• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Actually we've never met. I met Kevin through a friend on Facebook, and he just so happened to have other friends that smash.

Welcome Mike, Mike, Bryce, and Kevin!
IF you guys need any help getting to the biweekly, feel free to ask.

BTW, I'm Gary.

kithkin

Smash Champion
a challenger appears?

is this gonna be lke last time with a hundred newcomers from nowhere?

edit: everyone always need sheik practice.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm going to try and get some of my friends to come.

My friend Ryan is a Pika player. He was supposed to come last CAST, but he missed it. He's pretty good.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
My cell phone seems to have stopped working entirely. I'm going to try and have it replaced by 11:00, but I may not be reachable by phone.

Additionally, my Firefox browser is behaving strangely and not allowing me to log in to SmashBoards or anything, so I was forced to open the trashy Microsoft Internet Explorer. I feel disgusted. In any case, it seems as though the fates are trying their best to cut me off from public interaction today, so if I have disappeared mysteriously when you arrive, please enjoy smashing today and I'll see you in the afterlife.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I still need everyones wii # I wanted them back when it came out but have been too lazy.

that sucks randall... I use internet explorer >.>

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Last-minute Confirm!

Troy is in town too, but I'm not sure if he'll come. He's aware of the tourney, so if he shows, he shows I guess.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh, well I'll post what I can remember, may not be completely right. correct if wrong.

single
1. Backitch (chad)
2. Mich (Mitch)
3. DJT (jeremy)
4. Kithkin (Brad)
5. Fox Machine (gary)
5. RJM (randall)

dont remember the rest.

Doubles
1. Backitch & Kithkin
2. RJM & MICH
3. Nitro & =] (?)
4. Gary and DJT (?)

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
You know... if you can do an infinite in 64 Smash, why not? I'm sure it'll impress everyone there. I'm sure nobody will take the 64 tourney seriously enough to get really upset over it.

As for the light bulb thingy... I guess I'll pick it up next time although it's just going into the trash. Not sure why Levi brought it... I said your mom could keep it.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
HEY *****ES

I'm going to calgary this saturday/sunday so I expect to smaaaaaash

my celly is 1-780-233-9852 and I'm gonna be connecting with peeps through Levi probably so I hope to own sum nubz.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
IT IS WRITTEN THAT CARL WILL BE AT MY PLACE ON "sunday morning around 10 or 11"

be there

I apologize to those who wanted me to host earlier, I've been a bit down on smash and Randall was unable to host.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
That mem card is probably mine Randall. Could you hold onto it till we meet again, please?
I'll probably be going to Levi's on Sunday.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Oh and when Carl's here you guys have to be out of my house by 8. No more of that staying till 4:30 AM ****, I do have a family you know.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi caring about his family? holy crap!

also, bad news bears, I dont think I can come. my familys in disneyworld without me and my rights are horribly lacking.

Top Bottom