• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I don't believe we'd be getting an ending from Command. Although, if that's the case, then I would believe that her role would be with SF.
Okay, here's one thing I am hoping for, that we get more back story on the characters, since Star Fox is notorious for character development flaws, if Krystal was more developed as a character, she wouldn't have been as lambasted by a chunk of the SF fan base like she currently is, maybe explaining how Cerinia was destroyed,

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Okay, here's one thing I am hoping for, that we get more back story on the characters, since Star Fox is notorious for character development flaws, if Krystal was more developed as a character, she wouldn't have been as lambasted by a chunk of the SF fan base like she currently is, maybe explaining how Cerinia was destroyed,
I'd love for this game to actually include some of Krystal's race. Finding more Cirinians? That would be DOPE.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I'd love for this game to actually include some of Krystal's race. Finding more Cirinians? That would be DOPE.
I never said more Cerinians, I said explaining her backstory, maybe making the final boss, the same person who destroyed Cerinia, maybe use Krystal's dreams about Cerinia to advance the storyline,

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I never said more Cerinians, I said explaining her backstory, maybe making the final boss, the same person who destroyed Cerinia, maybe use Krystal's dreams about Cerinia to advance the storyline,
Well I was only branching off of what you said :p Either way, going a bit more in-depth with her backstory could certainly make this game interesting.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Well I was only branching off of what you said :p Either way, going a bit more in-depth with her backstory could certainly make this game interesting.
And it would lessen the amount of hate she receives, maybe explaning what Cerinia was like, how Krystal got her staff, how it was destroyed, and Krystal's family, and I'd like the game to explain the origins of Star Fox and Star Wolf, seriously the Star Fox series needs better character development

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
And it would lessen the amount of hate she receives, maybe explaning what Cerinia was like, how Krystal got her staff, how it was destroyed, and Krystal's family, and I'd like the game to explain the origins of Star Fox and Star Wolf, seriously the Star Fox series needs better character development
Yeah, it certainly does. We only truly know the SF team's origins in Fox and Falco. Seeing more of Wolf and Krystal would be interesting. The only issue is to how you could balance all of that without making the game all about the two.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
No

Not really, actually. The whole showing at E3 was nothing more than a tech demo meant for displaying the gameplay for the future title, since Miyamoto is very into displaying how this game's gameplay will be unique. The fastest way to set up the build for this would be to take from the most recent addition to the franchise, which would be SF 64: 3D. They've stated how early on in development the game is and how nothing new has been used, apart from what you saw gameplay wise. The demo was literally a carbon copy of 64 3D too, with the same dialogue, level design, and artwork. The only reason you saw those 4 flying is because that's who was flying in 64 3D. No more, no less.

Also, this has been stated to be a new game and not a reboot, so Krystal has an incredibly high chance of being in the franchise's next installment.
I didn't realize that. In an ideal world they'd ignore Assault and Command and proceed with a team of 5.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Yeah, it certainly does. We only truly know the SF team's origins in Fox and Falco. Seeing more of Wolf and Krystal would be interesting. The only issue is to how you could balance all of that without making the game all about the two.
Well, the game's final boss is the same one who destroyed Cerinia, the story is explained through flashbacks, Krystal's dreams, and cut scenes, I want it to be more story driven.

D

Deleted member

Well, the game's final boss is the same one who destroyed Cerinia, the story is explained through flashbacks, Krystal's dreams, and cut scenes, I want it to be more story driven.
Thing is though, Miyamoto has said the story in the new game is going to be taking the back seat so...if anyone is going to expect some plot to blow their minds away, they're going to be disappointed.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Thing is though, Miyamoto has said the story in the new game is going to be taking the back seat so...if anyone is going to expect some plot to blow their minds away, they're going to be disappointed.

Did Miyamoto really say that?, give me a link. Because if that's true then that's annoying Miyamoto has gone senile, he thinks the industry is the same as it was 20 years ago, there's a difference now, even though COD is copied and pasted, the games have good stories, a good story is pretty much needed now, in the days of 3D games, most of the best games of the past 10 years (Resident Evil 4 or inFamous for example), had great stories, part of Nintendo's problem is that they won't adapt, Instead Nintendo keeps scaring away third parties left and right, with gimmicks, and underpowered consoles, the people clearly don't want gimmicks, the PS4 is a straightforward gaming console first and foremost, which could explain why it's so successful, seriously, Star Fox needs a storyline that can be engaging. This isn't like the SNES and N64, where good gameplay alone makes a great game, nowadays games with good gameplay are dragged down by weak stories

Last edited:

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
You. I like you. Star Fox could be a fantastic story-driven series. That is, of course, if Miyamoto wasn't the man with the plan. That interview with him shows his true colors, if you look deep enough.

Then again, in my post on the previous page, I think Star Fox wouldn't bring out its full potential if it simply strives to be a Hollywood-esque sci-fi epic (fair potential, but not its best). I think, instead, it should rely on story-telling through provoking the player's wonder. It's a series that, not only deserves to, but needs to stand out; frankly, it cannot stand out if it keeps getting the "puppet show" treatment that it has received in the past. This would require great TLC towards how they flesh out each character, as well as focusing on the many factors of immersion (without having to use peripherals to simulate in-game virtual reality, or anything like that) such as (but not limited to): atmosphere design and feel (including the design and limitations of the many planets as well as the Lylat system itself, etc.), musical depth, variety and coherence; intuitive, but non-gimmicky control; the ability to switch between the different Star Fox members as playable characters during the actual story (I feel this will help players feel more invested into each character, rather than just getting Fox's perspective, and, in turn, perhaps provide a more positive fan reception towards each character); and finally bringing a sense of constant strategy/options during the story (without needing to use an overhead map/anything related to Command).

I feel Star Fox would be at its peak potential if it could perfectly blend a sense of urgency while granting options; a universe of which you could (while keeping it optional, for those who prefer the more linear approach) explore/perform side missions for credits (or whatever the currency should be) that could be used for constantly upgrading equipment/vehicles/weaponry/powers (this slight RPG element for seducing the traditionally eastern gamer, and granting a greater sense of immersion all-in-all; and powers for Krystal, if you so choose, as a developer, to allow players, as an option, to utilize different melee techniques [i.e Krystal's staff, not SSBM] while on the many different planets [including other melee techniques for the other Star Fox characters]; or expand Krystal's control over telepathy, perhaps opening new venues of her psychic powers, even). For this, you could treat the Great Fox as the hub of all Star Fox activities. Slippy, the team's mechanic, could be the one who deals with all of the upgrading, so perhaps a deck on the Great Fox could be used for this. Another deck could be reserved for training, training that could give way to more advanced techniques, or to keep the players you're not playing as at the top of their game so they are ready when you want to play as them (I must stress that there would probably need to be counter-aspects that reduce a potential grindy-feel [the feel, for those unaware, of the player spending long, almost unnecessary, amounts of time on just trying to become stronger]). Even then, there could be so much more done with the Great Fox, if it is treated as a hub. Don't even get me started on the amount of customization that could be put in (including, but not limited to the customization of fighting mechanics, weaponry, and vehicles). It could be simply epic, and something to get lost into, let alone itself.

Of course, an option to dispatch other members of Star Fox with you is a must (this is where multiplayer could come into play as well). Sometimes, it could be a requirement, depending on the quest/mission.

Yet at the same time, while you could (optionally) explore Lylat/perform side quests, I said that Star Fox needs to have a sense of urgency (wherein lies the sense of strategy, and how you handle decisions regarding your path towards Cornerian victory [or the end result of the game itself, if Corneria isn't, for provided/known understandable reasons, the main vessel of the story]). I must stress the difference between this idea and the concept in Command. In Command, while you have paths to choose from, its linear. The perfect Star Fox game would be open-exploration, however a sense of urgency needs to still exist. It is possible to work around with the idea of the opposing cause constantly advancing in the game, requiring you to act in defense of your own cause, whatever it shall be, if chosen to do so; however, it shouldn't be real-time. It shouldn't be turn-based either. This, is where the possibilities of Star Fox merely begin!

How should the opposition advance their cause without it being real-time or turn-based? This requires experimentation. Heck, Star Fox could spearhead a new way to treat strategy games, without the strategy element getting in the way of the wonder and immersion. Think of Skyrim (open-exploration feel) mixed with Majora's Mask (feel of urgency and need to act, except without the constant time countdown and the fact that you could reset the three days whenever you wished). Then brew in the additional idea of an opposition that is advancing their cause while you advance yours, and you could have one interesting stew.

As for the controls? Options, options, options. Of course, options without them becoming convoluted. For a specific example, an option (in a menu, as to set a default, whichever is most comfortable to the gamer) to switch between first-person or third-person while being on-foot (IMPORTANT: and not having it where the game would require you to switch between both to accomplish certain feats, as that would be stupid. Instead, allow the game to be completed with both perspectives, as that will grant more options to the player). How should the controls feel? Sexy. That's how they should feel (or at least strive to be). For a specific example, have you ever played Borderlands? This would be a good example of the first-person controls. As for third-person controls, have you ever played a game called Loadout? It has impressive third-person controls (the feel of the character's movement, not necessarily referring to the actual keyboard inputs, because a physical hand-held controller is a must). Mix these two together, and you have an idea of what on-foot could be like. As for spacial/aerial/vehicular controls, think of the best controls you've experienced in each of these venues, but strive to make improvements in each, and aim to give the player more feel and control.

When it comes to on-foot innovation, there is one more thing I have to talk about: Interaction with your surroundings. The last thing Star Fox should be is an all-out Parkour game. However, I believe a Parkour element (without the interactions feeling like frustrating obstacles), could be used to give the player advantage in the battlefield. It could be fresh to come across an experience that allows you to interact with your surrounding, whether (as examples) in an athletic fashion to gain higher ground or to simply confuse enemies. The point is, the player needs to feel like they can control the battlefield, whatever medium it may be (ground/air/space/etc.). This could also be used to feature the athleticism of particular Star Fox characters (which would vary, of course, just juxtapose Slippy's athletic potential vs. Fox's, etc.). Heck, you could add certain abilities from the Smash Brothers series, to divvy up the on-foot experience, on top of all the weaponry and athleticism (without it becoming complicated or gimmicky).

And finally, comes the psychological aspect of the game: the player's perspective. The paragraph above stated that the player should feel like they have the ability to control the battlefield. Yes, however you need to strike them with an omnipotent dichotomy: where you can have control, you can lose it. In other words, there needs to be a common sense of danger, provocative to the player(s) alone, and mostly affecting the player's psychological interpretation of the experience. This could be provided through various means, including (but not limited to): character liveliness and development (in terms of you wanting to invest in the characters more, so you feel like they are a part of you, or a part of your friendship, ergo, your responsibility), general difficulty (which could pertain to the ability of enemy A.I. [which is a topic for a later date, as I have crazy ideas for A.I. similar to cleverbot, but on a more human-esque level of adaption]), certain decisions needed to be made (whenever they appear), and even the general atmosphere (more subjective than objective, but that's the point: psychological effects on the player).

For the multiplayer aspect, there's simply so much you could do... I just want to briefly mention one thing I have been thinking about. Beyond the needed aerial/spacial dogfights (which could be unbelievably fun [there's that word again, Mr. Miyamoto, hint hint], there's something else: Clan Wars. This could be revolutionary for Nintendo. Two whole groups could simulate a Lylat war, for example Venom vs. Corneria, online. What could you do with this? I'll let your imagination run wild...

Apologies for the wall of text, but I find Star Fox to be the only Nintendo game that causes me to get lost within its possibilities. That alone should be a testament to how I feel about Star Fox. Heck, we didn't even get to discuss the possible stories that the franchise could tell! With a cast of characters and a universe like that, many things are possible...

This was just a taste of what I meant by saying in the previous page's post, that "Star Fox could become Nintendo's magnum opus."

And that's what is exciting.

*sigh*

It just doesn't seem like Nintendo sees the same way (or, perhaps, even similarly)...

We may never see Star Fox rise to its full potential...

I'm not even sure of Star Fox's full potential myself, to be honest. It seems like it could even do more than I have ever contemplated.

So yeah. Feel free to share these ideas, if you find them interesting of course.

And as always, Krystal for SSB4!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did Miyamoto really say that?, give me a link. Because if that's true then that's annoying Miyamoto has gone senile, he thinks the industry is the same as it was 20 years ago, there's a difference now, even though COD is copied and pasted, the games have good stories, a good story is pretty much needed now, in the days of 3D games, most of the best games of the past 10 years (Resident Evil 4 or inFamous for example), had great stories, part of Nintendo's problem is that they won't adapt, Instead Nintendo keeps scaring away third parties left and right, with gimmicks, and underpowered consoles, the people clearly don't want gimmicks, the PS4 is a straightforward gaming console first and foremost, which could explain why it's so successful, seriously, Star Fox needs a storyline that can be engaging. This isn't like the SNES and N64, where good gameplay alone makes a great game, nowadays games with good gameplay are dragged down by weak stories
http://kotaku.com/we-played-shigeru-miyamotos-new-star-fox-game-1588712327

In terms of a story for the game, Miyamoto said, "We're in an era when people have a limited amount of time… to play these long story-based games, so there will be a story for the game, but you'll be able to choose the missions you want to play." He said there will be arena-like missions and "valley" missions that sound like they're the conventional on-rails missions from the earliest game in the series.
What I mean by taking the back seat is that the story isn't going to be a focus.

Blurr-kill

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blurr-kil
@ TheAnvil TheAnvil
The same happened in assault . A lot of the times it was just Fox Slippy Peppy and Falco . I only recall her being your partner 2 or 3 times.

EDIT: posted before reading all the way through the thread

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Command isnt canon.. I still dont get why people bring that travesty up...

And yes I would love for the new star fox game to dive deeper into their characters lore, there is so much potential for these characters its insane, its actually the only story that nintendo has I care about..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Command isnt canon.. I still dont get why people bring that travesty up...
Because nobody from Nintendo has ever stated that Command is or isn't canon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blurr-kill

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blurr-kil
They'd better have those robotic legs in the new starfox game.

The starfox command rendition of fox was the worst in terms of looks imo (I believe its starfox command fox they used in the new smash if not then what ever model they used for smash needs to be changed in the new game lol)

EDIT: I'm probably the only on who doesn't like it lol

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Nintendo is horrible at character development, I mean just look at Star Fox: Adventures, in the guide they said that Cerinia, Krystal's home planet was destroyed in the guide, but never mentioned a gosh darn thing about it in the entire freaking game, the deaths of her parents were never mentioned either, and also the segment in Dragon Rock, where the CloudRunner that Krystal was riding in the beginning of the game, asked Fox if he was a friend of Krystal's, how the heck was Fox supposed to know who she was?

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
I think Krystal has the perfect moveset if she uses all of Fox's moves from Star Fox Adventures plus a few additions. Basically, give Krystal an entirely staff-based moveset (but physically fighting with the staff) and have her specials be her powers Fox was able to add to the staff throughout the game. I think she'd be a pretty decent addition based on that, and I do like Krystal's design and being a new female addition to the series.
This. I want Krystal's moves to be based off Starfox Adventures. Nintendo seems to shy away from things Rare created, but Sakurai is putting Kremlings in this game, so hopefully he's not concerned about using characters created by Rare. (Including K. Rool.)

Also, she should have both her Adventures and Assault costumes. Adventures is honestly one of my favorite games.

Last edited:

BlindFox

Smash Journeyman
I pretty sure they have last time I checked the old wiki but I could be wrong. I believe someone important said it was uncannon when asked about it but its been awhile. Also the multiple endings thing makes command really iffy.
It's non canon, I read this on the wiki and somewhere else, I'm pretty sure too. And as you said, the multiple endings makes it too difficuld to have a sequel (I mean, the G-Zero ending, where Falco and Fox become racers. All the endings are interesting, but in terms of the Saga, useless)

And about the outfit, I want something different from the Adventures and Assault outfit. It would be cool if she had alternate costumes too.

And about nintendo and the new star fox game. I get pretty disappointed when I see that the fanbase can make better concepts than nintendo itself:

I think there's stil hope. What we saw at the E3 was only a really basic tech demo, using stuff and mechanics from Star Fox 64 3DS. So, I wish we'll see some interesting stuff in 1.5 - 2 years.

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
Nintendo is horrible at character development, I mean just look at Star Fox: Adventures
Developed by Rareware, not Nintendo. Plus Adventures was originally a different game, and in that game Krystal actually had a backstory. When Dinosaur Planet became Adventures and Krystal went from a protagonist to minor character, almost everything about her had to be changed to suit the Star Fox universe, the changes to the story, and her new role.

also the segment in Dragon Rock, where the CloudRunner that Krystal was riding in the beginning of the game, asked Fox if he was a friend of Krystal's, how the heck was Fox supposed to know who she was?
You're really stretching for things to complain about. The Cloudrunner probably assumed that this fox person might know the other fox person it had met earlier and decided to ask if that was the case. It has nothing to do with bad character development, it's one character asking another character a legitimate question.

It's like if you meet someone who has the same last name as a friend of your's and ask if they happen to be related, that person may never have heard of your friend but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I get pretty disappointed when I see that the fanbase can make better concepts than nintendo itself:
The only concepts that artwork is presenting seems to be fanservice in the form of returning characters who were scrapped, and ridiculous clothing. Meanwhile the actual game currently in development has ideas of the Arwing being able to transform into a tank (supposedly a Landmaster) and a helicopter that carries around a giant robot, both of which can be controlled at the same time.

It's damn good artwork, though.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nice touch that the poodle has a pink trim on her cyberlegs.

Personally, I'd like to see a Star Fox animated series made. One that doesn't take it self too seriously but has an on-going story and can be dramatic when the situation calls for it.

D

Deleted member

The only concepts that artwork is presenting seems to be fanservice in the form of returning characters who were scrapped, and ridiculous clothing.
That seems to a trend whenever I look up Star Fox fan art, they always do Miyu, Fay, or Fara Phoenix...even though they will very likely never appear in a Star Fox title again. (And Fara Phoenix is quite a bland character that has even less character development than Krystal & Wolf)

Nice touch that the poodle has a pink trim on her cyberlegs.

Personally, I'd like to see a Star Fox animated series made. One that doesn't take it self too seriously but has an on-going story and can be dramatic when the situation calls for it.
Star Fox is one of those franchises that is just begging to have an animated series made.

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
It really is! It'd be an amazing opportunity to expand on the characters and the universe.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
The problem with Star Fox are the games are kinda short, and have a cliché plot, seriously though the Star Fox franchise has potential to be one of Nintendo's biggest IP's, it's been horribly underused, I am not saying it will overtake Mario, Zelda, or Pokémon, but could maybe be about as big maybe bigger than Metroid

D

Deleted member

The problem with Star Fox are the games are kinda short, and have a cliché plot
Many of Nintendo's franchises have cliché plots so it isn't exclusive to just Star Fox. I will agree though that the games are short...I just hope the new game lasts a lot longer than 64 or Assault.

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
There where 15 planets in Starfox 64 and Venom had 2 scenarios depending on the path you chose which came to a total of 16 missions not to mention Corneria had 2 bosses. I really liked how you can complete or accomplish a mission to determine your path which added a lot of gameplay due to running through the game multiple times to play each level. The problem with Starfox 64 was that if you wanted to replay a level you had to start at Corneria all over again...

Assault, on the other hand had only 10 levels but, you could choose which one you wanted to replay. I always kind of wished Assault had more levels to increase the gameplay. Also, I really miss being able to zoom in and out while looking around the Lylat system like you could do on the N64.

I hope the new Starfox allows you to look around the Lylat system like in the N64 version while being able to choose the level you want to replay without having to start all over in Corneria. Maybe also make each planet have more than just one mission to increase gamplay.

The new Starfox should also include an online multiplayer as well.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Command brought unique stats for each character's ship, and that's cool. I want that back

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
A bunch of different vehicles seems to be a big focus so far, so it's possible being able to play different characters, who have their own ship, will return as well.

Also, this fan game in development delivers on that as well:

http://starfoxeh.weebly.com/

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What I liked in Star Fox 64 was that each teammate had a different function. Peppy gave advice, Slippy shows the boss's health meter and Falco gives you an overall score boost as well as helping with certain objectives. Krystal unfortunately never got a chance to show a Niche as Assault's gameplay wasn't as focused on keeping the team alive.

I don't know what it could be though. It has to be noticeable but mostly passive.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
These conversations are only proving my theory right.

Nintendo is terrified of taking risks with franchises, but I honestly can't blame them. The core of their audience hates change, so the fans like us who want to see games like Star Fox take a new innovative route, are left in the dust. It's really a shame.

Also, I have a Plethora of ideas for new Star Fox titles, but do to ny extreme laziness, I'll wait till later :p

EDIT: THAT FAN MADE GAME ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion

Nintendo is terrified of taking risks with franchises, but I honestly can't blame them. The core of their audience hates change, so the fans like us who want to see games like Star Fox take a new innovative route, are left in the dust. It's really a shame.

Also, I have a Plethora of ideas for new Star Fox titles, but do to ny extreme laziness, I'll wait till later :p

EDIT: THAT FAN MADE GAME ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Personally I kinda think Miyamoto and Iwata are to blame, they think the industry is what it was when the SNES and N64 were released, if they weren't so discerning about some of the games available on Wii U, the system could sell better, maybe make a Metroid FPS

Last edited:

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Personally I kinda think Miyamoto and Iwata are to blame, they think the industry is what it was when the SNES and N64 were released, if they weren't so discerning about some of the games available on Wii U, the system could sell better, maybe make a Metroid FPS
Yeah, they've been using a ,"It's not broken, so don't fix it," method. The problem is, it's broken and needs fixing.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Yeah, they've been using a ,"It's not broken, so don't fix it," method. The problem is, it's broken and needs fixing.
Indeed, Nintendo's current approach isn't working, if the Wii U got games like GTA V, it could possibly sell, and seriously Nintendo if they really wanted to could release an MLB game, to try and steal the baseball gamers away from the PS3's MLB The Show series, and Metroid could make an awesome FPS

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Indeed, Nintendo's current approach isn't working, if the Wii U got games like GTA V, it could possibly sell, and seriously Nintendo if they really wanted to could release an MLB game, to try and steal the baseball gamers away from the PS3's MLB The Show series, and Metroid could make an awesome FPS
That's where the issue in 3rd party support lies. While many people demand that Nintendo branch out to these companies, the 3rd parties won't budge because of the game pad.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
That's where the issue in 3rd party support lies. While many people demand that Nintendo branch out to these companies, the 3rd parties won't budge because of the game pad.
So why can't Nintnedo bundle both the the Pro Controller and The Gamepad, and make the GamePad optional for developers,

D

Deleted member

So why can't Nintnedo bundle both the the Pro Controller and The Gamepad, and make the GamePad optional for developers,
Tis a good question...but we may never know

the 3rd parties won't budge because of the game pad.
3rd parties also won't budge because of Nintendo's very dark & greedy history that sets back in the NES days (Need I remind you Nintendo's greed in the SNES days gave birth to Sony's Playstation?), they all never get along with each other.

Its not just those 2 that get the blame, its pretty much Nintendo of Japan's entire staff that I hate to say are out of touch.

Back to the topic at hand...

Yep, I don't expect Star Fox to last long with that "Don't want change" mentality...especially if its a rail-shooter that lasts under 3 hours

Also, this fan game in development delivers on that as well:

http://starfoxeh.weebly.com/
Oh hey, I know the developer behind the game!

There is something that has me wondering for the upcoming game, the fact you could transform your Arwing & you have multiple vehicles to choose from (Which in turn, could mean different characters to choose from instead of Fox)....could it be a remake of the never released again Star Fox 2?

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
Tis a good question...but we may never know

3rd parties also won't budge because of Nintendo's very dark & greedy history that sets back in the NES days (Need I remind you Nintendo's greed in the SNES days gave birth to Sony's Playstation?), they all never get along with each other.

Its not just those 2 that get the blame, its pretty much Nintendo of Japan's entire staff that I hate to say are out of touch.

Back to the topic at hand...

Yep, I don't expect Star Fox to last long with that "Don't want change" mentality...especially if its a rail-shooter that lasts under 3 hours

Oh hey, I know the developer behind the game!

There is something that has me wondering for the upcoming game, the fact you could transform your Arwing & you have multiple vehicles to choose from (Which in turn, could mean different characters to choose from instead of Fox)....could it be a remake of the never released again Star Fox 2?
I personally believe it could be a re-imagining, which would be sweeeeeet.

Though, since there's not a lot of info about our new Wii U SF, I'm more hyped for the fan game.

Top Bottom