• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

DJT88

Smash Cadet
DJT is also confirmed! Feels like I haven't had a decent smash session in forever (last bi-weekly ;)).

kithkin

Smash Champion
Double confirm,

with an addition. my friend, ANOTHER ALEX

he is Venom dream, but I asked and he said his alias can be

Casanoooova

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
'Sup SWF it's a lovely Afternoon, and it's been awhile.

Meh names Alex, I've never actually been to any sort of even half official Smash playing event before, I'm just here for kicks. I'm probably going to get laughed at.
Expect me to be hitching a ride with I don't even know who + Brad

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Yeah, well YOU pick her up at the bottom of the HILL!

Welcome, Alex #3. I didn't realize we had someone in Calgary with over 2,000 posts that hadn't been in this thread yet. Absurd!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Its mainly because hes used non-smash areas.

All the alex's use that avatar at first too.

What were the results again?

1. Mich
2. Levi
3. Gary
4. Myself

Yes?

and doubles I have no clue.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
doubles:
1. Mitchell and Randall
2. Turbo and I
3. Gary and Jeremy
4. Brad and Alex
5. Riley and Riley

Singles:
1. Mitchell
2. Myself
3. Gary
4. Brad
6. Jeremy?
6. Riley?
8. Alex?
8. Alex?
It gets blurry down here [where the hell did Randall go? I never saw a single RJM match]

Oh and I won the FFFFA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Y/N?

Today was fun guys
Were video's recorded? Bourn Identity was on TV today, It had the same credit music as the highlight reel #6. I love that song

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
CHAD I BROUGHT YOU A GRANOLA BAR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY AND EVERY THING =[

I played some peach to add chad back to the biweekly nothing in the brackets though, maybe another time

DJT88

Smash Cadet
And yah, it was bound to happen eventually. Alas, this is the first bi-weekly I did not attend. :(
Sorry!!!!
Happy belated birthday Chad!!! Thank god you posted, Gary and I thought you were dead, it was the only reasonable explanation j/k. ;) Anyways, hope to see you all at CAST 3, and if not at the next bi-weekly.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Happy belated birthday Chad!!! Thank god you posted, Gary and I thought you were dead, it was the only reasonable explanation j/k. ;) Anyways, hope to see you all at CAST 3, and if not at the next bi-weekly.
"HIS CAR MUSTVE CRASHED AND HE EXPLODED, ITS THE ONLY REASONABLE EXPLANATION"

man I remember saying that too. lol.

yeah, when and if cast3 works out...

yesterdaykid

Smash Rookie
I am a Smash veteran i have been looking for a tournament in Calgary to go to and i am
wondering if Age is an issue when registering (preferred, or limit, whatever just let me know)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
@yesterday kid: There's no age limitations or preferrances as far as i know. There's been ages varying from 13-26 thus far if I recall. The next biweekly tournament is on the 12th of august. Anyways what's up?

Oh snap, a biweekly right after Red Deer tournament AGAIN

Randall, just so you know everything should be fine with the cast3 ordeal if you were that worried about it. We're calling the game shop tomorrow about their sponsorship they're offering.

yesterdaykid

Smash Rookie
sweet then i will try to be there on the 12th maybe i might get a few friends dunno.
thanks for the info MARIOWNAGE

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Do you live here? or are you here for holidays or what?

Last time there was a cast tournament the day before the biweekly im pretty sure the biweekly was still hosted

yesterdaykid

Smash Rookie
Well i am actually a ness user but recently i have found myself in a transition towards marth, i only recently found out (after i started as marth) that the north american smash tourny winner used marth so i feel like a poser... but i might go back to ness

Oh yah and if i wanted to register for Cast3 where and how?

Top Bottom