• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Princess Daisy of Sarasaland has been around for a long time and has a substatial fanbase she could get Peach's melee moveset except flower and desert based (I am asuming that Peach will get moves from Super Princess Peach) This would be a great oppurtinaty to add another much needed female character and show off her new found uniqness and a chance to give us red nuts a good name and a chance for her to work of her pot belly ;)

A moveset made by me

STATS:
Strenght: 4.0
Speed: 3.4
Weight: 3.0
Jumping: 2.4
Size: 3.4
Range: 2.3
Falls a tad slower then Peach

MOVESET:
A - Smack - Daisy Smacks foe

AA - Double Smack - Daisy smacks foe twice

Foward Tilt - Kick - Daisy kicks foe

Up Tilt - Flying Kick - Daisy does a flying kick...

Down Tilt - Kick - Daisy gets on the ground and kicks low

Dash Attack - Roundhouse kick - self explanitory

SPECIAL MOVES
B - Bouncy Fireballs - From SUper Mario Land the fireballs in this game bounced off the walls and floors so would these ones, the colour would be orange.

B > - Power Bat - Daisy Pulls out a baseball and swings it around (Charagable) does a lot of damage when fully charged

B ^ - Sweet Smell - Daisy pulls out a rose and the smell forms a small cloud and floats her upwards.

B v - Smash Kick - Similar to Falcon Kick, Daisy Kicks downwards with great force.

AIR MOVES
neutral Air - Backhand - Daisy Backhands foe infront of her

Foward Air - Punch - Daisy Punches foe infront of her

Back Air - Kick - Daisy Kicks backwards

Down Air - Peep show - Daisy smashs down on foe with both feet to send them to the ground

Up Air - Flying Uppercut - Daisy punches her enemy upwards

SMASHES
Foward Smash - Florist's Pick - same as Peachs fsmash but with different flowers (Daisys, Roses, Daffofils)

Upward Smash - Mega Kick - Daisy raises her leg then slams it down

Down Smash - Low Kick - Daisy crouches down and kicks

GRABS & THROWS
Grab - Daisy grabs foe with one hand and attacks them by slapping them hard with the other hand and headbutts you

Foward Throw - Daisy grabs you, turns you around and kicks you in the behind

Down Throw - Daisy Headbutts you to the ground and then kick you

Up Throw - Daisy Throws you upwards but also accompanies it with a kick

OTHER
Taunt - Daisy winks and sniffs a rose

Costumes:
Normal - Red Hair, Yellow dress with orange flaps, green jewlery and White gloves
Blue - Brown Hair, Blue Dress with Purple flaps, Turquise Jewlery and Pale Blue Gloves
Green - Red Hair, Green Dress with Blue flaps, Yellow Jewlery and Pale Green Gloves
Pink - Red Hair, Pink Dress with Purple flaps, Rose Jewlery and Pale Pink Gloves

Kirby Hat - Daisy's Crown and gloves

Winning Pose 1 - Daisy says "Hi I'm Daisy"
Winning Pose 2 - Daisy Giggles and Blushes
Winning Pose 3 - Daisy does a peace sign and takes a picture.

Games she has been in:
Super Mario Land
Mario Tennis
NES open Golf Tournament
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Kart DS
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Golf: Toadstool tour
Mario Party 3
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Smash Football (Super Mario Strikers)
Mario Hoops 3 on 3

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Most people say that she is blatenly unoriginal and usleless this could be her chance to break off from that and become original and maybe this could spring her career so that she may get the chance to be in another adventure game sorta like the mario brothers but with Daisy and Peach.

Garath331

Smash Apprentice
If Daisy is included as a clone, then will she still pull turnips like Peach? She wasn't in SM2. Then again, maybe she could, just with different rare items. eg, a fire flower, homerun bat, and fan rather than bob-omb, beam sword, and Mr. Saturn.

Eek A Mouse

Smash Apprentice
If Daisy is in, there's no reason for her to pull turnips, because she's never done it before anywhere else, so I'm guessing they'd change her Down B move, in the same way that some of the other clones have different moves to each other (like Dorf and Falcon with different Fairs).

I agree with Foxpower+ in that she's not really done anything in games, apart from be a Peach clone in a bunch of sports titles and be the random princess in a Mario Land game.

JLoc

Smash Apprentice
Smashmaniac_91 said:
I think they won't put Daisy in SSBB because she looks so much like peach.
Are you comparing the atl costume in Melee? Thats the old look of Daisy.. Daisy look a lot different in appearances and in personality of the character.

I don't see why they wouldn't put her in there. She a competitive characters, If you play any sports game (maybe party games) she very high spirited ,energetic, tomboyish/tough like character. I'm pretty sure they can make up moves different from peach, I don't any mover for her myself but I know Nintendo have creative mind that they can do it.

+1 for her being a girl too :ohwell:

About her being clones in other games so has luigi for while... He eventually came having himself being different, it will be the same for daisy too. What other way to do is to put in Smash brawl.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Daisy has quite a bit of a new look now, she doesn't look anything like Peach anymore, and she's developed more of a loud tomboy persona with an ego (as seen in Mario Tennis, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Super Mario Strikers. Though she tends to be really annoying in Mario Karts). She just needs her own game to really show that.

And lately she's been designed with a big head for some reason.

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
I can't see Daisy being in this game for some reason, The Only Mario characters I can see in this game beside Wario is Geno and Waluigi, and Daisy hasn't really did anything big, she disappeared for awhile, and Mario Tennis she all of a sudden Reappeared and she annoys me like no tommorow(shoots her in Mario Double Dash) WHOS HI'ING NOW

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Although it's definitely repetitive, I would like for Daisy to be in, cause thats just another sick female that would be in Brawl, and more characters is better as long as it doesn't draw back development in even better characters.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Exodecai101 said:
I can't see Daisy being in this game for some reason, The Only Mario characters I can see in this game beside Wario is Geno and Waluigi, and Daisy hasn't really did anything big, she disappeared for awhile, and Mario Tennis she all of a sudden Reappeared and she annoys me like no tommorow(shoots her in Mario Double Dash) WHOS HI'ING NOW
and Waluigi has done something big?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
thanks! thanks for saying that.
Your Welcome?

Anyway Daisy would have Peach's melee moveset because hopefully she will get a new moveset via super princess peach. Except daisy wouldn't pull up turnips maybe flowers or some creature thing from SML

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
They should make a game about Wario and Waluigi saving Daisy.

But while you play Wario and Waluigi fighting bosses and etc. You use Daisy to stay alive in the haunted castle.(An tough agressive Peach).

In Brawl, if she becomes a clone, I wouldn't applaud it.

In conclusion:

1.Tom boy sexy Daisy YES!
2.Peach's exact clone NO!

.........later

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Daisy is boring. I hope she is not in. There are so many unique characters with more diverse movesets. Daisy is a boring choice. Bad decision.

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
Well he hasn't done something big, but then again he's only been around for about 6 years, sure he's still developing but this game can actually develop his type of character more, Daisy is a character who came, disappeared, then reappeared in Mario Tennis, I actually thought they got rid of her until then, shes a 17 year old character that never did anything big and is about the same rank or maybe(big maybe not one of these definite maybe) be lower then Waluigi, and they start developing her now after 17 years, that makes no sense for me, and Waluigi has been in more games then her too(Daisy about 15, Waluigi about 16 or 17) thats a few more games then Daisy, now Waluigi being in this game, thats a maybe since he isn't a huge guy like the other 3 brothers/cousins(however there related >_<) but they may also include him for Wario to have a partner or to have all 4 bros/cous in the game

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
Bowserlick said:
Daisy is boring. I hope she is not in. There are so many unique characters with more diverse movesets. Daisy is a boring choice. Bad decision.

daisey is not a bad choice. If you're not here to support her, leave. Dont come on here spraying your opinions. We like her and thats all that matters.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Seriously, I wonder how much thought most people have put into putting characters like Daisy or Waluigi in SSBB. Not to insult those who have put a lot of time into their considerations, because I am certain they exist, but I really haven't heard one good arguement for it. If you support Daisy's inclusion, okay, but consider these obvjections first.
1. What game would Daisy's moveset be based on?
A. None. Daisy not been in one single game that she has been playable for, except the Mario Party/Kart/Golf/Tennis series, within which different characters are nothing more than a different skin and voice. She has no distinctive moves that we have seen. She could be based on Peach's moveset, but why? What reason do we have, aside from appearance, to expect she'd play anything like Peach?
2. What would Daisy add to the game?
A. Very little. A new face, but let's face it, not a very familiar one. The purpose of Super Smash Bros. series is to bring together Nintendo's biggest stars and have them beat the living crap out of each other. Daisy isn't one of Nintendo's biggest stars. Daisy isn't one of the Mario series biggest stars. Daisy isn't even one of the Mario series well addressed, fleshed out, or even often mentioned characters. What IS Daisy? A Peach clone which, despite one or two minor differences, has yet to distance herself from her counterpart. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Daisy evolve into a character in her own right, as well as Waluigi and a number of other minor characters in the Mario series. But in truth that has yet to occur.
3. Why should Daisy be included over ____?
A. That is to say, why should Daisy be included, and someone else's pet character inevitably left out? Why should Daisy be included, but Captain Olimar (an example, as I strongly suspect Olimar will be in SSBB) let out? Point being there are many much more distinct characters which Nintendo has left out thus far. There are already five Mario series characters the Smash Bros series, eight if you count DK, Yoshi and Wario, although I see them as distinct because they have their own game series'. If you want to suggest a new Mario character then go for it, but if you want to be taken seriously it'd better be a **** good one, and well supported, because we've already got five. I guess what I'm saying is, as soon as they start putting in any and all minor, insignificant, or poorly represented characters from each and every game they include (e.i. Pokemon, Zelda, F-Zero, Fire Emblem), then there is a case for Daisy, but the moment they start including all those characters, Nintendo resigns themselves to a list of hundreds, which is not only not feasable, it would be a crappy game to play.

There just any reason I can see why Daisy should be included over Goombas or Koopas or Pirahna Plants or that Red Lizard that hides in the lava in Super Mario World or the weird bug thingie from the arcade Mario Bros. or those dudes who throw wrenches at you in Super Mario Bros 3. Maybe in Super Smash Bros 4, who knows?

JmcShocker14

The rAt said:
Seriously, I wonder how much thought most people have put into putting characters like Daisy or Waluigi in SSBB. Not to insult those who have put a lot of time into their considerations, because I am certain they exist, but I really haven't heard one good arguement for it. If you support Daisy's inclusion, okay, but consider these obvjections first.
1. What game would Daisy's moveset be based on?
A. None. Daisy not been in one single game that she has been playable for, except the Mario Party/Kart/Golf/Tennis series, within which different characters are nothing more than a different skin and voice. She has no distinctive moves that we have seen. She could be based on Peach's moveset, but why? What reason do we have, aside from appearance, to expect she'd play anything like Peach?
2. What would Daisy add to the game?
A. Very little. A new face, but let's face it, not a very familiar one. The purpose of Super Smash Bros. series is to bring together Nintendo's biggest stars and have them beat the living crap out of each other. Daisy isn't one of Nintendo's biggest stars. Daisy isn't one of the Mario series biggest stars. Daisy isn't even one of the Mario series well addressed, fleshed out, or even often mentioned characters. What IS Daisy? A Peach clone which, despite one or two minor differences, has yet to distance herself from her counterpart. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Daisy evolve into a character in her own right, as well as Waluigi and a number of other minor characters in the Mario series. But in truth that has yet to occur.
3. Why should Daisy be included over ____?
A. That is to say, why should Daisy be included, and someone else's pet character inevitably left out? Why should Daisy be included, but Captain Olimar (an example, as I strongly suspect Olimar will be in SSBB) let out? Point being there are many much more distinct characters which Nintendo has left out thus far. There are already five Mario series characters the Smash Bros series, eight if you count DK, Yoshi and Wario, although I see them as distinct because they have their own game series'. If you want to suggest a new Mario character then go for it, but if you want to be taken seriously it'd better be a **** good one, and well supported, because we've already got five. I guess what I'm saying is, as soon as they start putting in any and all minor, insignificant, or poorly represented characters from each and every game they include (e.i. Pokemon, Zelda, F-Zero, Fire Emblem), then there is a case for Daisy, but the moment they start including all those characters, Nintendo resigns themselves to a list of hundreds, which is not only not feasable, it would be a crappy game to play.

There just any reason I can see why Daisy should be included over Goombas or Koopas or Pirahna Plants or that Red Lizard that hides in the lava in Super Mario World or the weird bug thingie from the arcade Mario Bros. or those dudes who throw wrenches at you in Super Mario Bros 3. Maybe in Super Smash Bros 4, who knows?
are you kidding me? What about peach? Peach was in the same games. Dont worry about her moves, just leave that to nintendo!. What about mr. game & watch? think people

Exodecai101

Smash Apprentice
JmcShocker14 said:
are you kidding me? What about peach? Peach was in the same games. Dont worry about her moves, just leave that to nintendo!. What about mr. game & watch? think people
Agreed, People like Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, and Captain Falcon(just to name a few) were given unique movesets, so this can imply to any character to have a unique moveset, the only reasons clones exist is because nintendo didn't have enough time to finish movesets

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Daisy is a memorable character and I have some reasons right here

a) she was around before Wario
b) her tomboish attitude from the Sports/Party games
c) her voice from MKDD
d) her famouse trophy glitch in SSBM

If you want her to have "original" moves then we can get some from the sports games and hell nintendo's made up moves for other characters so for daisy to

B - charge up a shot with a golf club
B ^ use a soccer goal net as a parachute
B > trow or kick a soccer ball at nearest opponent to have it return to you
B V Spin around with tennis racket in hand smacking away and doind damage to nearest opponent

JmcShocker14

Exodecai101 said:
Agreed, People like Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, and Captain Falcon(just to name a few) were given unique movesets, so this can imply to any character to have a unique moveset, the only reasons clones exist is because nintendo didn't have enough time to finish movesets

What about soul calibar. They use clones too but the game is still great.

JmcShocker14

Yes that true. And also nintendo was just trying to make the best of what they had. The gamecube disks are small so remember that.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Back on track If Daisy didn't have the sport moves we can make a little bit of a peachy but flower related clone here aswell just for fun and comparsin

B - Rose protects you
B> - (what's peach's B> again?)
BV - pulls out some sort of flower and hits you with it
B^ - pulls out a parasol with a flower pattern on it

or desert related

B - throw a sand stone as a weapon (can be destroyed by the FLUDD item i invented in a seperate thread)
B > - throws sand in opponent's eye temporarily stunning them
Bv - spins around with one of those spikey cactus things
B ^ - Desert sandy cloud lifts you up for a short period of time you can steer this or use it to hurt opponents

Navajo7

Smash Rookie
if princess daisy was in it, more minor characters would be in there. like a koopa or birdo.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Navajo7 said:
if princess daisy was in it, more minor characters would be in there. like a koopa or birdo.
why do you say that Daisy is one of the big 8 of Mario Party/Sport games

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
DK
Waluigi
Daisy
Yoshi

she is not a minor character

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
xianfeng said:
Back on track If Daisy didn't have the sport moves we can make a little bit of a peachy but flower related clone here aswell just for fun and comparsin

B - Rose protects you
B> - (what's peach's B> again?)
BV - pulls out some sort of flower and hits you with it
B^ - pulls out a parasol with a flower pattern on it

or desert related

B - throw a sand stone as a weapon (can be destroyed by the FLUDD item i invented in a seperate thread)
B > - throws sand in opponent's eye temporarily stunning them
Bv - spins around with one of those spikey cactus things
B ^ - Desert sandy cloud lifts you up for a short period of time you can steer this or use it to hurt opponents
I like your ball set better.

Maybe she use sport-type moves. Like using soccer balls, and baseball bats, and golf clubs...

JmcShocker14

Navajo7 said:
In mario games there are more than one koopas and goombas. Daisy doesn't have copies

xianfeng

Smash Hero
xianfeng said:
B - charge up a shot with a golf club
B ^ use a soccer goal net as a parachute
B > trow or kick a soccer ball at nearest opponent to have it return to you
B V Spin around with tennis racket in hand smacking away and doind damage to nearest opponent
firestar there is my daisy - sport moveset thing

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
I look at it as though Daisy would be a good character to add. Let me ask you who you would think would look better Waluigi or Daisy. For me it is daisy.
There is no reason whatsoever that daisy should have anything peach has. People take one moment and seem to think that she would be a clone. But let me ask you this: Why would nintendo make Daisy exactly lie Peach? They are different characters.
Daisy, I believe dosen't float, or pull turnips. She has even been called a tomboy many times. The solid truth is that Daisy is a popular character who is not a clone of Peach. Personally, I think she would make a great addition.

Oh, and what about Mario and Dr. Mario? That's a clone.

-SMB

xianfeng

Smash Hero
SMB PORTAL said:
I look at it as though Daisy would be a good character to add. Let me ask you who you would think would look better Waluigi or Daisy. For me it is daisy.
There is no reason whatsoever that daisy should have anything peach has. People take one moment and seem to think that she would be a clone. But let me ask you this: Why would nintendo make Daisy exactly lie Peach? They are different characters.
Daisy, I believe dosen't float, or pull turnips. She has even been called a tomboy many times. The solid truth is that Daisy is a popular character who is not a clone of Peach. Personally, I think she would make a great addition.

Oh, and what about Mario and Dr. Mario? That's a clone.

-SMB
thanyou you can see that Daisy is semi-original

fluffy

Smash Champion

daisy turns me on now. being the more tomboyish from her counterpart, she still has a nice ***.

Antioch

Smash Journeyman
xianfeng said:
Princess Daisy of Sarasaland has been around for a long time and has a substatial fanbase she could get Peach's melee moveset except flower and desert based (I am asuming that Peach will get moves from Super Princess Peach) This would be a great oppurtinaty to add another much needed female character and show off her new found uniqness and a chance to give us red nuts a good name and a chance for her to work of her pot belly ;)
lol - you're joking, correct? :{

daisy has absolutely no uniqueness.
she's a tan peach with a yellow dress.

fluffy said:

daisy turns me on now. being the more tomboyish from her counterpart, she still has a nice ***.
wtf?...

fluffy

Smash Champion
maybe...theyll like, do a "skin-color toner" option so u can make characters as tan as u want them to be.

yea..

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Antioch said:
lol - you're joking, correct? :{

daisy has absolutely no uniqueness.
she's a tan peach with a yellow dress.

wtf?...
not really she has become so much more original over the years that she has been in the mario sport games but i see you head is too far up your arse to see that ;)

Top Bottom