• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
If we are our profile pictures, I guess there's quite a few Krystal clones hanging around here, aha. Though in all seriousness that was actually really well written.
Thanks!

...and I was doing it before it was cool, lol. Just sayin~

Truth is, I didn't feel like changing my sig but I wanted to be sure my Krystal support was always evident, so I changed my avatar shortly after becoming active in this thread. The avatar is actually a slightly altered screen cap... I made Krystal look "through the screen". Before this I had a Zelda avatar with a similar expression. Using a similar expression was no accident and having Krystal look at you just made this Krystal image feel like the "Krystal version" of my older Zelda avatar.

I'll be honest, with so many Krystal avatars in this thread now, I kind of miss my Zelda avatar. My Krystal avatar "thing" isn't as unique as it once was. I think when I joined this thread, @ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox was the only other regular poster with a Krystal avatar and it happens to be the same Krystal in Wolfheart's sig. Although @ArcaneKitsune had the same avatar when I became active in this thread as he does now and it has Fox and Krystal. Oh, and I guess @DeathFox137 had a Krystal avatar the first time I saw him... I think. Still, wasn't until I had been here a couple weeks that I first ran into him as I recall.

Edit: Okay, so I just looked up "ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox"s profile since I hadn't seen them in a while... apparently they've barely posted at all since I've been around! Why do I have such a clear memory of this poster and feel like I've seen them around a bunch at one point. Maybe they liked a lot of my posts. Weird. But yeah, they were around when I became active here, even if just to mostly lurk and like I guess.

Last edited:

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
With Alfore, she's doing way more on Miiverse than she could do here, although I would be awesome to be connected with her here too at least a little bit here. I don't mind us spread out some and focusing on Krystal support in other places basically, and Alfore is our Miiverse champion right now. I wouldn't want to feel like we're trying to draw her away from that awesome responsibility. But if she can be here some of the time and it doesn't keep her away from Miiverse, it would be cool to have an easier way to just talk with a fellow Krystal supporter that's done so much like her.

Still assuming Alfore is a "her" just based on the Mii, but who knows. I don't.
Agreed. Her Krystal support pics are not only the best I've seen, but it also brings in a lot more supporters for our favorite vixen to vote for her in the ballot. Btw, guys speaking about Amiibo support, the Smash 4 Falco Amiibo is coming out on the same day as the release of Starfox Zero. You know, if Krystal would have made it in in Smash 4's DLC and made as an Amiibo, I wonder what kind of bonus content it would give on Zero. At the same time, if Zero is coming out on November 20th, we should expect a Direct focused on Zero so we can learn more info on the game on content, control options, stages, Amiibo compatibility and characters who are going to be in the game.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Alrighty here is how I got into Starfox.
My first Starfox experience was Starfox 64 (although I played smash bros first) I first played it when I was around 8 years old and it was pretty awsome one of the best games I could play on my 64 and still my favorite in the franchise. than a few years later (gamecube era) I made a friend who was really into videogames he and I traded our games to try them out I got to play from him Jet' force gemini (underrated game) Soul Calibur II (Favorite fighting game on Gamecube) and later Starfox adventures my second game.

Personally I never minded that this was a Zelda kinda game I wass just like "cool is another Fox's game" as you know youu start playing as Krystal who practically nobody knew who she was at the time I was instrigued by who this character was It clearly wasen't like the others weird language, able to comunicate dinos, tribal clothing, purple eyes who was she? Not to mention I though she was... pretty so when it was up to fox to save her I felt like it was my duty to do so, I really REALLY enjoyed playing this game... as a kid (don't worry I still think it's great) back then I though it was a masterpiece my eyes couldn't believe thouse graphics and 60 frames too?! (I realized this 3 years ago when I finally got my own copy) I really liked the combat it was fun to fight and use the powers too which was my favorite thing I remember being excited for what the next power going to be and what not,
I guess I could say that game was the reason I want her in smash it really dident take much time until I said "hmm Fox is pretty cool here I wish I could fight like this in smash but wait he is already in and he uses a blaster" Yeah it diden't took me long to figure Krystal could join smash and use her staff to fight.
Funny thing I hesitated to give it back to my friend eeventually he asked for the game so I told him I would give it back but it took me days till I finally gave it back to him.

Later I played command which I liked yes I mean it (except for the endings...most of em) Later assualt which I first played 2 years ago I still blew me away despite being 8 years old and I also tried the unreleased one which was also a fun experience.

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Don't see what's wrong with this. Games are still good. They change something up in the format usually *looks at New Super Mario Bros. 2*. Usually.
It's for the same reason that people aren't liking Mario, Zelda, or Pokémon rehashes (or high amounts of Mario milk); we're getting sick of the same stuff, and want Ninty to utilize their other franchises more.

Agreed. Her Krystal support pics are not only the best I've seen, but it also brings in a lot more supporters for our favorite vixen to vote for her in the ballot. Btw, guys speaking about Amiibo support, the Smash 4 Falco Amiibo is coming out on the same day as the release of Starfox Zero. You know, if Krystal would have made it in in Smash 4's DLC and made as an Amiibo, I wonder what kind of bonus content it would give on Zero. At the same time, if Zero is coming out on November 20th, we should expect a Direct focused on Zero so we can learn more info on the game on content, control options, stages, Amiibo compatibility and characters who are going to be in the game.
And you don't see what's wrong with that idea (I mentioned a few times about amiibos functioning like Day 1 disc-locked DLC)?

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
It's for the same reason that people aren't liking Mario, Zelda, or Pokémon rehashes (or high amounts of Mario milk); we're getting sick of the same stuff, and want Ninty to utilize their other franchises more.
I want Nintendo to use more of their franchises too (****ing make another F-Zero Nintendo), but at the same time, I'm up for Nintendo releasing more Zelda/Pokemon/Mario games. Its a staple of their company which is why they use it often, they should just make other games too.

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet

Im worried that they'll just announce wolf and use both falco and him and call it a day, Getting burned again would really be the last straw, i'm worried about this scenario.

Anyway I got into starfox because of smash 64, I played fox a bit and thought he was cool, then I played a bit of starfox 64. But when the gamecube came out, thats when I really got into starfox, Adventures was fun and Assault was a blast. I played a bit of Soul Calibur and MVC, so I knew what krystal would bring with her staff. (as I loved played Son-Son in Mvc2). Been supporting her ever since Melee's end.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Thanks!

...and I was doing it before it was cool, lol. Just sayin~

Truth is, I didn't feel like changing my sig but I wanted to be sure my Krystal support was always evident, so I changed my avatar shortly after becoming active in this thread. The avatar is actually a slightly altered screen cap... I made Krystal look "through the screen". Before this I had a Zelda avatar with a similar expression. Using a similar expression was no accident and having Krystal look at you just made this Krystal image feel like the "Krystal version" of my older Zelda avatar.

I'll be honest, with so many Krystal avatars in this thread now, I kind of miss my Zelda avatar. My Krystal avatar "thing" isn't as unique as it once was. I think when I joined this thread, @ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox was the only other regular poster with a Krystal avatar and it happens to be the same Krystal in Wolfheart's sig. Although @ArcaneKitsune had the same avatar when I became active in this thread as he does now and it has Fox and Krystal. Oh, and I guess @DeathFox137 had a Krystal avatar the first time I saw him... I think. Still, wasn't until I had been here a couple weeks that I first ran into him as I recall.
I see. Well I personally never get bored of seeing Krystal, so it doesn't particularly bother me, aha. Though if it makes you feel better, your avatar is at least unique among the Krystal related ones. ;P

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

And you don't see what's wrong with that idea (I mentioned a few times about amiibos functioning like Day 1 disc-locked DLC)?
I think people like them for being collectibles and the functionality is really just a bonus. That's how I feel. I love seeing my Amiibos sitting on the shelf, but it's not often I actually take one down and play around with it. I'd get a Krystal Amiibo mostly for the same reason, although it would be cool if she came with some interesting bonus stuff in Zero.

I agree that it can't be too much though. You shouldn't need an Amiibo to get anything significant unlocked in a game. Maybe just some easter eggs or skins on your ship or something. Although, maybe you could get something bigger if that same something could be bought separately for cheaper than the Amiibo obviously, but you would get it for free if you did have the Amiibo perhaps.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah, making a Smashified for Travis was a waste of time, since there's no way he'll get in Smash. I would give Omni a middle finger for that.
Hahaha! And I thought I was the hipster. Travis smashified? C'mon... His game isn't even out yet. When are we going to get Krystal?

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
I agree that it can't be too much though. You shouldn't need an Amiibo to get anything significant unlocked in a game. Maybe just some easter eggs or skins on your ship or something. Although, maybe you could get something bigger if that same something could be bought separately for cheaper than the Amiibo obviously, but you would get it for free if you did have the Amiibo perhaps.
"In terms of what I’m doing with Star Fox, I’m really not thinking about there being locked content or there being a mode that you won’t be able to play if you don’t have one. In terms of being able to unlock content, I don’t really want to go down that path. For this game, I think of it more as, for people who have the Amiibo, they’re going to get a little something extra and that’s how I’m planning on it with this game. So rather than actual abilities or things like that changing in the game, it would be like getting a different skin for the Arwing or something like that.

"Since we already have the existing Smash Bros. Amiibos I basically want to put in something so if you already have those Amiibos, I imagine people will try and tap them on Star Fox anyway, and I want to make sure there is something that gives them a nice charge when they do that."
— Shigeru Miyamoto

Source: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/miyamo...wont-be-locked-behind-amiibo-in-star-fox-zero

He also said:

WSJ: Will there be amiibo for “Star Fox Zero”?

Miyamoto: There will be one new amiibo, the character Falco. He’s part of the “Super Smash Bros.” line but also a “Star Fox” character. You’ll get something — it’s a surprise.

Source: http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/06/18/shigeru-miyamoto-explains-the-original-star-fox-sequels-fate/

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
So I just played smash bros crusade and its kinda fun as I've said I don't really play fan games (But I was actually waiting for mother 4) I only played 5 matches using Krystal and I liked some of their ideas in her moveset like the dash attack were she puts the staff as a pole and gives like a flag kick, the smash attack were she uses the rocket launcher from assault similar to snakes, and I kind of liked her introduction were she breaks free from the Krystal she was held.

So if you guys played this what did you thought about it so far.

Also can you use gamepads for this game I hate playing with the keyboard.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Yeah, making a Smashified for Travis was a waste of time, since there's no way he'll get in Smash. I would give Omni a middle finger for that.
Hahaha! And I thought I was the hipster. Travis smashified? C'mon... His game isn't even out yet. When are we going to get Krystal?
For what it's worth, Travis was more of a favor to the head of the Mother 4 project, who's apparently a friend of some of the Smashified staff. That, and he was revealed on Mother's Day.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I see. Well I personally never get bored of seeing Krystal, so it doesn't particularly bother me, aha. Though if it makes you feel better, your avatar is at least unique among the Krystal related ones. ;P
Naturally, a Krystal support thread should have plenty of Krystal avatars. I actually remember thinking that when I first became active here. This is how it ought to be, heh.

Btw, here's my old Zelda avatar with the similar expression (in the spoiler)...
I'm a fan of the "amused and sassy/cheeky" look. Suits me. It's also why I like @ Flavius Flavius 's avatar.

Oh, and I've noticed you've seemed to have adopted an avatar from the same game that @TheCynicalCdr gets his avatar from. I guess that game is fairly popular, though I'd only heard of it when Cdr first showed up.

Heh, I'm throwing alerts out to people with these last few posts here.

"In terms of what I’m doing with Star Fox, I’m really not thinking about there being locked content or there being a mode that you won’t be able to play if you don’t have one. In terms of being able to unlock content, I don’t really want to go down that path. For this game, I think of it more as, for people who have the Amiibo, they’re going to get a little something extra and that’s how I’m planning on it with this game. So rather than actual abilities or things like that changing in the game, it would be like getting a different skin for the Arwing or something like that.

"Since we already have the existing Smash Bros. Amiibos I basically want to put in something so if you already have those Amiibos, I imagine people will try and tap them on Star Fox anyway, and I want to make sure there is something that gives them a nice charge when they do that."
— Shigeru Miyamoto

Source: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/miyamo...wont-be-locked-behind-amiibo-in-star-fox-zero

He also said:

WSJ: Will there be amiibo for “Star Fox Zero”?

Miyamoto: There will be one new amiibo, the character Falco. He’s part of the “Super Smash Bros.” line but also a “Star Fox” character. You’ll get something — it’s a surprise.

Source: http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/06/18/shigeru-miyamoto-explains-the-original-star-fox-sequels-fate/
Well, I guess I subconsciously remembered this stuff. At least that first thing. I know I've read the first story there.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
So I just played smash bros crusade and its kinda fun as I've said I don't really play fan games (But I was actually waiting for mother 4) I only played 5 matches using Krystal and I liked some of their ideas in her moveset like the dash attack were she puts the staff as a pole and gives like a flag kick, the smash attack were she uses the rocket launcher from assault similar to snakes, and I kind of liked her introduction were she breaks free from the Krystal she was held.

So if you guys played this what did you thought about it so far.

Also can you use gamepads for this game I hate playing with the keyboard.
I liked Crusade. The roster is good. Goku seems to be in every one of these fan games though. Lol. I liked Krystal's moveset. She is in the truest sense an all range character. My only problem with this game is the lack of native controller support. I didn't like having to use a keyboard. I read somewhere that it was possible to use a gamepad with crusade. Looked up a video and oh my God... All these steps. You're going to need to install a few things apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXoEt6YOoTM
For what it's worth, Travis was more of a favor to the head of the Mother 4 project, who's apparently a friend of some of the Smashified staff. That, and he was revealed on Mother's Day.
Friend favor. Gotcha.

Last edited:

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Don't care. That decision was too biased. He could have used an official Mother char and it should suffice.

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
I liked Crusade. The roster is good. Goku seems to be in every one of these fan games though. Lol. I liked Krystal's moveset. She is in the truest sense an all range character. My only problem with this game is the lack of native controller support. I didn't like having to use a keyboard. I read somewhere that it was possible to use a gamepad with crusade. Looked up a video and oh my God... All these steps. You're going to need to install a few things apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXoEt6YOoTM

Friend favor. Gotcha.
Thanks for the info pal " =)
I really liked using Krystal the only weird thing are some of her moves are made up like up B where she turns into a thing? and her final smash where four giant swords appear ,I've been fighting newcommers mostly I can't belive some inclusions Petey? Snivy? ok, so far Waluigi seemed like the less interesting newcommer its pretty much a wario/mario mixup

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Don't care. That decision was too biased. He could have used an official Mother char and it should suffice.
Tsk, tsk... must you be so unforgiving and critical of such little things? Artists gonna art, heh. He did it for a friend, not to make people that are difficult to please happy. If every creator of things worried about such opinions then nothing would get done. You can never make everyone happy anyways. May as well have fun.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Thanks for the info pal " =)
I really liked using Krystal the only weird thing are some of her moves are made up like up B where she turns into a thing? and her final smash where four giant swords appear
I was okay with Flash vixen and Krazoa sword. When Fox first entered Smash, almost everything about him was made up. Krystal ironically has the more canonical moveset.
I've been fighting newcommers mostly I can't belive some inclusions Petey? Snivy? ok, so far Waluigi seemed like the less interesting newcommer its pretty much a wario/mario mixup
I knowwwwww right?! Fan rosters are wild. I'm sorry. They are. At least they found a way to make Ridley work. :troll:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Naturally, a Krystal support thread should have plenty of Krystal avatars. I actually remember thinking that when I first became active here. This is how it ought to be, heh.

Btw, here's my old Zelda avatar with the similar expression (in the spoiler)...
I'm a fan of the "amused and sassy/cheeky" look. Suits me. It's also why I like @ Flavius Flavius 's avatar.

Oh, and I've noticed you've seemed to have adopted an avatar from the same game that @TheCynicalCdr gets his avatar from. I guess that game is fairly popular, though I'd only heard of it when Cdr first showed up.

Heh, I'm throwing alerts out to people with these last few posts here
Yeah, I like your Zelda one too. It's always cool to pick avatars that suit your personality. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of getting tired of mine pretty quickly, so you can probably expect me to change it pretty often, aha. The game mine is currently from is called Solatorobo, its pretty unique. You don't see many anime styled games with anthromorphic animals, so that attracted me to it more than anything.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Tsk, tsk... must you be so unforgiving and critical of such little things? Artists gonna art, heh. He did it for a friend, not to make people that are difficult to please happy. If every creator of things worried about such opinions then nothing would get done. You can never make everyone happy anyways. May as well have fun.
The thing about Smashified is that it was never intended to be used the way it's being used right now. It was made for characters who could possibly never see the light of DLC. Now I feel it's being used as a means of character propaganda.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Yeah, I like your Zelda one too. It's always cool to pick avatars that suit your personality. Unfortunately I have a bad habit of getting tired of mine pretty quickly, so you can probably expect me to change it pretty often, aha. The game mine is currently from is called Solatorobo, its pretty unique. You don't see many anime styled games with anthromorphic animals, so that attracted me to it more than anything.
Heh, that avatar makes me read your posts with an exclamation at the end of the sentences in a hurried fashion. I'm not even familiar with the character, but the face says, "I'm super excitable!" The psychology of online personas sure is fascinating. Just the way we build associations from so little.

The thing about Smashified is that it was never intended to be used the way it's being used right now. It was made for characters who could possibly never see the light of DLC. Now I feel it's being used as a means of character propaganda.

I'm glad that Obama pic isn't your avatar because thaaaaaats.. a little scary.

Also yes, that first thing you said is true. I think people forget that. They're all just too busy pushing hard for the characters they like to get the treatment and being upset when the art isn't exactly what they expected. Though there are plenty of happy people with what Smashified is doing. Tons in fact. And that's what's keeping the Smashified thing going and making it worthwhile for the artists.

Last edited:

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Im worried that they'll just announce wolf and use both falco and him and call it a day, Getting burned again would really be the last straw, i'm worried about this scenario.

Anyway I got into starfox because of smash 64, I played fox a bit and thought he was cool, then I played a bit of starfox 64. But when the gamecube came out, thats when I really got into starfox, Adventures was fun and Assault was a blast. I played a bit of Soul Calibur and MVC, so I knew what krystal would bring with her staff. (as I loved played Son-Son in Mvc2). Been supporting her ever since Melee's end.
Since we're still talking about how we got into the Starfox series, my first game was the original SNES Starfox. I was 9 at the time when it first came out and the game got me hooked and what made me become a longtime loyal fan to the Starfox series in the first place even as of today. Around the same year there was when the magazine Nintendo Power had the Starfox comics done by the artist Benimaru Itoh. The comic started in the February 1993 issue and lasted to December 1993 for a total of 11 acts. I own the entire comic series at my place. How awesome is that? Anyway, the SNES version was the most challenging Starfox game I have ever played and I've beaten the hardest route which was Level 3. Man, such fun times. In fact, I have a copy of that game along with the unreleased Starfox 2 on my Wii through a emulator thanks to a friend.

When Starfox 64 came around in 1997, it obviously became my all time favorite game in the series. But trust me, I'm not like those "genwunners" like how you guys have mentioned in the past. I also acknowledge and consider both Adventures and Assault as well and like 64 are my absolute favorite entries and nothing is going to change that. That is why I consider those 3 as the Holy Trinity of the Starfox series. Adventures has somehow aged really well in graphics, gameplay and I actually like the story behind it. It was also the reason behind that game how I became a Krystal fan in the first place and it has continued on in Assault. My only gripe with Adventures was the battle with Scales which was a copout. I wanted an actual battle with him and after you whittle his health down, then comes the scene to which you hear Andross's voice that he no longer has any use to him. It would have been more satisfying. Anyway, I really enjoyed Adventures as it was and the same goes for Assault.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Heh, that avatar makes me read your posts with an exclamation at the end of the sentences in a hurried fashion. I'm not even familiar with the character, but the face says, "I'm super excitable!" The psychology of online personas sure is fascinating. Just the way we build associations from so little
Aha, I'm probably giving off the wrong impression in that case, since I'm in reality, the complete opposite to someone who'd hurry around or be excitable. But yeah, I see what you mean.

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Well maybe he should have done one for Travis after the Ballot ends. It would be one things if they were actually hard to please (and I know that there are some people one should not please), but maybe I would be grateful if he did Krystal before the Ballot ends and gives plenty of time for persuaded people to vote. Then I probably wouldn't have care if he did that pic. There's also the fact that I haven't confirmed whether Smashified has always been done for advertisement or not.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Well maybe he should have done one for Travis after the Ballot ends. It would be one things if they were actually hard to please (and I know that there are some people one should not please), but maybe I would be grateful if he did Krystal before the Ballot ends and gives plenty of time for persuaded people to vote. Then I probably wouldn't have care if he did that pic. There's also the fact that I haven't confirmed whether Smashified has always been done for advertisement or not.
I don't think they really see their work as effecting the votes really, at least not intentionally. They're doing this for fun first and foremost, but they also like the exposure - people following them on twitter, subs on youtube, followers on DA, etc. Gives them more incentive to create more stuff when maybe if no one cared they'd have just done a couple. Travis was the Mother's Day gift, so to speak. They didn't create him thinking "we better get this out before the ballot ends instead of characters that actually have a chance". Like Edgy said, it started out as giving characters with little chance a bit of the spotlight.

If anything, the popular characters were on their backburner until fans started demanding them. I believe I've even seen them state that they were a bit hesitant in making characters that had a good shot for DLC because they'd get an official render themselves soon potentially. Only reason to do popular characters is because of fan demand and because they want to anyways. They don't recognize the invisible deadline in October as anything but the potential for a character they had planned to make having an announcement and a render, forcing them to change their plans on said character. They're not going to make a character that already has a Smash render, and I believe they're staying away from vets too for similar reasons. I recall one comment that they were at least not interested in doing Snake because he's a vet with several high quality 3D renders out there... basically, they wouldn't be doing anything "new".

Last edited:

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember Artsy Omni disliking Krystal. He made a comment on ZeRo's "Most Wanted DLC Characters" video that included Krystal. Basically he liked all the choices but Krystal, or something like that.

Memory's fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. His comment was upvoted like crazy, which was why I remembered. Again, it shouldn't impact his decision along with the rest of the Smashified team, but we won't be able to have much of a say if it actually did.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember Artsy Omni disliking Krystal. He made a comment on ZeRo's "Most Wanted DLC Characters" video that included Krystal. Basically he liked all the choices but Krystal, or something like that.

Memory's fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. His comment was upvoted like crazy, which was why I remembered. Again, it shouldn't impact his decision along with the rest of the Smashified team, but we won't be able to have much of a say if it actually did.
Strange. I seem to remember him specifically calling out some people over Twitter who were bashing her and a few specific other characters.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

I just ctrl-f searched Artsy in the comments of that ZeRo video and found nothing. I opened all the comments too. Took a dozen or more clicks of "show More". If this was said, it seems it wasn't said in the comments in ZeRo's most wanted ballot characters video.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
This next one isn't turning out to be Krystal. Omni averages 3 weeks per video. After Dixie or whoever (probably Dixie) , it will be the middle of September. The next one will drag into October if the current pace remains the same.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Aha, I'm probably giving off the wrong impression in that case, since I'm in reality, the complete opposite to someone who'd hurry around or be excitable. But yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaking of avatars... I just noticed @Draxis has a cool new look.

That plain empty place holder was bothering me, heh. I'm glad to see what appears to be an awesome avatar. I'd like to see the full picture if you got it readily available, Draxis, and I assume you do since it is your avatar.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
You know that poll that was posted earlier? Well Krystal is literally now the second most voted on it: http://www.poll-maker.com/results395154xD2B5C2B5-15#tab-2

Like seriously, she was only like, 11th last I checked. No idea where that sudden burst of supporters came from.
Welcome to the all powerful being known as Jordan on Twitter. Seriously. Just like Alfore is our person on the Miiverse for Krystal support, Jordan is our guy on Twitter. This has happened before as well.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Seems K. Rool is number one overall but Krystal and Shantae have the fanbases that are most likely to rally others to vote.

Do the ladies have more appeal or do the King's fans get complacent?

Top Bottom