• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prisoner's Dilemma Mafia- Fish

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
He seems to be playing the violin in the corner when suddenly the voice of a woman fills the room, bouncing off the concrete walls.

"Confirming"

Immediately he stops and turns around and looks at the "guards" before him. He scans each and every one of them, eyeing each as if he were peering through their soul. Which he was.

"Hello, I am She-
I am Guard man Jo. I've been working as a guard for about 30 years now. I'll be retiring in about two days. At least that's what he promised. So long as we find the killer and the scum. I assume the rest of you have been promised the same thing, have you not?

Of course you have. Well then let's get down to business. I'd like each of you to tell me your names, how long you have been working as a guard, and why we shouldn't kill you right here and now."

"Wait a minute…," one of the guards interrupted "Aren't you a little young? You don't look a day past 25."

"I age well. Your name?"

"What's it to you?"

Rolls eyes. "Could you at least make this a just little bit of fun. Gentlemen (and lady) we have our first scum."

Vote: Overswarm

"A long with your vote, be sure to answer my previous questions while you are doing so. Any attempts to avoid doing so will be taken as fear of incrimination."

He walks off and resumes playing the song on his violin.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oh god, not this ****. I saw you do this in G3S #2. Do you have any legitimate reads based on pre-game content?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm going to expect if Kuz is scum to try and escape with the win as early as possible.

#HBC | ѕoup

Really digging the small playerlist and happening to get town. This is my kind of game. Keep the walls to a goddamn minimum and I will too.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No promises on walls!

No time for the game at the moment though. Election time and al that. :B

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
He seems to be playing the violin in the corner when suddenly the voice of a woman fills the room, bouncing off the concrete walls.

"Confirming"

Immediately he stops and turns around and looks at the "guards" before him. He scans each and every one of them, eyeing each as if he were peering through their soul. Which he was.

"Hello, I am She-
I am Guard man Jo. I've been working as a guard for about 30 years now. I'll be retiring in about two days. At least that's what he promised. So long as we find the killer and the scum. I assume the rest of you have been promised the same thing, have you not?

Of course you have. Well then let's get down to business. I'd like each of you to tell me your names, how long you have been working as a guard, and why we shouldn't kill you right here and now."

"Wait a minute…," one of the guards interrupted "Aren't you a little young? You don't look a day past 25."

"I age well. Your name?"

"What's it to you?"

Rolls eyes. "Could you at least make this a just little bit of fun. Gentlemen (and lady) we have our first scum."

Vote: Overswarm

"A long with your vote, be sure to answer my previous questions while you are doing so. Any attempts to avoid doing so will be taken as fear of incrimination."

He walks off and resumes playing the song on his violin.
No. Just no. Post..... Different. I hate this so much.

Lets get this over with.

Vote: BadWolf
Vote: BadWolf

Wagon.
Right so that happened.

Vote: Zen

He can die for all I care right now.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
No I will not allow that. I have waited too long to get into another game. With marching bamd out of the way I now have all kinds of time to waste.

We are killing Zen if he doesn't get out of that aggrivating way of posting.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Get ready to sign up for a new game, then.

Zen's posting isn't that bad.

We've already got 2 votes for you on policy, so let's keep 'em coming. Almost halfway there.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's dialogue he made up between him and OS.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Votecount:
soup [0]:
Overswarm [1]: Zen
KevinM [0]:
th3kuzinator [0]:
Ramen King [1]: Badwolf
BadWolf28738 [2]: soup, BSL
Gorf [0]:
July [0]:
BSL [0]:

Not voting: OS, Kevin, kuz, gorf, july

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
how are you july? :)

soup can you read os or kevmo?

badwolf can you tell me about your relationship with my little pony?

zen lets kick it as homies

im makin a sandwitch in the kitchen and, take a guess, its bologna

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
oh and zen can you tell me about soups current skill level compared to how he was when i departed?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Oh god, not this ****. I saw you do this in G3S #2. Do you have any legitimate reads based on pre-game content?
Haha it's just an entrance post. I would like you to answer my questions though? Especially why the town role is lame? You just claimed in your post after this that you're happy with being town, so I don't understand your pregame post.

BW
BSL
July

How long have each of you worked as a guard?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've been a guard for as long as I can remember. My memory isn't too hot though. Which is why I can't tell the fake guards from my colleagues.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
oh and zen can you tell me about soups current skill level compared to how he was when i departed?
Vote: BSL

His scum play is incredible. I think he's gotten 2-3 MVPs for scum play in the past few months. He's up and down as town. We usually only ever get along when we hydra.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
well that doesnt help at all too bad

during his last mafia win was he at the leading or following that game?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sup homies.

Kuz: Welcome back brohan

July: I still can't read you :D

Zen: I still think you'll make some potentially awful gambit to lose town the game if you're town :D, also Dat intro post

OS: Sup bro, I'mma follow you for a little so you don't get disappointed in me NO MO

BSL: Hey you play this?

Soup: Obama2012

I probably forgot people

oh yeah Badwolf

We could lynch him and I wouldn't be upset about it TBH.

But I'm not gonna vote him

OH GOD I'M BEING WISHY WASHY CLASSIC SCUM TELL.

No but seriously

srsly.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually interesting question time... and I'll pitch it to the man I've chosen to follow!

OS, if this game gets into a possible kingmaker scenario.

I'm not sure if that's possible mind you but I bet it is.

Do you let SK or Mafia win assuming you're not either one of them.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Real talk kevmo. I cant have you givin os even the slightest bit of influence. even if ur doin it just to read him. id prefer os lynched as soon as possible. and ur question does no good. u know os is all about that mechanics talk and ur givin him something to fluff about. pretty weird honestly i dont know wut ur doin

also the nature of this game allows full reads list and expressing town reads to be beneficial and protown so id appreciate it if everyone keeps their reads pretty open and updated frequently

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: BSL

Gorf join me :cool:
I actually like this vote more than you know. Badwolf has already been riled up enough for me not to care for this progress any further. BSL, were you serious in your voting on Badwolf or do you have an ulterior motive behind it?

Top Bottom