda both, just try and make less huge.
As for the sound, it will only play 3, cape flapping, really fast stomps, and the laugh, they play only sometimes.
The BGM is what I meant by soundtrack, they play alright for 2 seconds then crash into a fast version of a Vbrawl BGM (ie. Pkmn Staduim, Battle feild ect.)

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
As for the sound, it will only play 3, cape flapping, really fast stomps, and the laugh, they play only sometimes.
The BGM is what I meant by soundtrack, they play alright for 2 seconds then crash into a fast version of a Vbrawl BGM (ie. Pkmn Staduim, Battle feild ect.)
The BGM glitch can happen, Just copy the Pack on your Computer, then Reformat the SD Card.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Strange glitch you're getting. Try what sanic is saying and see if it helps!

For up tilt, I made it bigger cause people were complaining it wasn't good enough to poke above ganons head. I'll give everything some time before making any big changes. I know things aren't perfect by any means, but I think with more play time people can come up with better analyses. But I am noting everything trust me :p

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion: Do not change OOT Ganondorf! (or Twilight) You did an excellent job..........I gave both of the characters some good time and patience. Enough to feel comfortable and to understand that a well made character will have their weaknesses or unconventional uses compared to other character. Great examples include the Uair which I would say is a low-mid priority move since it doesn't have the usual advantages of common Uairs but it's his best aerial juggle attack while keeping him in the air and keeping momentum. It can also be used somewhat for approach Jump Lcancel juggle starter.

BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod was this what you were aiming for with Uair?

Edit - Nair is also good and can also juggle/launch up but you would need to commit landing on the ground with the Nair unless you're going for a meteor.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
In my opinion: Do not change OOT Ganondorf! (or Twilight) You did an excellent job..........I gave both of the characters some good time and patience. Enough to feel comfortable and to understand that a well made character will have their weaknesses or unconventional uses compared to other character. Great examples include the Uair which I would say is a low-mid priority move since it doesn't have the usual advantages of common Uairs but it's his best aerial juggle attack while keeping him in the air and keeping momentum. It can also be used somewhat for approach Jump Lcancel juggle starter.

BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod was this what you were aiming for with Uair?

Edit - Nair is also good and can also juggle/launch up but you would need to commit landing on the ground with the Nair unless you're going for a meteor.
Yes sir that's exactly what I was going for :p

This is why I want to give time before making changes, there are going to be opinions one way and then others going the other way. I've already had lots of back and forth :p

I'm gona make a list of concerns and have people discuss them all as well when I make the official bugs/balancing threads. This will be helpful I think!

There are some things I know need changing.. like back throw. I was tweaking that for a while, I guess I still made it too strong cause that is a pretty consistent complaint im getting.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ner0

Smash Cadet
i've been playing tons of sword gannon, i absolutely love it so far
i would like to commend you for this fantastic mod

Patcheresu

Smash Cadet
NNID
patcheresu
3DS FC
0903-2969-5351
After making it compatible with Project M XP due to your code up there, I tested him out and found some things of note for Sword Ganon.

Good:
On hit cancel aerials was genius given their current speed.

Giving some attacks extra hits was a really cool trick.

Unique taunts for each stance? Niiiice.

I like his dair, stylistically and damage wise. Ganondunks, Lord of the Bodying. My only dissatisfaction is that just around the meteor there seems to be a hitbox that sends people straight upward. It makes me be wary of using that move at all offstage if I'm just going to save my opponent.

His slower upB and interesting hitboxes but the breaks on Ganon-hating spikers. Interesting work!

Side-b is super nifty and has loads of mixup. Being cancel-able with A or R and reversible is awesome!

The Crouch Cancels.

Somebody hold me, that is one fat ass grab range. I think I found my Lucas killer. I edgeguarded one by just standing still and JC-grabbing every recovery attempt.

???:

When edgeguarding I have zero idea of what I should be doing besides grab.

Is Neutral-B reversible at all? It feels like it should be but I can't.

Neutral game is really weird. I feel like f-tilt is my only truly safe option.

Out-of-shield, not sure what I should do besides nair or bair and even then it feels insecure.

You have less of a chance to come back alive if you down-B over a pit. Not sure if its intentional or otherwise.

Before you read any of this, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you not making an A-tier character like the Triforce Ganon mod. He feels not OP at all and that's a huge relief. I have much more respect for you now that I see you put so much effort into this that he's somewhat balanced. In fact, I think he could be buffed.

Bad:

He feels bad. I don't know how to put it into words, but in air I don't know what I should even do that's fast enough,

That makes him balanced, but its hard to describe. When I'm in the air it feels like I'm playing with Donkey Kong and Ike's startup and endlag fused into one. He feels about as good as a Melee C-tier.

He has zero fast aerials and that's bad. Even the heaviest Smash characters have at least one fast aerial.

His main problem with ground it seems is that he has so many options but all of them are too slow.

The jab is so indescribably painful to use against fast characters I just pretend my ftilt is a jab because its tons more effective.

So overall, his mixups are unreal, his grabs are awesome, and he feels amazing when you can hit something but his overestimated weaknesses of no fast moves hold him back.

OoT-Dorf I can't even begin to describe, just that it feels really good, I just need to think more about positioning due to his hitboxes. Nice job retaining the "get back" spirit of his jab but making it entirely different in mechanic.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
After making it compatible with Project M XP due to your code up there, I tested him out and found some things of note for Sword Ganon.

Good:

I like his dair, stylistically and damage wise. Ganondunks, Lord of the Bodying. My only dissatisfaction is that just around the meteor there seems to be a hitbox that sends people straight upward. It makes me be wary of using that move at all offstage if I'm just going to save my opponent.

His slower upB and interesting hitboxes but the breaks on Ganon-hating spikers. Interesting work!

Side-b is super nifty and has loads of mixup. Being cancel-able with A or R and reversible is awesome!

The Crouch Cancels.

Somebody hold me, that is one fat *** grab range. I think I found my Lucas killer. I edgeguarded one by just standing still and JC-grabbing every recovery attempt.

???:

Out-of-shield, not sure what I should do besides nair or bair and even then it feels insecure.

You have less of a chance to come back alive if you down-B over a pit. Not sure if its intentional or otherwise.

Before you read any of this, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you not making an A-tier character like the Triforce Ganon mod. He feels not OP at all and that's a huge relief. I have much more respect for you now that I see you put so much effort into this that he's somewhat balanced. In fact, I think he could be buffed.

Bad:

He feels bad. I don't know how to put it into words, but in air I don't know what I should even do that's fast enough,

That makes him balanced, but its hard to describe. When I'm in the air it feels like I'm playing with Donkey Kong and Ike's startup and endlag fused into one. He feels about as good as a Melee C-tier.

He has zero fast aerials and that's bad. Even the heaviest Smash characters have at least one fast aerial.

His main problem with ground it seems is that he has so many options but all of them are too slow.

The jab is so indescribably painful to use against fast characters I just pretend my ftilt is a jab because its tons more effective.

So overall, his mixups are unreal, his grabs are awesome, and he feels amazing when you can hit something but his overestimated weaknesses of no fast moves hold him back.

OoT-Dorf I can't even begin to describe, just that it feels really good, I just need to think more about positioning due to his hitboxes. Nice job retaining the "get back" spirit of his jab but making it entirely different in mechanic.
Yes yes yes to all these things. I really feel like his neutral A aerial would be a great option for a speed increase. It's got great coverage (reminds me of Shulks neutral air a bit), but it doesn't do too much damage or have any kill power from what I played. would be a great option to pop out quickly for getting out of sticky situations.

Also, I played some Sword Ganon tonight with kids and just turned off items that would crash the game or cause him to T-pose. They were sad about not having Assist Trophies, but they LOVED the new Ganon. His neutral B was very popular and got lots of laughs. Great work making something that's so viable competitively, but can still really be enjoyed by casual players as well. That takes talent. Can't wait until items work, but maybe we'll just leave the broken ones off for now until they're at least not game breaking. Thanks again!

Also, people need to start making combo vids!

First time writing in these things, I made a new account just to give feedback on this mod.

First of all, this is all amazing work, love what you did.

Swordorf is very well done. Not too OP or too weak. I had no issues with his use. May want to switch his side-b to be cancelled by releasing b or tapping again though, i noticed some others complaining about that as well. Love the timing sweetspot for it though.

Normal Dorf seems a little nerfed, possibly to compensate for swordorf, and takes animations from the original brawl set that slow him down. Some of us PM Dorf users may appreciate a version leaving his moveset intact (side-b, smash attacks, down-tilt, neutral-b mainly), and able to switch to swordorf, but that may offset his balance understandably.

OoT-Dorf is fantastic. Could use some balancing (Back throw and up smash can kill anyone on final destination over 60%), but otherwise is some excellent work. Mushrooms make for some interesting random t-poses while flying (me and a friend found a way to fling mushrooms at eachother, it was hilarious). He seems not to react well to moving/disappearing platforms(standing in middair after breaking iceclimber level iceblock with down-b) either.

Love the mod though, can't wait for the next release.

Edit: Would be really cool if swordorf's uptilt could launch a lightning disc when charged like in skyward. a stun effect on next hit, or even held lightning visuals on the sword would be good too. Got to agree with whats-his-face earlier though, his upsmash lines up a little too perfectly. The ability to manually aim Oot-dorf's neutral b a little lower would be nice too (or even just straight down as an option), lvl 9s like to sit right below where they tend to go. Still needs some new kirby hats, but i cant imagine how the OoT kirby would sound.

Seem to have found recurring freeze phenomena. When you use OoT dorf's upsmash just after landing, the triforce has a chance not to appear, and crashes. Since the upsmash ends with dorf in the air, spamming it can cause this crash.

Last edited:
For any adventurous testers with wiis who don't mind losing jigglypuff temporarily: https://mega.nz/#!OMhxUYYD!gmWLHYn4i5frx5lo4EmU52PZvQbop18d5qV2oEc3R5s

install in the same way as the original mod, and ONLY SELECT THE FIRST COSTUME. It didn't crash for me in dolphin, but I'm not at my wii at the moment to check on the hardware.
Don't know if im ushing this quote system correctly, but i tried out your jiggly mod on homebrew. his physics worked exactly the same, no notable freezes, but he was completely mute. there were attack sound effects, but not much else.

zorbb

Smash Rookie
Did u put the gct in? You need that for the sounds to work. Or scroll up in this thread and find the code to add to your gct. Its just 1 line, I'm not home now so looking for that on my phone will be a pain but it's here!
I was able to fix it, thanks for the help. But now Mewtwo is completely mute except for a few sound effects. I don't know what I screwed up this time. Great mod by the way.

Patcheresu

Smash Cadet
NNID
patcheresu
3DS FC
0903-2969-5351

04AD8A64 00000142

And you should be fine!
Could you make this somewhere public? Like in the readme of the next version? I almost never tried this because this info was nowhere to be found and I run XP.

Is there anyway I can run this mod while also running this ridley mod?

http://smashboards.com/threads/unof...sed-dl-link-and-instal-tutorial-in-op.368694/
Yes, by using GCTEDIT to add this code to the bottom Ridley GCT or your own custom one

Last edited:

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
Yes sir that's exactly what I was going for :p

This is why I want to give time before making changes, there are going to be opinions one way and then others going the other way. I've already had lots of back and forth :p

I'm gona make a list of concerns and have people discuss them all as well when I make the official bugs/balancing threads. This will be helpful I think!

There are some things I know need changing.. like back throw. I was tweaking that for a while, I guess I still made it too strong cause that is a pretty consistent complaint im getting.

Thanks for the feedback!
That's the thing too......I believe the strength on the backthrow is appropriate. I claimed it as his best killing move (which makes him more unique since not a lot of characters have throws as #1 killing move) but to elaborate..........To even get a grab with OOT Ganondorf is extremely challenging..........waayyy harder than any character..and unusually hard for a character's grab

At first this bothered me but then I realized the power of the b-throw and it all made sense. Ganon has now become that one character where I want to work my way to a grab. His grab his so slow and risky too (even on a JC grab), It's extremely easy to get punished with his startup for the grab and recovery. Basically you can't throw out his grab like every other character in smash which why what you did was genius in my opinion. It's part of whats made him so fun for me in terms of different method to get to victory.

The most reasonable setup for it is to try to orb somebody when you've created distance and the stun from it can give the opportunity for the grab.

I try my best to get into the modder's head before I bash anything or I would like to know the purpose for anything that was implimented so I can have the best understanding.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Could you make this somewhere public? Like in the readme of the next version? I almost never tried this because this info was nowhere to be found and I run XP.
I wrote the code originally, and I've posted instructions on how to use it in the OP of my porting thread, which you can find here.

Don't know if im ushing this quote system correctly, but i tried out your jiggly mod on homebrew. his physics worked exactly the same, no notable freezes, but he was completely mute. there were attack sound effects, but not much else.
Great, that's what I was hoping to hear. If you want to keep him over jigglypuff, use this code to fix his sounds:

04AD8XXX 00000142

Replace XXX with (9E0+Char ID*4)

CHAR IDs
MARIO: 00000000
DONKEY: 00000001
LINK: 00000002
SAMUS: 00000003
YOSHI: 00000004
KIRBY: 00000005
FOX: 00000006
PIKACHU: 00000007
LUIGI: 00000008
CAPTAIN: 00000009
NESS: 0000000A
KOOPA: 0000000B
PEACH: 0000000C
ZELDA: 0000000D
SHEIK: 0000000E
POPO: 0000000F
NANA: 000000010 (SOPO/UNUSED)
MARTH: 00000011
GAMEWATCH: 00000012
FALCO: 00000013
GANON: 00000014
WARIO: 00000015
METAKNIGHT: 00000016
PIT: 00000017
SZEROSUIT: 00000018
PIKMIN: 00000019
LUCAS: 0000001A
DIDDY: 0000001B
POKETRAINER: 0000001C
POKELIZARDON: 0000001D
POKEZENIGAME: 0000001E
POKEFUSHIGISOU: 0000001F
DEDEDE: 00000020
LUCARIO: 00000021
IKE: 00000022
ROBOT: 00000023
PRAMAI: 00000024 (UNUSED)
PURIN: 00000025
MEWTWO: 00000026 (UNUSED IN BRAWL)
ROY: 00000027 (UNUSED IN BRAWL)
DR_MARIO: 00000028 (UNUSED)
TOONLINK: 00000029
TOONZELDA: 0000002A (UNUSED)
TOONSHEIK: 0000002B (UNUSED)
WOLF: 0000002C
DIXIE: 0000002D (UNUSED)
SNAKE: 0000002E
SONIC: 0000002F

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: About that backthrow Lmao!

I change my mind. Maybe it could use a small nerf. I think I killed somebody like @35-40% at the of Final Destination xD

But I still think you should maintain it as his best kill move otherwise what would be the reason for his grab being so risky to pull off

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
UPDATE: About that backthrow Lmao!

I change my mind. Maybe it could use a small nerf. I think I killed somebody like @35-40% at the of Final Destination xD

But I still think you should maintain it as his best kill move otherwise what would be the reason for his grab being so risky to pull off
Yeah im on this already :p

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Good:

The Crouch Cancels.

Somebody hold me, that is one fat *** grab range. I think I found my Lucas killer. I edgeguarded one by just standing still and JC-grabbing every recovery attempt.

???:

Bad:

???:

- down air, neutral air, neutral b, f-tilt/f+d-tilt,
(neutral b can be controlled significantly by pressing back and forward on the control stick - and pressing back stops ganon from falling off)

EDIT: I forgot to mention this...

For the dude talking about edgeguarding with SwordGanon.........You can actually meteor with aerial Side-B LOL........I've used this as edgeguard and even Anti-edgeguard. The most important detail is that you can ALWAYS do another special after an air Side B (example: Air Side B Meteor Finish to Up B to get back on stage OR Air Side B to another and another lol)

Aside from using attack or block on the ground. You can also cancel Side B with Jump
- you can reverse neutral-b once via B-reverse. But it wont reverse multiple times like vanilla PM ganon

- ill speed up jab and down tilt.
- Is up tilt not useful at all? Would you suggest a speed up there? I dont want it to be OP so not sure about it!

- What would you do out of shield normally? Just so i have a better idea of where your problem here lies

- Side b is a better option for recovery now. You can jump out of a quick side b attack fairly effectively.
- also what do you mean exactly by less chance? Is it cause of the travelling angle?

Bad:

- So youd suggest i speed up a move or 2? Down tilt NEEDS to be slow in my opinion cause when perfected, that tipper can be lethal
- maybe neutral air can be faster, as well as f-air
- i duno if id make up and back air stronger either cause of their tippers
- thoughts?

- as i mentioned i plan on speeding up jab and down tilt - do you think those would be the right choices? or maybe up tilt - or other?

Cant wait to see what you have to say about OOT ganon!

Last edited:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Oh awesome thanks! I'll work on putting together proper css costumes and such very soon!

Are you good with textures/models? I could use a hand with some improvements on one or both of those things.
Thanks!

Im not good at textures. i just used the pm oot ganon textures + another one i found on brawlvault and recoloured ganons cape

mikeyn1gm

Smash Journeyman
For the dude talking about edgeguarding with SwordGanon.........You can actually meteor with aerial Side-B LOL........I've used this as edgeguard and even Anti-edgeguard. The most important detail is that you can ALWAYS do another special after an air Side B (example: Air Side B Meteor Finish to Up B to get back on stage OR Air Side B to another and another lol)

Aside from using attack or block on the ground. You can also cancel Side B with Jump

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

ah yes i forgot about that one :p

Top Bottom