• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Cool krystal in fourth despite those no's for no reason, like i said if she werent hated she'd be near tops. It is what it is though, glad the no's will never count. Edit: okay not 4th exactly, but still we're near/in the top 5 give or take. And any publicity is good publicity imo, she gets alot of attention and thats a good thing.

Check it

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1439407911726.png

Yknow how people say, hurr durr that wus a long time ago krystal ain't popular in japannn.

An actual Japanese top player straight up says she's still popular over there, STILL.

Good news for us, lets keep the support going!
Yep, "no's" don't count fortunately. We have lots of supporters all the same too. Enough to get noticed. Miiverse shows overwhelming support for her. The few times a person bothers posting a Miiverse "image" against her, it's usually outnumbered 8 to 1 by support posts. And the support posts always have more "Yeahs" and get exposed on the Miiverse stage.

Also, you know that's the actual Abadango? The name isn't spelled the same and you know people copy the names of pro players. I've seen so many "Zeros" on For Glory, heh. Speaking of spelling, it's funny how Japan spells Krystal with a C. That spelling of Krystal is really odd and probably wrong in any region. "Christal", lol.

Last edited:

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Oh, I'm not actually leaving, aha, I wasn't being serious with that last part. Like I said I'm pretty ecstatic to have found this place.

But yeah, her increase in popularity is pretty insane. From what I've seen she's even got a huge fan base in Japan. No Krystal loving hipster is safe it seems. o.e
Not to mention of that being the case, this really helps us a lot since the Japanese are in the same boat as we are of wanting her to be playable in Smash 4 and hopefully Sakurai will finally see that instead of ignoring us again. Especially even more with the SF series becoming relevant once again this year. Hopefully this turns to our favor.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
That could be likely if Ninty goes out of business (and instead of going 3rd-party or turning into a pure toy company) due to their constant stream of failures (the NX will promise their fall), and their IPs fall into the hands of better developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdq-6QLuRQg
Doubt it, they said they'd keep supporting the Wii U and most importantly 3DS, and even then they've got enough money to keep going for a while even if they keep ****ing up.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Yep, "no's" don't count fortunately. We have lots of supporters all the same too. Enough to get noticed. Miiverse shows overwhelming support for her. The few times a person bothers posting a Miiverse "image" against her, it's usually outnumbered 8 to 1 by support posts. And the support posts always have more "Yeahs" and get exposed on the Miiverse stage.

Also, you know that's the actual Abadango? The name isn't spelled the same and you know people copy the names of pro players. I've seen so many "Zeros" on For Glory, heh. Speaking of spelling, it's funny how Japan spells Krystal with a C. That spelling of Krystal is really odd and probably wrong in any region. "Christal", lol.
I don't think the "Crystal" thing only happens in Japan tho. Many times did I see a regular YouTube comment, Blog post comment, etc calling Krystal "Crystal". This is not the only time there are spelling differences. Katt and Cat, Arwing and A-wing (and Starwing?)... These again are not restricted to the Japan community, but mostly those who don't actually know much about the character our the game.

Tho you know what it means if that happens more in Japan... (Or they just don't know her English name, don't take this seriously)

Also Japanese wise, from what I see, her requests are around most other popular characters here (not really high, but consistently once per 1-2 ~10 post thread), not so much relatively to K Rool/veterans, and occasionally brought up as "popular abroad" (This includes Banjo for some reasons)

When it comes to reasons, the mindset of them are also very similar. I've already seen some arguments that are almost like a Japanese translation of a generic Krystal argument here, claiming Krystal should be in smash because of Staffs. I saw nothing else about Krystal other than that, and those were like the only reasoning I found yet.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Great to see more supporters to our cause for our favorite blue vixen. So welcome Kitty-chan, thief_of_demons, and TheEdgyOne. The more people we can get, the better. In fact, it appears that Alfore once again has posted some new Krystal support pics in the Miiverse and here they are:

From the Fox Support page in Smash 4:

From the Falco Support page in Smash 4:

From the Starfox Command Community page:

Not to mention that it's great to still see Japanese fans from their country who want to see her make it into Smash 4 as of lately. Hopefully this can keep it up and that way Sakurai can see that we really want her in the game alongisde with Wolf.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
That could be likely if Ninty goes out of business (and instead of going 3rd-party or turning into a pure toy company) due to their constant stream of failures (the NX will promise their fall), and their IPs fall into the hands of better developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdq-6QLuRQg
The problem with Nintendo is that they are blissfully naive about how the modern game industry works

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The problem with Nintendo is that they are blissfully naive about how the modern game industry works
I think that works in their favor most of the time so they didn't jump on the mobile bandwagon (though they are tentatively toeing the waters) or make a million shooters.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
I know I've mentioned something like this before, but It would be awsome if Sakurai revealed Krystal, Wolf & King K. Rool in the next wave of Sm4sh DLC.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I know I've mentioned something like this before, but It would be awsome if Sakurai revealed Krystal, Wolf & King K. Rool in the next wave of Sm4sh DLC.
If Wolf and Krystal were to get in, I'd much rather them come together in a Star Fox DLC Bundle. We get a veteran, Wolf, a newcomer, Krystal, and a new stage. Hell, they could even just have Lylat Cruise ported to the 3DS, send Corneria to the Wii U, and call it a day. No need for a new stage. This will also work if we get ten total DLC fighters. Two DLC bundles, having four fighters each, and a Star Fox bundle.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
I think if the Starfox bundle idea ever becomes a reality, I could see the stage being Sector Z, considering that 4 stages from the original smash bros are already in the game.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I don't think the "Crystal" thing only happens in Japan tho. Many times did I see a regular YouTube comment, Blog post comment, etc calling Krystal "Crystal". This is not the only time there are spelling differences. Katt and Cat, Arwing and A-wing (and Starwing?)... These again are not restricted to the Japan community, but mostly those who don't actually know much about the character our the game.

Tho you know what it means if that happens more in Japan... (Or they just don't know her English name, don't take this seriously)

Also Japanese wise, from what I see, her requests are around most other popular characters here (not really high, but consistently once per 1-2 ~10 post thread), not so much relatively to K Rool/veterans, and occasionally brought up as "popular abroad" (This includes Banjo for some reasons)

When it comes to reasons, the mindset of them are also very similar. I've already seen some arguments that are almost like a Japanese translation of a generic Krystal argument here, claiming Krystal should be in smash because of Staffs. I saw nothing else about Krystal other than that, and those were like the only reasoning I found yet.
Well, I've seen Krystal spelled "Crystal" in Japanese Smash articles and other Japanese places that reference her. It's much less common to see it in "western" communities. There as some that simply don't know how to spell her name and use and "i" instead of a "y". I've even seen in on Miiverse. The difference being that "i" instead of "y" is a misspelling but "c" instead of "k" is an alternative spelling evidently. At least that's where the evidence points since far more often you see Krystal spelled with a "c" the same way, whereas those that toss in an "i" instead of "y" appear to have many other places where their spelling is inconsistent too. Admittedly, the link I was referring to where someone called her "Christal" is one of those rare cases where someone spells her name with a "c" but also has changed her name in many other places. It's true that this person could just be unfamiliar with her character and likewise anyone that apparently misspells her name might just not know the character or the spelling of her name. But, I do believe there's evidence that the Japanese intentionally spell her name "Crystal" when referring to her for whatever reason.

Wow, I can talk at length about nothing, heh.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Well, I've seen Krystal spelled "Crystal" in Japanese Smash articles and other Japanese places that reference her. It's much less common to see it in "western" communities. There as some that simply don't know how to spell her name and use and "i" instead of a "y". I've even seen in on Miiverse. The difference being that "i" instead of "y" is a misspelling but "c" instead of "k" is an alternative spelling evidently. At least that's where the evidence points since far more often you see Krystal spelled with a "c" the same way, whereas those that toss in an "i" instead of "y" appear to have many other places where their spelling is inconsistent too. Admittedly, the link I was referring to where someone called her "Christal" is one of those rare cases where someone spells her name with a "c" but also has changed her name in many other places. It's true that this person could just be unfamiliar with her character and likewise anyone that apparently misspells her name might just not know the character or the spelling of her name. But, I do believe there's evidence that the Japanese intentionally spell her name "Crystal" when referring to her for whatever reason.

Wow, I can talk at length about nothing, heh.
Speaking of I saw a couple of images of coke bottles featuring her name.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Not to mention of that being the case, this really helps us a lot since the Japanese are in the same boat as we are of wanting her to be playable in Smash 4 and hopefully Sakurai will finally see that instead of ignoring us again. Especially even more with the SF series becoming relevant once again this year. Hopefully this turns to our favor.

Yeah, that's also what I was thinking. I'd say Krystal has a few more advantages compared to some of the other popular characters in the sense that as we've said, she's at the very least just as popular in Japan, the one country Nintendo is obviously going to take the opinion in account of and also the fact she's a female character.

While I can't guarantee that the latter will improve her chances, it would make sense. Nintendo have talked about including more females in their games and this would be a good opportunity to even that out in Smash Bros that little bit more.

Cane Seven

Smash Cadet
Lol you used the wrong medal. Unless you actually want to give him metal.
Lol, my b. I was logged on multiple gaming forums at the time.

So you assumed if Krystal were male and there would be less hate, is it exactly this simple?
Dude, I know so. Let's say Fox had to rescue a cerinian male instead. Lose the love interest part. Easy.

"Male Krystal is an improvement."

This debate always causes much more drama than needed.
No drama intended.

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3goj3f/hey_im_abadango_ama/ Its him.

Also if you notice he has an "[ S ]" by his name, that's like the checkmarks you see on miiverse, twitter, etc.

And Crystal is how they say it in japan, idk why. Also he's not THAT fluent in English yet, that could explain the spelling. Like i said its good news that Japan is still on her side.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think it's what with plain English works sounding forgien and exotic in Japan so Crystal and Krystal is tomayto tomahto to them.

I bet Japan rolls their eyes (or their equivalent thereof) every time someone stick kawaii on to something.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I think it's what with plain English works sounding forgien and exotic in Japan so Crystal and Krystal is tomayto tomahto to them.

I bet Japan rolls their eyes (or their equivalent thereof) every time someone stick kawaii on to something.
I am sure they do, and Guy, that was kinda racist what you said about the eyes of Japanese people

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I am sure they do, and Guy, that was kinda racist what you said about the eyes of Japanese people
What racist? Different cultures have different gestures that they have to express different things. I simply do not know if Japanese people roll their eyes or if they have a different way of non-verbally expressing exasperation.

You assumed. Look what you've made of you and me.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
What racist? Different cultures have different gestures that they have to express different things. I simply do not know if Japanese people roll their eyes or if they have a different way of non-verbally expressing exasperation.

You assumed. Look what you've made of you and me.
Sorry, I really shouldn't have said that

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Krystal.png
Crystal and Krystal's the same thing, this even proves it. Let's move on now, the Smash image contest ends the 19th, referencing Adventures or Assault might be very helpful, someone even suggested submitting before it ends to gain a ton of support. You can only enter one image, make sure Krystal is the highlight.

Last edited:

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet
View attachment 68195 Crystal and Krystal's the same thing, this even proves it. Let's move on now, the Smash image contest ends the 19th, referencing Adventures or Assault might be very helpful, someone even suggested submitting before it ends to gain a ton of support. You can only enter one image, make sure Krystal is the highlight.
This makes me wonder.... is hidetomo komaki on the smash team? Namco's still involved but, I cant seem to find who exactly is on it, other than the big names...

Also wondering what Glidewell is doing, they will eventually need VA's for whatever character are in development... I wish we had more info.

And i'll be sure to do that on miiverse.

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
View attachment 68195 Crystal and Krystal's the same thing, this even proves it. Let's move on now, the Smash image contest ends the 19th, referencing Adventures or Assault might be very helpful, someone even suggested submitting before it ends to gain a ton of support. You can only enter one image, make sure Krystal is the highlight.
Wait, where's the contest?

Cane Seven

Smash Cadet
Look, this of course can be an improvement. You're taking away to love interest part. That is what more people are aware of than the gender issue.
Nah, Star Fox purists be hatin'. So, even if she wasn't a love interest... there would still be hate.

I can't stand those who use petty reasons against a character. I hold that to any character.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
The only reason why I dislike Amanda is because her only purpose really is to be a love interest, Krystal's original purpose wasn't to just be a love interest, she was supposed to be a playable character (in the original N64 build of Dinosaur Planet) and a Sidekick (planned for SF: Adventures but cut due to time constraints), Amanda wasn't

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
The only reason why I dislike Amanda is because her only purpose really is to be a love interest, Krystal's original purpose wasn't to just be a love interest, she was supposed to be a playable character (in the original N64 build of Dinosaur Planet) and a Sidekick (planned for SF: Adventures but cut due to time constraints), Amanda wasn't
I don't see any problem with Amanda, she doesn't get in the way and the only reason she's really here is to incorporate more females into the star fox universe which is fine by me, this also applies to Lucy

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
That's not what @ Cane Seven Cane Seven was implying. Krystal's hatred mostly stems from the fact that she wasn't in Starfox 64 and that she somehow caused the "bad times" of the franchise.
Which is a load of balderdash by the way (picked up a few words in British slang from my Grandma who was born and grew up in London)
I don't see any problem with Amanda, she doesn't get in the way and the only reason she's really here is to incorporate more females into the star fox universe which is fine by me, this also applies to Lucy
I feel like Slippy getting a love interest just wasn't necessary, Amanda isn't important like Krystal or Katt is

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
She even avoided a damsel-in-distress role, and instead that role went to Slippy (like usual).

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
There are hate for any characters, by your point.

Also you're acting like Krystal being female the only reason people don't like her.
It kinda is the case when you have people that think the headcannon of Fox being gay is true. The reason this was never applied to Katt was because she and Falco werent in that kind of relationship, but you know they had it as it was even explained in the book prior to Adventures. It's even more enforced with Panther because despite him coming out of nowhere and being even more of a bland character, he gets a free pass because he's a guy, which yes he also is shipped with the guys too, it's even weirder that Amanda and Lucy who both showed up out of nowhere dont get any flak, and yet Amanda is all over Slippy and is beyond generic, so really it's really suspected they're just pissed the headcannon was never true.

Some also think she represents the downfall of the series, but these people forget there was nothing mentioned of a sequel being worked on before Adventures even happened, and if you really think about it do you honestly think the series would still be alive now if Adventures, Assault, and Command didnt happen? If it took roughly nine years for Zero to be made after Command, it would've taken a good eighteen years for it to happen if neither of the three happened, but even then Zero most likely would not of happened because the fanbase for the series would've completely deteriorated as it already did even before Adventures, what i'm saying is they should be thankful the series even held up because it would've died off much quicker had the three sequels not of happened.

Another thing on this is I really think Adventures release was right at that very point when the on rail shooter genre was dying off entirely. The fact there's next to no games now that is this sort of thing, and that there's even people in other communities saying it's no longer a thing, it shows that Star Fox would've been screwed even if it was still the exact same thing they wanted. It's why I appreciate Assault more, because they tried new mechanics while still keeping the old one there, it wasnt perfect but it was something.

I've said it before, but I feel I must repeat it again.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah, that's also what I was thinking. I'd say Krystal has a few more advantages compared to some of the other popular characters in the sense that as we've said, she's at the very least just as popular in Japan, the one country Nintendo is obviously going to take the opinion in account of and also the fact she's a female character.

While I can't guarantee that the latter will improve her chances, it would make sense. Nintendo have talked about including more females in their games and this would be a good opportunity to even that out in Smash Bros that little bit more.
The whole adding more females thing made me think back to how the ballot asked us to identify our sex. Do you think that's going to have any bearing on the results?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The whole adding more females thing made me think back to how the ballot asked us to identify our sex. Do you think that's going to have any bearing on the results?
I kinda doubt it, to be honest. I think it's more because they're curious to see the difference in popular characters between the two.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Another thing on this is I really think Adventures release was right at that very point when the on rail shooter genre was dying off entirely. The fact there's next to no games now that is this sort of thing, and that there's even people in other communities saying it's no longer a thing, it shows that Star Fox would've been screwed even if it was still the exact same thing they wanted. It's why I appreciate Assault more, because they tried new mechanics while still keeping the old one there, it wasnt perfect but it was something.

I've said it before, but I feel I must repeat it again.
WORD OF WARNING: VERY HUGE MESSAGE INCOMING~

I agree with this entirely. That's exactly why Assault is my favourite Star Fox game. It takes the franchise in a much more creative route without drastically changing its identity. It just felt like a natural evolution to me. This is another reason (besides no Krystal or the other newer characters) I was left a bit disappointed with Zero, it seems to be taking a huge step backwards and putting the series back to square one.

Assault added a more in-depth story and many new ways to play and with Zero we just seemed to have lost that. Sure, Assault wasn't perfect, but that's all the more reason as to why I see some wasted potential here. What I wanted from the new Star Fox game was an exciting new story that really explored each character and just over-all had a very imaginative plot to go with it. Regarding gameplay I would have loved to just see every mechanic from Assault return (Foot Missions, Free Roaming elements ect) with all the improvements needed that stopped Assaults gameplay from truly bring great, heck throw new mechanics in there as well.

Now I'm not saying Star Fox 64 was at all bad for being more simplistic and less story driven, because it was definitely great at the time, but this isn't the 1990's anymore and naturally I just feel as though each new game in a series should be working towards being bigger, better and more creative than the last. It's kinda like if Mario Galaxy 3 was announced and it played as a 2d pixelated platformer. Bad example, I know, but you get the idea, aha.

I kinda went off the point of "as to why people blame Krystal" there aha, so as far as that goes, I just feel as though all the "old school" fans who want to stay in the past of 64 just blame Krystal because they have no one else to blame for the drastic changes in the franchise. Lets be honest, if the sequel to 64 played just like it, but it just so happened to include Krystal as a "new female lead to join the Star Fox team" she wouldn't get nearly as much hate. Honestly I also thought Adventures was a great game too. Yes, it was drastically different, but its honestly no different to Zelda 2 in that aspect. *sigh* unfortunately there's just going to always be people out there who can't accept that sometimes change I'd necessary in order to move forward.

Aaaanyways guys, I'm really sorry for that insanely long message. Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest I guess, aha. Despite my views on Zero, i still very much plan on buying it. Also Keep in mind these are just my opinions, I respect anyone who thinks other wise about what I just said (assuming any of you even managed to read all that, aha o.e)

Just moving onto this real quick, but have any of you guys seen this on Miiverse?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkW5bN_JQ

I'm assuming you have since since it's pretty much the 3rd top rated post on the main Smash community, but its just really nice to see Krystal support on that high a scale on the Miiverse board right now.

Last edited:

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice

I agree with this entirely. That's exactly why Assault is my favourite Star Fox game. It takes the franchise in a much more creative route without drastically changing its identity. It just felt like a natural evolution to me. This is another reason (besides no Krystal or the other newer characters) I was left a bit disappointed with Zero, it seems to be taking a huge step backwards and putting the series back to square one.

Assault added a more in-depth story and many new ways to play and with Zero we just seemed to have lost that. Sure, Assault wasn't perfect, but that's all the more reason as to why I see some wasted potential here. What I wanted from the new Star Fox game was an exciting new story that really explored each character and just over-all had a very imaginative plot to go with it. Regarding gameplay I would have loved to just see every mechanic from Assault return (Foot Missions, Free Roaming elements ect) with all the improvements needed that stopped Assaults gameplay from truly bring great, heck throw new mechanics in there as well.

Now I'm not saying Star Fox 64 was at all bad for being more simplistic and less story driven, because it was definitely great at the time, but this isn't the 1990's anymore and naturally I just feel as though each new game in a series should be working towards being bigger, better and more creative than the last. It's kinda like if Mario Galaxy 3 was announced and it played as a 2d pixelated platformer. Bad example, I know, but you get the idea, aha.

I kinda went off the point of "as to why people blame Krystal" there aha, so as far as that goes, I just feel as though all the "old school" fans who want to stay in the past of 64 just blame Krystal because they have no one else to blame for the drastic changes in the franchise. Lets be honest, if the sequel to 64 played just like it, but it just so happened to include Krystal as a "new female lead to join the Star Fox team" she wouldn't get nearly as much hate. Honestly I also thought Adventures was a great game too. Yes, it was drastically different, but its honestly no different to Zelda 2 in that aspect. *sigh* unfortunately there's just going to always be people out there who can't accept that sometimes change I'd necessary in order to move forward.

Aaaanyways guys, I'm really sorry for that insanely long message. Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest I guess, aha. Despite my views on Zero, i still very much plan on buying it. Also Keep in mind these are just my opinions, I respect anyone who thinks other wise about what I just said (assuming any of you even managed to read all that, aha o.e)

Just moving onto this real quick, but have any of you guys seen this on Miiverse?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkW5bN_JQ

I'm assuming you have since since it's pretty much the 3rd top rated post on the main Smash community, but its just really nice to see Krystal support on that high a scale on the Miiverse board right now.
Hilarious pic (and I'm someone who actually finds Bubsy funny). :laugh:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

You make a lot of valid points. From what I've seen, there're a lot of complaints now about how Star Fox Zero is throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. It seems like a significant amount of fans were hoping they'd take what Assault started and improve on it, make it better polished. Now it comes off as them trying to reclaim the nostalgia Star Fox 64 had, even though that ignores a lot of potential issues that are already looking like they could bring the game down.

You're also on the mark about most of the Krystal hate coming from people who use her as a scapegoat for the series not matching their nostalgia any more. Funny how it took a game that tries to appeal to said nostalgia for Krystal's supporters to stop being as quiet and afraid of getting harassed any more.

As for the game itself...I'm going to wait and see how it turns out.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
As theif of demons said Assault aimed to be the next gen Starfox game that everybody wanted I bought it 2 years ago since I never had a chance to play it and it blew my FREAKING mind... Cinematic cutscenes, Orchestrated music , 60 FPS, New sleeker designs (arwing, Great fox), next gen barrell rolsl (DAT neon liight.)

It may not be my favorite game in the searies cuz issues and less replay value but I appreciate what Namco tried to do here specially after ZERO was announced it really does feel like taking a step backwards... sigh back to the muppet animations, and slippy's girly voice.

Ohh and it also had the BEST multiplayer by FAR too bad you can't play with CPU's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom