• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

mach5

Smash Journeyman
just because you think downsmash is better i like to send the opponent flying a certain direction. if i want to make a downsmash fly forward i'd have to get behind them and down smash them

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
What's with the having to click the quick reply button to post a quick reply now? :/

Oh and btw,
Happy Birthday Randall!

kithkin

Smash Champion
=O!!!!! are you saying I suck?

wait, I do. nevermind. but levi wasnt there and hes always fun to play.

I missed the fox machine D= you staying around any longer?

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
I might have time to play on Sunday too, but enough ppl have to come to make a trip to the SE worthwhile. Or maybe Randall has something planned? ... (since there's not going to be a bi-weekly next week)

I'm going to be here all summer, so you guys can beat me all you want (or all that I'll let you).

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
lol whoops, smash @ my place was moved to tomorrow.
im located at 60 BROOKPARK MEWS SW.
From what i hear lots of people are coming, so can someone please bring a cube?
Just come whenever

Edit:
"Alex - Pineapples suck. Says:
I'm go die
Again."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Why thank you, both Chad and Gary =].

I couldn't beat chad's peach with marth in 1v1 today =[, Grim.

Sid is trying to be in Calgary this upcoming friday and then leave saturday night around midnight. He was kind of hoping the biweekly could be moved [?] if not I can probably host something at my place again.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tell Sid to stop by Red Deer on his way to Calgary so he can smash with Sean and I. D:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey, anyone wanna come over sometime this week to smash? I'm tired of just playing Sean all the time, and now he's starting to be a lil *****y cause he can't play well against my Falco. Which of course, is saying something.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I'm still around, and probably want to play some Smash soon. I've also gotten quite good (I think?) at Smash 64 and wouldn't mind playing a bit there. DJC Ness seems very, very high tier.

Anyway, yeah. I haven't played Melee in some time, so I'm way out of practice and will get demolished I'm sure. Ah well.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm still around, and probably want to play some Smash soon. I've also gotten quite good (I think?) at Smash 64 and wouldn't mind playing a bit there. DJC Ness seems very, very high tier.

Anyway, yeah. I haven't played Melee in some time, so I'm way out of practice and will get demolished I'm sure. Ah well.
upper tier at most.

Lol take in mind chad didnt even have a way to play smash other than the bi-weeklies when he started.

and I dont smash other than events too. (levi when was the last time we smashed?)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
god **** it. I need someone to come to Red Deer >.<
Chad, hurry up and get your *** over to Red Deer.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wouldn't mind Friday or Saturday too. Sunday is a bit busy for me.

Infil when are you around the university? I'm working there now, so you'll probably see me around The Cove once in a while.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I'll gladly put your Smash 64 skills to the test.

Levi has gotten pretty good, as he abuses throws like nobody's business.
I prefer to abuse projectiles. ;)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Saturday is when Randall says the biweekly has been moved too, he said he was going to bring attention to that awhile ago(=S?). Maybe that's not how it's going down, but I certainly hope so, there'll probably be smash at my house on friday since that's when Mr. Sid arrives. If the biweekly isn't on saturday, I'll host smash @ my house on saturday, since it seems to be a good date for others.

Gary (10:22 PM): said:
are you or randall hosting something this weekend?
I was watching house when you said this, It wasn't lupus.
Randall is actually in Ontario for the TransCanada tournament, he tells me that Mitchell will be hosting on Saturday (as I said above), but I'm not certain it will happen untill there is some sort of contact from Mitchell or a public announcement by Randall.

I'll try to keep you guys up to date here if Randall doesn't.
(Yes both of those paragraphs are pretty much the same n_n)

Top Bottom