• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I will likely have to pass on the 11th. Sundays are really a bad day for me, unfortunately. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to make a bi-weekly, especially if they start at 1 or 2pm.

But I should be able to get together for the occasional smashfest at someone's house, so I can still be a part of the community. And make people feel the wrath of Ness and DK.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Naw. You need to experience the exquisite pain that a skilled DK player can bring to the table. It truely is a well-refined agony that a connoisseur, like yourself, would appreciate. It has flavours that GRAB the pallet, COMBOING with the delicate aroma of aerials, with a powerful PUNCH in the end.

Marvoulous...

Yah, it's too bad you won't be able to come to any of the tournies. Looking forward to Friday, though! Should be great.

Soo... when are 'ya gonna start kicking people out, Levi?

kithkin

Smash Champion
:( i cant come friday, i leave then. wahhhh.

and haha awesome dk combos ending in a B-punch fully charged about 30 feet from the edge. and then he recovers.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely come for a bit in the afternoon, but I have to leave by about 5:30 or so.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I only planned it yesterday, and you never respond on Msn. Anyways it's moved to saturday, due to aids =;[. Why am I so unreliable all of a sudden? I suspect that the date change will screw everyone over, and that no one will show up. >=;[ Sorry `bout that guys, Chad can you still make it?

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Saturday? Aw geez. :p

Actualy, I guess that works a bit better for me, since I'm doing less on the weekend than on the Friday. So yah...

I assume the times are the same? 11:00am - 8:00pm?

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Man, moved to Saturday? You're 0/2 Levi... :(

I don't know if I can attend Saturday. I'll have to see.

If I do come, you can bet my DK will be extra angry! :)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I only planned it yesterday, and you never respond on Msn. Anyways it's moved to saturday, due to aids =;[. Why am I so unreliable all of a sudden? I suspect that the date change will screw everyone over, and that no one will show up. >=;[ Sorry `bout that guys, Chad can you still make it?
:(

Saturday's a no for me. Laaaame.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Ever since I've heard of you [Ricky], my plans have been getting ****ed over =[. Before then my plans would be flawless =[. It's not my fault for this one though, my dad is coming home and we're sposed to eat a meal or something =S

Infil

Smash Journeyman
You couldn't still host for the afternoon on Friday, Levi? And kick people out around 5 or something? This would probably be preferable (at least to me) than Saturday.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, but I have to do family junk on Friday, it's a shame. It sounds like only chad will be able to come saturday so far.

kithkin

Smash Champion
mann i would so come and bring some beat down with me. to both either/or but i mean **** son, too bad i cant like uber-lan play you guys from a cruise ship. oh well, maybe i'll find some jamaicans to own at smash =D

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
You should post in the International Community forum looking for Jamaicains or vacationers in Jamaica to smash with. :) It would be a story to tell, anyway.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Levi, if you can get one more person to go, I'd be willing to come.

Edit2: Oh wait, I'm an idiot... Riley will be there right?

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come on Saturday, but I can make no promises. It's kind of 50/50 right now. But it's a possibility.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
So does anyone have plans to get together on 19 - 24?
BTW, i was just playing some BC guys, rated 5th and 6th, and I didnt do bad at all

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking the 23rd would be a good day to get some Smash in.

It's a Friday, so I could host after I'm done work. Around 6:00 or so...

I live in the far north, so transport might be a problem for some people, but I'm sure we could get something going.

If at all possible, I would like to arange this to accomadate both Infil's and Fox Machine's schedual, since it's rare we'll get to play with either of you.

If there's a day that would work better for you, Infil, inside that 19-24 window, please let me know and I'll try my best to swing it.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
23rd is as good a day as any for me. Transportation wont be a prob for me cause i have a car.
So kith you're going to Jamaica?
EDIT: Have a good time kith. Smash on a cruise ship! Better than snakes on a plane!

kithkin

Smash Champion
i will be there at one point yes. it'd be more proper to say, i'm going on a cruise through the carribean. and i leave in approximately 13 hours.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
John: Randall might also come, and Riley will be there. Ricky said above that he has about a 50% chance of making it.

Brad, if you read before you leave: I'm pretty sure that is my Tetris DS, MKDS, and Stylist, thanks.

Edit: Incoming news: The second Lethbridge tournament is going to be on the first Friday of March, the 2nd. there will be doubles, and singles. It's at the University of Lethbridge's campus pub, The Zoo. Official thread coming soon.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Not to be confused with a promise....

We never got the chance to record some wild'n'crazy Fox Machine matches at the last bi-weekly; maybe I should host it on Friday. :)

kithkin

Smash Champion
levi, its stylus.

and i dont really care whereever it is, as long as i know before to arrange rides.

and hrmm, lethbridge on the 2nd. woo.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be out all evening and unable to check the boards or my MSN, but Levi should send me an email or a PM or something with details on how to get to his house (or just an address), as well as a time when people are starting to show up. That way I'll see what I can do Saturday morning and maybe swing by for a bit.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
Hey this is PKT and ill be able to attend the next smash bros tourny this sunday so cya guys there.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
That a boy Preston ;) You were impressive on the latest highlights as usual
And Randall, I'll take up that non-promise :)

Top Bottom