• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol cards,

I played adam too, he owns.

and levi, you try to be flashy whether you are or not... you cant tell me reverse moonwalk falcon punch edgegaurd isnt flashy

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Heh, it's pretty hard for me to beat any of the top BC players, like from Manuel or Adam onwards on the PR. I've never won against John's mains, but I have beaten his other characters :) He beats pretty much everyone in BC except Ryan. But at SFU I saw John get taken out by Silent Wolf without much trouble, who then was bested by Forward in the finals. And even Forward said M2K beats him. So yeah, that makes us noobs.

pibbers

Smash Rookie
Alright i've just finished reading all the sauce I've missed, and as for this revamped (since the last time I went) bi-weekly, I don't think it should be a problem for me and Jessie to come. Don't place us as confirmed though. I still gotta ask em and arrange for rides. I'll post again tomorrow night probably.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Heh, it's pretty hard for me to beat any of the top BC players, like from Manuel or Adam onwards on the PR. I've never won against John's mains, but I have beaten his other characters :) He beats pretty much everyone in BC except Ryan. But at SFU I saw John get taken out by Silent Wolf without much trouble, who then was bested by Forward in the finals. And even Forward said M2K beats him. So yeah, that makes us noobs.
I disagree; the noob hierarchy doesn't break down in such a linear fashion. Just because Forward beats Silent Wolf doesn't mean that he could beat Hitsugaya. He probably can, but it has nothing to do with the fact that he can beat Silent Wolf. Each individual match can produce a different outcome and although the general results tend to be the same, it can be surprising how many upsets occur throughout a bracket. I mean, in Red Deer, Sid beat Mitch, lost to Steve and then lost to Tyson. Then Mitch beat Tyson in the loser's bracket. When Sid came into town, nobody from Calgary beat him once as far as I know. Clearly it's a flawed way of grading noob status.

Of course, all this means is that you are not necessarily guaranteed to lose against Mew2King. ;)

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Lolololol.... my comp is broken and has been for almost a week. Jeez I didn't miss as much as I thought I would've.

Was there smashing @ Levi's or something? Aww I wish I knew >.> hehe

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Yo

Just posting to make a few announcements:

#1) HOLYCRAPI'MALIVE!? (:eek:)​

Yeah after being hit by a car (:urg:)..... several times(:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:) , then being lit on fire (:flame:) and rolled off Niagara falls(:scared:) , landing on a pile of rusty needles (:ouch:), and contracting AIDS(:pimp:), Cancer, the Flu and All forms of hepatitis. Then being shot in the head about 13 times (:uzi::sniper::enforcer:) by gangsters while recovering, and being rolled of Niagara a second time (:crying:), I'm alive (:bluejump:).

#2) Reason for mysterious disappearance?(:smoke:)

Busy, and mostly because I completely forgot about Smash Boards for the last 5 months.

#3) Blocked on MSN wtf!? (:mad:)​

MSN crashed in transition from MSN 7 to MSN live messenger and I lost all my contacts I had to manually re-add them all. Forgetting about Smash Boards didn'tspeed up your guy's sre-adding either

(That's your cue to post your emails for me again)

#4) OMFGHASZANELOSTALLHISSSBMSKILL!?(:confused:)​

Lolno. If anything I'm MUCH better then before, I blame my, "phailure" at the Bi-weeklies on my lack of a controller (I'm bringing my own next time).

*Note: Me and Dave have a few new Crimson Silence vids, a bit aged now, but still vids none-the-less. (Search Crimson Silence)

#5) So what now?​

Well me and Dave are planning a surprise appearance at the June 17th Bi weekly, but don't tell Levi, Brad, Chad, John, Randal or Zane that.

#6)Sowhatup?(:ohwell:)​

SchoolSmashWiifriendsfunlife.

BTW -> www.smashbros.com
Also, hi, :laugh:

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
WHO'S THIS SEYASHA GUY?
mariownage@gmail.com

To speed things up a bit for you, I'll upload a "CCSC SSBM CONTACT LIST." If it doesn't work, you can always open it in notepad and filter out addresses from it.
(Direct download link =])

I'd post every individual address, but I'm sure there's people that care about spam in their inbox.

Edit: wtf? 2 downloads already? Is this moderation of filefront or lurkers?

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? Am I on that list, lol it doesn't matter anyways I guess, my Junk Mail folder is always filled with stuff people put my email for.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I can't enter the tourney, since I have plans for 3:00pm that afternoon, but I do plan to make an appearance anyways, just to play some friendly 1v1s. Better than nothing, eh?

kithkin

Smash Champion
WOOP. NO CHAD CONTENTION IN TOURNAMENT ROUNDS.

HAHAHA MY TIME TO SHINE (my actual bet is on out first round)

but hey alex, stop forgetting smashboards exists and call levi.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
WHAT?!?!?! THERES A TOURNY? AND NO ONE TOLD ME! im mad. now im going to have to come and kick some ***! OH WAIT?!?! transit goes on strike?!?!? how am i supose to get there now =(

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
LOL someone decided to sign me up for a ****load of spam, I blame you levi.
That wasn't me :3

Wtf? Am I on that list, lol it doesn't matter anyways I guess, my Junk Mail folder is always filled with stuff people put my email for.
I'm pretty sure you're on it, I just made it like a day ago.

HAHAHA MY TIME TO SHINE (my actual bet is on out first round)
It would have to be second, I'd imagine there'd have to be a pretty intense match before that to have someone beat you in the first round of the loser's bracket.

WHAT?!?!?! THERES A TOURNY? AND NO ONE TOLD ME! im mad. now im going to have to come and kick some ***! OH WAIT?!?! transit goes on strike?!?!? how am i supose to get there now =(
I think Brad told me that they aren't striking anymore, and his dad works for Calgary Transit. That may or may not be a liable source.

ANNNNNNNND......
There might be some playing of ssbm [maybe ssb64 too] at my house on saturday before the biweekly. Just a little heads up. =]

kithkin

Smash Champion
LOL they were never striking then. the only date they were ever going to strike was the first, for that day only... but they're a bunch of noobs so they're not.

kithkin

Smash Champion
wrong, I believe it was reported all over calgary like news and whatnot, that they wern't striking anymore.

even the workers are unsure funny as it is.

thing that matters, transit is a bunch of nubs and the city said they're not striking. therefore since they are a bunch of nubs, they're not.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Well yes, there were e-mails flying around about it all day yesterday....is the strike on? is it off? now it's on...wait, no it's off....

Maybe I just heard more of the chaos by being a city employee.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahaha yeah its off, they're revoting today in fact.

I dunno, no shuttle change? that was the biggest issue, we'll see city of calgary, we'll see.

edit: also lul, I may have made sephirothken unhappy with me for insulting victor.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lul yeah i saw that. It was neat.

p.s. Randall, hows Proimpact.ca coming along?
Are you planning on having access to smashwiki through the site as well?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
SmashWiki is already accessible through ProImpact.ca.

Today is a very busy day for me in general so I don't know as though you'll see much change on the website this week.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi? didnt we already chatroom this? if not we should immediately, therefore theres enough initiative to get me to come despite all the problems and troubles I'd have making it.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash #14 - RESULTS

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash #14
April 22nd, 2007
RESULTS

Singles

1: xpiritflare ($25.00)
2: M
3: BackItch
4: =]
5: Neat
5: Kithkin
6: RJM
6: Pawl
7: Nitrocidal
8: Troy

Small note: This bracket was constructed partially from memory and partially from a poorly arranged collection of video files. I apologize if they're not totally accurate. I hope and expect there'll be no hissy fits about the results.

www.proimpact.ca

ROSTER
=] | BackItch | Bizzareo | BlueBlueGlassMoon | BlueInfusion | Buddyvishnu | DJT | Fox Machine | Hehe | I T I | Infil | JIN | Jonny Blaze | Kithkin | Koda | M | MICH | Myth | Nitrocidal | No Limitz | pibbers | PKT | Richard | RJM | Seyasha | xlonesoulx | xpiritflare | Zero

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Premium
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash XV

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLY Smash XV
June 3rd, 2007
RESULTS
Singles

1: MICH ($20.00)
2: =]
3: pibbers
4: JIN
5: Nitrocidal
5: RJM
7: Valdemar
7: Neat

Small note: Somehow we managed to totally forget about the Final-4-Free-4-All. And the doubles ended up being a wash due to an unforeseen thunderstorm of forfeits.

www.proimpact.ca

ROSTER
=] | BackItch | Bizzareo | BlueBlueGlassMoon | BlueInfusion | Buddyvishnu | DJT | Fox Machine | Hehe | I T I | Infil | JIN | Jonny Blaze | Kithkin | Koda | M | MICH | Myth | Nitrocidal | No Limitz | pibbers | PKT | Richard | RJM | Seyasha | xlonesoulx | xpiritflare | Zero

Infil

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm back from Brazil. Yay. Maybe will have to smash soon. I'm out of practice and it's been a while. I still have only met like 4 of you.

Top Bottom