• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

HylianHero3

Smash Rookie
i don't know about that, that pikachu is pretty nice and highly annoying, but not to bad since you are right and usually face off against high/top tier characters, it's nice to see a lower tier character be competitive.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
i was kinda hoping to see backitch at the bi-weekly as i hear he plays a competitve, if not annoying peach.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I'll try my best to attend the next one.

I haven't touched Smash in a couple months now, (safe for one brief visit to Levi's), so my Peach might be a bit rusty...

I would classify my Peach as a tech-skill devoid, dash-attack happy, turnip spammer. I ain't pretty, but it gets the job done.

Look forward to playing you!

HylianHero3

Smash Rookie
whatever gets er done i suppose, i am quite the turnip spammer and dash attack happy myself with peach

HylianHero3

Smash Rookie
OMFG i couldn't believe that happened that was total awesomeness, drawing 5 mr. saturns in less than like 2-3 minutes of a match, you kill one, it just gets replaced, awesome army of saturns, i guess i could say i spammed saturns in that match

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hahaha, thats nothing, Chad was originally notorious for pulling stuff.

First bi-weeklie I saw double digits of bombs, swords, saturns, it was disgusting.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
it's funny, both hylian hero and backitch have ***** my doc with their peaches.

I don't think I've won that matchup ever.

Proton Jon

Smash Rookie
I know Chris (Hylian) played Carl at Animethon this year, but I could've swore he said that Carl destroyed him unless this was on Friday during the first night when a bunch of FFA's were going in the gaming room or Saturday night after the Cosplay Chess game which was running at the same time as the Smash tournaments.

kithkin

Smash Champion
yeah whateva, leaving for disneyworld so I'm confirming for the next bi-weeklie (the 18th?)

I'll be there so long as my flight gets me home.

Edit: If I'm there, Liz'll be there too.

HylianHero3

Smash Rookie
it's funny, both hylian hero and backitch have ***** my doc with their peaches.

I don't think I've won that matchup ever.
Umm was i unconscious when this happened, yes my daisy did well against your doc, but you still ***** me with him, just not as badly as you did with marth and co.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
He doesnt call it a win if he doesnt win by 2 or more stocks.

Its like an asian getting under 90% on their report card.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ugh. Why do asians do that anyways?

the majority of the ones I know DONT get over 90 anyways.
If you had super strict dads who'd beat you other wise, then you'd know why.

But my dad isn't all too strict. As long as my Math and my Sciences are over 80, then he's satisfied.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
My parents are pretty sstrict for my marks, but most of all my marks are above 90, aswell as high 80's
English. 92
Science. 85
Sports med. 89
and Phys. Ed is uhh 87

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I failed English.

English - 45
Chemistry - 88
French - 75
Math - 94

I swear to god.

WooICYU, what grade are you in? How come you just took science instead of branching off to Chem, Bio and/or Physics?

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
im in gr 10, in science 10 you take all courses, all though its not really indepth into one specific subject.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Smash at my place tomorrow, be out by ten and it starts at 3. if you haven't already consulted with me, tell me before you come. i'll likely not be on msn tomorrow, so call me 441-9133

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I'm still alive. Just posting to say so. I might stop by at Levi's on the way home from a poker game I'm going to... we'll see if I have time. I haven't touched Smash in quite some time, so I'll be as rusty as ever. Good thing I was never any good to start! :)

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
Hey can somone pm me Id like to attend the tourney on the weekend of Nov 17th Im from Regina SK and Ill be bringing 2-4 people ill have info confirmed later today or tommorow

Thanks

Stevo

Smash Champion
Hey Infil
remember when i lived in calgary and you were like the only person I could find who played smash... and we were suposed to play but never got around to it and then I moved to edmonton for uni....

good times..... lol

Top Bottom