• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im coming, might be a bit late tho, i can bring modded wii with brawl, adn i dunno what id be entering at this point. migth need a brawl dubs partner xD
^^ if that means you have Brawl + then score, i always wanted to try that out:laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Eh, sign me up for brawl son.
Put me down as Niagara.

P.S. The dark blue text on the first page is very difficult to read.

WIGI

Smash Champion
wolfblade. we should team up.

edit. no the blue is hard to read. i have a really good monitor at high res. and its ahrd to read.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Eh, sign me up for brawl son.
Put me down as Niagara.

P.S. The dark blue text on the first page is very difficult to read.
O god your gonna be there...well there goes my hopes of doing good. If i do show up im probably gonna be put against u first round cause i got awesome luck like that...lol want my 10 bucks back...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
O god your gonna be there...well there goes my hopes of doing good. If i do show up im probably gonna be put against u first round cause i got awesome luck like that...lol want my 10 bucks back...
Oh Dayz, I wuv you. I'll try to get another Humber tourney going this sem so you can redeem yerself. :laugh:

WIGI: I'll decide on my partner closer to the tourney date. I have a feeling that me teaming with a Luigi would be very bad for my partner. Aura spheres and fsmashes EVERYWHERE!

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Oh Dayz, I wuv you. I'll try to get another Humber tourney going this sem so you can redeem yerself. :laugh:

WIGI: I'll decide on my partner closer to the tourney date. I have a feeling that me teaming with a Luigi would be very bad for my partner. Aura spheres and fsmashes EVERYWHERE!
Thank you i need another humber tourny. I want to beat everyone with my yoshi, perfect way to redeem myself. See i decided to listen to you and picked up yoshi.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

WIGI

Smash Champion
well steve what time does each event start? cuz il be getting tehre around 11:50

and whatever wolfblade, if you don;t think a luigi/lucario team would work then thats fine.

SmashCentralOfficial

Well, a few people told me they can't arrive until 12:30...and these people are Brawl players...

So I might start Brawl at 1pm, and Melee at 11am. It depends on what people want.

Gichan

Smash Champion
aw ****, melee starts earlier? that's gay, Broski wouldn't drive earlier just so I could attend and fail in a melee tournament. Alright, put me down for brawl (and maybe melee, depending if I really want to I'll bus it).

idea

Smash Master
yes, yes it is. especially with all the places to eat near your house.

is there any chance of housing? either from you or someone nearby? cause if so i'm jumping on that.

SmashCentralOfficial

yes, yes it is. especially with all the places to eat near your house.

is there any chance of housing? either from you or someone nearby? cause if so i'm jumping on that.
My parents are gone until the 6th. I could convince my sister to let me house people. Although I have school the next morning.

I might make this........hell why not

put me down for a trip T.V+melee+brawl+wii
TV is for Brawl or Melee?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
well steve what time does each event start? cuz il be getting tehre around 11:50

and whatever wolfblade, if you don;t think a luigi/lucario team would work then thats fine.
Tell ya what, next tourney/ casual, we'll test it out in friendlies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Tell ya what, next tourney/ casual, we'll test it out in friendlies.
sounds like a plan.

uhmm.. i migth be able to house like.. 1 MAYBEY 2 people on the saterday. i have church int he morning tho lol, so eitehr you come with me or i drop you off at steves around 10.

and i will ahve need to met you previosly in order for you to stay at my house. an no swearing.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
sounds like a plan.

uhmm.. i migth be able to house like.. 1 MAYBEY 2 people on the saterday. i have church int he morning tho lol, so eitehr you come with me or i drop you off at steves around 10.

and i will ahve need to met you previosly in order for you to stay at my house. an no swearing.
can i come to church with ya anyway.

SmashCentralOfficial

oh yeah i can't make it.
scoliosis surgery johns.
i'm in the hospital for a week starting at feb18, and i think i get home for 3 more or something so MAYBE
but i HIGHLY doubt i'll be in the condition to make it, or have permission lol

smashfest in my hospital room?
Aww that sucks.

I promise I'll do whatever I can to come visit you. And I'll bring Melee. I might need to get a wavebird controller of someone though because I doubt you'll be able to move because of your back...and your TV might be too far.

You better get a room with a TV.

ANYWAYS.

The day's schedule will be posted sooner to the date.
As for now it's:
8:00 - 11:30 - Friendlies/Setting Up/Chilling
11:30-11:55 - Melee Registration
12:00 - Melee Singles and Doubles start
12:30-12:55 - Brawl Registration
1:00 - Brawl Singles and Doubles start
3:00 - 4:00 - Break for Food (or whenever Brawl pools end)

Good?
Or should I make the lunch break earlier?

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
***** i already thought about sneaking some melee in
i'll train my room mate to get better than everyone in brampton LOL
i'll sneak in a set up in my back or something ^^

and if i recall, the drive there was like 30 minutes-an hour.. and brampton bussing = 2-3x of that so it'll take like 2 or 3 hours to bus. i know you wouldn't do that lmao

CHRIS WOULD <3

Osman

Smash Apprentice
This looks like a very promising tournament, gives me a chance to meet more smashers in person; I'm always up for meeting more like-minded people. As far as I know, I should be able to make it, but put me down for maybe anyway; I'll be playing Melee and Barlw, I can also bring a Melee set-up.

idea

Smash Master
osman - you play brawl? since when?

andy - recover swiftly <3...without you we'll just have stos' stupid red tunic link, spamming and camping and jabbing his way to victory X_X

i kid, i kid...but stos, you know you throw a lot of **** at me. all our matches take 5 minutes.

oh, and food break sounds good to me. if i arrive at noon or later, does this screw up registration? i don't plan to be late but you never know.

SmashCentralOfficial

osman - you play brawl? since when?

andy - recover swiftly <3...without you we'll just have stos' stupid red tunic link, spamming and camping and jabbing his way to victory X_X

i kid, i kid...but stos, you know you throw a lot of **** at me. all our matches take 5 minutes.

oh, and food break sounds good to me. if i arrive at noon or later, does this screw up registration? i don't plan to be late but you never know.
Well, you can't register and play Melee if you arrive late, can you?

Also, 5 minutes is long? Lol Brawl.

idea

Smash Master
k. me + whoever i go with will be early and tired =P

jiggs vs. link. they can't do anything to each other. he realizes this, and figures since he can't combo me, he might as well throws bombs and boomerangs. i try to get close to him...at which point he uses nair, which has surprising range and priority. but really what it boils down to is that if i can't get rests on someone, either i will lose or it will take me a while to win.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I really want to come to this, since it looks amazing, but it's kinda far from where I live.

I probably won't come, but you did a great job on the OP. Very detailed and nice looking.

I sure wish people could carpool me, only thing is, I don't know anybody except those people who I met at MDK00's Brawl Casual. =\

SmashCentralOfficial

k. me + whoever i go with will be early and tired =P
You can sleep over at my house the night before. I'll be getting home from my band's show around 9 or 10.

I'm in. Brampton, Brawl.
YAY!

I really want to come to this, since it looks amazing, but it's kinda far from where I live.

I probably won't come, but you did a great job on the OP. Very detailed and nice looking.

I sure wish people could carpool me, only thing is, I don't know anybody except those people who I met at MDK00's Brawl Casual. =\
Thanks for the compliments on the thread design.

Also, try and get a ride from someone. I'm sure it's possible. Maybe bus?

LOL good luck anth.

If mikey beat king ace im sure he won't have any trouble with you :p
Are you coming?

Top Bottom