• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - Help get de-cloneing Ganon in smash ultimate trending!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
NO I DONT WANT TO WAIT WEVE BEEN WAITING SINCE SETPEMBR DUDE WTF IS THIS I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW

No seriously, are we going to be able to use it on Dolphin? I'm too lazy tonight and i'm planning to try it with a friend using Netplay
(also, how did you found me on twitter?)
It should work fine on dolphin if you're using a virtual sd card!

BronzeGreekGod, which time zone do you live in? If you've already told us in an earlier post somewhere, I apologize for not having found it.
Eastern time zone

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
It should work fine on dolphin if you're using a virtual sd card!

Eastern time zone
If you don't mind me asking. Where did you get your Great King Ganondorf skin? The one with long read hair and the red cape? The only one I can find doesn't look as good as yours.

Oh and I just noticed the one with his OoT (Melee) white-ish cape. I haven't seen him either. Is it just AlGeorgeRomo's Melee one?

Last edited:

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
btw, I released a Lucario porting module today, so check my porting thread. You shouldn't need to replace Lucario anymore, unless there are some fatal glitches (i don't anticipate that though). Soon, I'm going to release something that won't force you to replace anyone though, so keep your eyes peeled.

Or, as much as it pains me to suggest it, the OoT Ganon mod should also work in Mewtwo's slot.
actually, it probably wouldn't, unless you used the P+P Lucario module. even then, the PMDT included so many codes to keep mewtwo stable that something would probably break.

This mod looks awesome! I'm looking forward to the release!

Last edited:

NickSmash

Smash Rookie
I have to admit that Lucario was an interesting choice to have a port over. I would have at least tried to do ice climbers in your place, but the only thing I know about character slot switching is that it's difficult and/or impossible if you're trying to port over Shiek or any of the pokemon from Pkmn trainer since they're transformations. I'm not even exaggerating, that's literally all I know. I don't even know what PSA stands for.

Ported Sc_selcharacter Adjustment?
Port Slot Alternative?
Poisonous & Snarky Announcer?
Public Service Announcement?

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
btw, I released a Lucario porting module today, so check my porting thread. You shouldn't need to replace Lucario anymore, unless there are some fatal glitches (i don't anticipate that though). Soon, I'm going to release something that won't force you to replace anyone though, so keep your eyes peeled.

actually, it probably wouldn't, unless you used the P+P Lucario module. even then, the PMDT included so many codes to keep mewtwo stable that something would probably break.

This mod looks awesome! I'm looking forward to the release!
This is amazing news! EVERYONE GET HYPE!!!!

I'll release an updated version with lucario in the game soon.. But for now be ready for tonight ;)

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I have to admit that Lucario was an interesting choice to have a port over. I would have at least tried to do ice climbers in your place, but the only thing I know about character slot switching is that it's difficult and/or impossible if you're trying to port over Shiek or any of the pokemon from Pkmn trainer since they're transformations. I'm not even exaggerating, that's literally all I know. I don't even know what PSA stands for.

Port Slot Alternative?
This was done for the orb. it uses the aura sphere physics

drogoth232

Smash Lord
If you don't mind me asking. Where did you get your Great King Ganondorf skin? The one with long read hair and the red cape? The only one I can find doesn't look as good as yours.
Its the pm version with vertexed hair to be longer. In the future its going to have physics.

I don't even know what PSA stands for.

Port Slot Alternative?
Really bad joke. But it means project smash attacks. Its named after the first program made to edit moveset files.

NickSmash

Smash Rookie
Really bad joke. But it means project smash attacks. Its named after the first program made to edit moveset files.
Thank you, I really didn't know what PSA stood for, and ten minutes of searching around didn't help any.

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

INB4 it links to Never Gonna Give You Up

Last edited:

Raphy963

Smash Cadet
NNID
raphy963
I got a vanilla build ready just for Project Ganondorf....I already miss Smash 3 :C

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this is great. Fantastic. I replaced the RSBE01 but now alternate stages and custom stages (libertyernies mod) and Cbliss don't work. That is really the only bad thing about this. Good job. Oh and lol OoT Ganon's dtilt

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Wow, this is great. Fantastic. I replaced the RSBE01 but now alternate stages and custom stages (libertyernies mod) and Cbliss don't work. That is really the only bad thing about this. Good job. Oh and lol OoT Ganon's dtilt
Ya youre gona have to re edit ur gct!

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Ya sorry about that. I hope its not to big of an issue.. i feel like most ppl dont play with items in PM anyway (i hope) :p
Is that something that might be fixed in the future? My build is played competitively and casually so I'm just curious. Also, is that an issue with Sword Ganon, OoT Ganon or both?

Also, I've done a ton of editing to my .GCT so I'd rather not replace it. Is there any way you could give me the codes and I could add them myself? I'm only adding Sword Ganon right now so would I still need the .GCT edit?

Last edited:

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
Is that something that might be fixed in the future? My build is played competitively and casually so I'm just curious. Also, is that an issue with Sword Ganon, OoT Ganon or both?

Also, I've done a ton of editing to my .GCT so I'd rather not replace it. Is there any way you could give me the codes and I could add them myself? I'm only adding Sword Ganon right now so would I still need the .GCT edit?
I agree, please give us the GCT codes.

OoT Dorf's double jump will be hard for me to get used to, but oh my gosh I love it

Ner0

Smash Cadet
dude im incredibly hyped for this, BronzeGreekGod, you have done this community a fantastic service with the realease of this mod

Top Bottom