• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
PiccoloCube said:
hell, why do people think Geno and Mallow are popular? they were in 1 game only. a lot of people don't know who the hell they are. i can bet my GC that a lot more know about Daisy, Waluigi, Bowser Jr and even Petey Piranha.

even the Koopa Kids (the ones from SMB3/SMW) are more popular than Geno and Mallow.

they have like 0.000001% chance of being in SSBB. there's higher chance that we don't get new Mario characters compared to getting those.
(btw, i hate 80% of the stuff in SMRPG. i was happy when Paper Mario was born)
Let me see, how many games were Roy in? Oh yeah! Zero. And now he is only on one game. Plus despite what you think, they are alot more popular than you think. There are easilly more Geno fans than Daisy fans. Also what does Geno have that Daisy doesn't have? Moves.

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
Uncle Kenny said:
Let me see, how many games were Roy in? Oh yeah! Zero. And now he is only on one game. Plus despite what you think, they are alot more popular than you think. There are easilly more Geno fans than Daisy fans. Also what does Geno have that Daisy doesn't have? Moves.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Just to add more proof that Geno and Mallow might get in. Try checking Sakurai's poll. Geno is the most wanted charcter next to Diddy and King Dedede.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
PiccoloCube said:
hell, why do people think Geno and Mallow are popular? they were in 1 game only. a lot of people don't know who the hell they are. i can bet my GC that a lot more know about Daisy, Waluigi, Bowser Jr and even Petey Piranha.

even the Koopa Kids (the ones from SMB3/SMW) are more popular than Geno and Mallow.

they have like 0.000001% chance of being in SSBB. there's higher chance that we don't get new Mario characters compared to getting those.
(btw, i hate 80% of the stuff in SMRPG. i was happy when Paper Mario was born)
You're a moron Geno is cooler than all of those guys and Mallow is cooler than all of them but Daisy. Super Mario RPG is way better than Paper Mario.

ReReRetard said:
DUDE, WTFUHHHck! Daisy is EXACTLLY like Peach. WHY would you want an effen clone, again? there's already enough clones as it is.
no she's not you **** head, she has a different personality and could easily have a different moveset. If you would pull your head out of your arse you would know that clones are last minute additions and are a good thing.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
What do you mean a different personality. If a personality can be defined as the absence of a personality, then yes, hers is different from Peach's.

Really, name any way Daisy is different from Peach. Anything besides the color of their clothes.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
McFox said:
What do you mean a different personality. If a personality can be defined as the absence of a personality, then yes, hers is different from Peach's.

Really, name any way Daisy is different from Peach. Anything besides the color of their clothes.
Well, she's spunkier. She is more energetic. She has a bit of a paunch in one of the sports games. Her hair and face are officially different. They are different enough.

Though I'm still not too jazzed about her in Brawl, but I'll keep an open mind.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
PiccoloCube said:
and Daisy can't have Falcon's moves?

LOL
No, she can't. What she was saying was actually understandable, the **** that comes out of your mouth isn't.

1. You were serious when you said you said Daisy could be like Captain Falcon

That one reason is enough to make yourself look bad. You've proven yourself to be one of the biggest idiots in the Brawl Character Discussion room when you only have 9 posts.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
WELL Daisy COULD have a moveset. I think she could end up being a Luigified Peach clone. She would have similair stats to Peach, perhaps fall faster and not being able to float.

Her B moves could be totally diffrent from Peach's. She did had sort of flower based moves in the Mario sport games. I'll gonna make a quick B moveset for here to see if she is suitable.

B: Piranha Seeds: Daisy throws some seeds at the ground. 2.5 seconds later a Piranha Plant pops out of the ground and bites.
>B: Flower Swirl: Daisy swirls around with flowery effects and rams into the foe. Works like a faster Whirling Fortress.
vB: Same as Peach's. (Original aint it? XD)
^B: Flower Launch. Daisy creates a flower unde herself. The flower launches Daisy at high speed back to the stage.

Now that I think of it... I wouldnt like playing a character like this really... <_<

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Of course she COULD have a moveset. But that's hardly enough of a reason for lots of time, effort, and money to be spent on a crappy character idea.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
McFox said:
Of course she COULD have a moveset. But that's hardly enough of a reason for lots of time, effort, and money to be spent on a crappy character idea.
so, DAISY could be a BAD IDEA????, do u think?
-_- i like daisy, and like DOTDODOT! said, she is more energectic and spunkier than peach, maybe she has a chance to being in SSBB

Mars-

Smash Champion
You guys are idiots. Nobody gives a **** about geno in this thread, thats why its named "Princess Daisy for SSBB", notlets tak about how cool geno is. Newsflash, geno isnt a nintendo character, so thereore has less of a chance then Daisy. And with all of the compitition games Daisy has been in, she would make a great addition to Brawl.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mars- said:
You guys are idiots. Nobody gives a **** about geno in this thread, thats why its named "Princess Daisy for SSBB", notlets tak about how cool geno is. Newsflash, geno isnt a nintendo character, so thereore has less of a chance then Daisy. And with all of the compitition games Daisy has been in, she would make a great addition to Brawl.
Wrong. Nobody except Mario party noobs give a **** about Daisy. Instead you didnt notice, Solid Snake a 3th party character is already in Brawl. Nintendo has meeted many companies to discuss which other (2?) characters could be added and since Geno is this populair he has FAR more change then Daisy.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Diddy Kong said:
Wrong. Nobody except Mario party noobs give a **** about Daisy. Instead you didnt notice, Solid Snake a 3th party character is already in Brawl. Nintendo has meeted many companies to discuss which other (2?) characters could be added and since Geno is this populair he has FAR more change then Daisy.
Daisy has been in more games then Mario party you stupid ****. And why would they put a ****ing puppet in a fighting game? Maybe a sandbag replacement, but not a fighter. And how does he have more change if he was only in ONE game? He has no personality, he's a ****ing doll. I would rather see that scarecrow from Zelda games then him.

kaid

Smash Master
Geno might not make it in simply because there IS only two slots left for third parties. Sonic is almost a given, so we're down to just a single slot. Between Geno, Megaman, Simon Belmount, Sora, and a few other, less well known characters, the competition is fierce.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Mars- said:
Daisy has been in more games then Mario party you stupid ****. And why would they put a ****ing puppet in a fighting game? Maybe a sandbag replacement, but not a fighter. And how does he have more change if he was only in ONE game? He has no personality, he's a ****ing doll. I would rather see that scarecrow from Zelda games then him.
Do you even know Geno. Unlike Daisy, he actually has original moves. He fires bullets, stars, and has powerful magic. You see any doll doing that?

Also he's insanely popular and so is his game.

As for Daisy, all she was a helpless girl in the Super Mario Land games and a filler character for the Mario Party and sport games. At least Peach had important roles (Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario RPG, and Paper Mario).

Want a sandbag replacement? Go e-mail Sakurai and make Daisy and Waluigi the nominees for that.

Mars-

Smash Champion
NukeA6 said:
Do you even know Geno. Unlike Daisy, he actually has original moves. He fires bullets, stars, and has powerful magic. You see any doll doing that?

Also he's insanely popular and so is his game.

As for Daisy, all she was a helpless girl in the Super Mario Land games and a filler character for the Mario Party and sport games. At least Peach had important roles (Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario RPG, and Paper Mario).

Want a sandbag replacement? Go e-mail Sakurai and make Daisy and Waluigi the nominees for that.
I don't think he is cool, infact, I don't even remember playing as him when i played SMRPG. And the reason he would be a sandbag replacement is because he is a doll. If you want to have a doll in your games go back to Barbie.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Mars- said:
I don't think he is cool, infact, I don't even remember playing as him when i played SMRPG. And the reason he would be a sandbag replacement is because he is a doll. If you want to have a doll in your games go back to Barbie.
You probably never even got past Croco and gave up around there. Of course you're not gonna see him.

And if you've seen him in action, you'll forget he's a doll.

Tell me what kind of doll shoots bullets from his fingers, shoots a huge beam, rains beams from the sky, transforms into a cannon, and shoot bombs from his elbow?

RaRaRachael

Smash Ace
kaid said:
Geno might not make it in simply because there IS only two slots left for third parties. Sonic is almost a given, so we're down to just a single slot. Between Geno, Megaman, Simon Belmount, Sora, and a few other, less well known characters, the competition is fierce.

even though Geno would be a cool character to see in Brawl, despite the controversy, Kaid is right. other characters such as Sora, have a better chance of making it into Brawl, even though that idea could start up a whole other debate.

Mars-

Smash Champion
NukeA6 said:
You probably never even got past Croco and gave up around there. Of course you're not gonna see him.

And if you've seen him in action, you'll forget he's a doll.

Tell me what kind of doll shoots bullets from his fingers, shoots a huge beam, rains beams from the sky, transforms into a cannon, and shoot bombs from his elbow?
No I beat the game, just don't remember him that much.

A stupid suicidal doll does that. Back to teletubies kid.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Mars- said:
You guys are idiots. Nobody gives a **** about geno in this thread, thats why its named "Princess Daisy for SSBB", notlets tak about how cool geno is.
If you don't give a **** about Geno, stop bringing it up, people have been talking about him because one "genius" tried to compare Daisy with him. Like you did.

Mars said:
Newsflash, geno isnt a nintendo character, so thereore has less of a chance then Daisy.
Newsflash, Snake, a 3rd part character is in brawl, since they're letting 2-3 other 3rd party characters, I think Geno has a much bigger chance, seeing that he's more popular, is form a game better than every single game Daisy was ever playable in, he has a much more uniqe moveset, and is just too much better overall.

Mars said:
And with all of the compitition games Daisy has been in, she would make a great addition to Brawl.
Mario Tennis, Mario Kart and Mario Party, OMG, how could I have been so blind to all these GREAT spinoff games?/sarcasm.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
ReReRetard said:
even though Geno would be a cool character to see in Brawl, despite the controversy, Kaid is right. other characters such as Sora, have a better chance of making it into Brawl,
Sora's chances are slim too none because
  • He's Disney
  • He's not popular enough
  • He's not wanted enough
The only 2 characters competing for the last 3rd party spot are Megaman and Geno, we all know sonic is going to be in so I have him fill up a 3rd party spot.

Mars-

Smash Champion
zZz zZz

Iggy K said:

If you don't give a **** about Geno, stop bringing it up, people have been talking about him because one "genius" tried to compare Daisy with him. Like you did.
Read below. You clearly are the one bringing that doll back in. Grow up and quit playing with barbies

Iggy K said:

Newsflash, Snake, a 3rd part character is in brawl, since they're letting 2-3 other 3rd party characters, I think Geno has a much bigger chance, seeing that he's more popular, is form a game better than every single game Daisy was ever playable in, he has a much more uniqe moveset, and is just too much better overall.
I beleive that they only have 2 spots and since one is already taken, that leaves one left. And with all the characters he will have to compeat with, he has no chance. And really Daisy already was in Melee, and i doubt they will take her out, even if she is another costume change.

Iggy K said:
I think Geno has a much bigger chance, seeing that he's more popular, is form a game better than every single game Daisy was ever playable in, he has a much more uniqe moveset, and is just too much better overall.
Edit: Had to quote this again. Start using your brain if you have one. Hmmm why wouldn't Daisy have a moveset. Hmmm. *Raises Hand* Because she was never in a fighting game. Remember nintendo likes Making new stuff, not reusing old stuff. They would probably rather make a new moveset then use a old one.

Iggy K said:

Mario Tennis, Mario Kart and Mario Party, OMG, how could I have been so blind to all these GREAT spinoff games?/sarcasm.
ZOMFG DID YOU NOT READ? I never anyway in all of my posts said that those games were great, I was just saying that if they like putting her in competative sport games, why would they not put her in SSBB?

You should really stop getting your hopes up about Geno cause he has a 1% chance of getting in compared to Daisy's 25%+ chance. If you do some reading, you will not only learn that YES, they will have 3rd party characters, but NO they are not ading all the 3rd party characters they can. And that barbie dollis most likely falling into the "Not in Brawl" category.

For all of you doll nubs going around trying to say how stupid other characters are, so incase nintendo for some reason stumbles onto this site and for some reason takes your idea, it's not going to happen. Cry more about your spupid *** doll not getting in a REAL game.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Mars said:
I beleive that they only have 2 spots and since one is already taken, that leaves one left. And with all the characters he will have to compeat with, he has no chance. And really Daisy already was in Melee, and i doubt they will take her out, even if she is another costume change.
I don't see why he can't, seeing that he is a great character, and if you count Daisy as being in melee, then you might as well say goodbye, because characters are going to be removed, then Daisy would be close to first.

Mars said:
You should really stop getting your hopes up about Geno cause he has a 1% chance of getting in compared to Daisy's 25%+ chance. If you do some reading, you will not only learn that YES, they will have 3rd party characters, but NO they are not ading all the 3rd party characters they can. And that barbie dollis most likely falling into the "Not in Brawl" category.
So what if she was in a few competition games? That's ilke saying Waluigi was in a few sports games, they could put him in because they like putting him in competition games, and I dont' see how hoping Geno will be in is dreaming, seeing as his chance is pretty likely, and Daisy having a 25%+ chance? That's what I call dreaming, and who said they were adding a lot of 3rd party characters? Everyone nkows there's omly going to be about 2 more, and barbie doll in brawl is no, I agree, but a doll that has lots of shooting attacks, cool personality, extrem;ey popular and uniqe backstory, that should, more than a tomboyish princess that bareky has anything distinguishing over Peach.

Mars said:
For all of you doll nubs going around trying to say how stupid other characters are, so incase nintendo for some reason stumbles onto this site and for some reason takes your idea, it's not going to happen. Cry more about your spupid *** doll not getting in a REAL game.
Maybe you should read this part, your saying characters are stupid too, and SMRPG is a real game, if that doesn't count as a real game, then neither do the filler appearences Daisy was reduced to after a minor role in one adventure game. And Geno in brawl probably will happen, Daisy in brawl probably won't, accept it and move on.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm not even going to quote you seeing as how you seem to have trouble spliting quotes.

Lets look at it another way.

Geno. his popularity is going? Thats right Down.

Daisy. Her popularity is going? Thats right up.

Now if you were making a game, would you want a character that is getting more or less popular?

Oh and about the last part, I said nothing about the characters, I was talking about people like you who come in a Daisy thread and talk about how Geno is so cool and deserves to be in brawl more then Daisy.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Just saw that mistake now, but where did you get that information that Geno's popularity is going down? From what I've seen, Geno is still extremley popular.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Iggy K said:
Just saw that mistake now, but where did you get that information that Geno's popularity is going down? From what I've seen, Geno is still extremley popular.
Still popular doesn't mean getting more popular. People are beginning to get a real life, forgeting about Geno. Don't worry it happens. I remember when Daisy first cam back in Mario Golf 64 I didnt know who she was cause everyone forgot about her.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Daisy may be getting more popular, but that doesn't mean she's more popular than Geno, wouldn't the one who's more popular right now be included? Well that's Geno.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Iggy K said:
Daisy may be getting more popular, but that doesn't mean she's more popular than Geno, wouldn't the one who's more popular right now be included? Well that's Geno.
But people are still forgetting about Geno. People forgot about Daisy until nintendo remembered her, and they where anxious to put her in games. Remember, popularity comes over time. Daisy may have the potential later to be more popular then Geno, and nintendo realizes this.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mars- said:
Ohh wow shes been in Mario [enter sport title] to. NOW THATS AWESOME!! <_<;

Its true Geno only appeared in one game. Still he has more populairity then Daisy, pretty wierd huh?

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I don't think nintendo has forgotten about Geno, since they gave him a cameo in Mario and Luigi, but maybe we should stop, I doubt we're going to change each other's opinions on Geno and Daisy.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I do NOT want to see the word Geno in this thread again. He has his own thread, and all you people are doing are flaming and making yourselves look like idiots. The next person to post about Geno in this thread, whatever the reason, is getting warned.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Yes, well Daisy is a pretty boring subject, and would be a boring character in Brawl. Anyone have any GOOD reasons why she would be in the game?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Marshigio said:
Yes, well Daisy is a pretty boring subject, and would be a boring character in Brawl. Anyone have any GOOD reasons why she would be in the game?
I could say the same about your ****** puppet.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Yes you can, but we're not suppose to be talking about him right now, go to the Ge-- thread if you want to say that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ohhh God... Mars you even think your being took serious in here? The character on Marshigio's avatar which we may not say anymore in this treath is far better then Daisy in anyways.

But now just let that go. Any more reasons to you she SHOULD be in there according to you...? <_<

NukeA6

Smash Master
I hate doing this but I must edit out this post to prevent an incoming flame.

Top Bottom