• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
This stage looks, I'm sorry, ugly in screenshots. This doesn't show the kind of scope the Pikmin Planet should look like. It just, to me, has cheap looking platforms that don't blend well with the background at all. Maybe they haven't polished it off totally yet.

To the questions on Oracles of Ages and Oracle or Seasons, this is because it is unfinished. There were originally going to be more added features and a third game, which would have created a Triforce trilogy, but sadly, they were forced to speed it up and made a bit of a shoddy game.

As for the delay: GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!? How can they do this! AGAIN! GOD!!! I wait two extra months and now I wait another!? This game had better be the biggest game in the universe, or I swear, I will strangle someone!!!

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
March 9th. MARCH ****ING 9TH IS ALMOST A ONE MONTH DELAY ARE YOU JOKING ME?!?!?!?! JAPAN ONLY GETS A WEEK! **** SAKURAI RIGHT UP THE ***!

Actually, it's more like the Twilight version of Link in A Link to the Past, and saying it's a poor attemt at the MM masks is just a lame comparison, as they barely compare. Not only did you need masks (the smallest diffrence) but also wasn't quadrepedal, nor did it have all of the abilities (Scent, Dig, Twilight Circle) and instead had lame clones of Link with slight moderations.
Did you play MM? The masks are so much superior than the Wolf it's not even funny.

Oh yeah, because three dimentional movement and total revolution of vision is exactly like walking with water around you. Jeez, get a load of this guy.
Total revolution of vision? YOU WALKED UPSIDE DOWN FOR GODS SAKE! The magnetic rock was just another stolen spider-man concept really.

But did Link ever use it? Didn't think so.
It still existed, therefore it was not new.

So locking on to multiple targets must have been a side-effect to the amazing fire-blowing-out power.
It could do that in WW.

You've proved my point for me. Twilight Princess revolutionized the Wii and gave it a tageting system that laid a path for other games.
TP was not made as a wii game so if anything they added the already made aiming system for most wii games to it for the wii version.

That's what I said too! But it still is an excelent addition that brought a whole new depth and complexity to the dungeons.
You're very easily impressed aren't you? All it did was allow you to grapple while already grappling. Not much innovation there.

Still, the item itself made interesting puzzlework.
It was more convienent that's it.

Couldn't, that's the point, OoT couldn't and TP did. Twilight Princess broke ground and you know it.
It didn't break any ground. It was an old concept that was implemented only because they finally had the technology to do it.

Wow, that's a real shame. Yep, real shame. Dead guy. Yup.
Your an idiot. If you really think no magic was a new addition to Zelda then just go jump off a cliff.

I'll give you that, MM started it, but TP evolved it and made it an item of its own and added some more dynamic to the gameplay.
You could use bombs in a new place. That's nowhere near as innovative as you think.

Fine, for this one I'll give to the species of the Oocco (Spelling?) and their city in the clouds in addition to the fact that the bosses in this game weren't rediculously straightforward.
I'll give you the bosses. Although some of the final ones where a let down I'll never forget the climactic clash with stallord.

It still broke ground, and for a while it was considered being just a Wii game, did it not? Sigh, much to learn you still have. Twilight Princess, no matter how much you whine about it, was big, real big and it added a new facet to the Zelda jewel. It kept Ganondorf's manipulation, it had the Twilight Realm and expanded on the existance of Dark Link. It explained the creation of Hyrule and the past of the Temple of Time. It showed how a Zelda game should be: How a hero kicks arse against all odds. Midna was the first dynamic character that is a navigator I've ever seen in a Nintendo game (Her 'death' was more hard hitting than FLUDD's 'death') and the gameplay was simply superb.
Let me ask you something. What other Zelda's have you played?

You can nitpick about everything in any game, heck, I can make OoT sound worse than the Super Mario Bros. Movie if I tried, heck, Son fanboys do it all the time. The point is, when you look at the game from an objective point of veiw it has more good in it than bad. You can rag on the game all you want, but that still doesn't change the fact that it was the best game on the Wii until Galaxy came out. Twilight Princess will forever be remembered as the best Zelda game of the Wii's generation, and most certainly will be equally be remembered in Brawl.

Through the inclusion of Midna.
I LIKED THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE!

Actually, yes, it does. She was able to not only lead Link through things (A task the immobile Red Lion couldn't attempt) but fought something no other helper character has. She would had given up her life to save Link (Which I believe she fully intended to do at the end), yet again something no other helper has done. Midna has ties to the villian Zant and interacted with him on several occasions, illustrating her involvement in the plot, and eventually killed Zant (once).

Midna is more than just a helper character. She's a full fledged character, with all of the depth and involvement as Zelda or Ganondorf if not more. She divulged to Link and told him vital information to the quest. She evolved from wanting to save only her world to wanting to save both realms. She spoke and was involved more than either of the other Triforce wielders and justly deserves a spot in Brawl, whether you believe it or not.

That sir, is 'nuff said.
Go and play a nice 64 game by the name of Majora's mask and watch the fairly closley as you play. Her personality is just like Midna.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
So now I'm in a little bit of trouble. I think that Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game of all times and that Twilight Princess ISN'T but I still want Midna playable...

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
March 9th. MARCH ****ING 9TH IS ALMOST A ONE MONTH DELAY ARE YOU JOKING ME?!?!?!?! JAPAN ONLY GETS A WEEK! **** SAKURAI RIGHT UP THE ***!
I KNOW!!! :mad:

Did you play MM? The masks are so much superior than the Wolf it's not even funny.
Yeah, not being able to change while others were around wqas irksome. The masks did have their conveniences, but superior? I'm not quite sure on that one.

Total revolution of vision? YOU WALKED UPSIDE DOWN FOR GODS SAKE! The magnetic rock was just another stolen spider-man concept really.
180*, also known as a half revolution, is when you are flipped upside down, flipping back upside right adds another 180*, thusly, a full revolution. Last time I checked, Spider-man didn't walk on ceilings, he crawled. Not everything is connected to comic books, you know.

It still existed, therefore it was not new.
However, the idea of using it as a weap0on for yourself was a new concept, thusly, it was new.

It could do that in WW.
Yeah, but Twilight Princess just made it better, it's little nuances like that that made the game so entertaining, like adding boating into the fishing system.

TP was not made as a wii game so if anything they added the already made aiming system for most wii games to it for the wii version.
Twilight Princess, my forelorn friend, was still an amazing game and last minute addition or not, the targeting system became the quintessential basis for other games to come.

You're very easily impressed aren't you? All it did was allow you to grapple while already grappling. Not much innovation there.
Just adding one more addition like that created better depth, allowing that additional part for new techniques that would have previously been impossible. You, my friend, are quite clearly not very impressed at all. If the amazing gameplay of Twilight Princess didn't impress you at all, you must have a heart of stone.

It was more convienent that's it.
Conveniency can sometimes make all of diffrence.l

It didn't break any ground. It was an old concept that was implemented only because they finally had the technology to do it.
That's right, Mr. Prove My Point, they implemented it into Twilight Princess. It doesn't matter if they came up with the breakthrough idea before, they used that breakthrough technology on an equally breakthrough game.

Your an idiot. If you really think no magic was a new addition to Zelda then just go jump off a cliff.
Not new, but a good harkening back with new style, clearly that was what I meant. As for your text suicide (or texticide) I find it rediculously overblown. Twilight Princess was an excellent game, ask anybody and they'll agree with me. Just look at the ratings. Rotten Tomatoes, a site which takes all of the ratings for a game and mean them out, and their rating for the Wii game is a perfect 100%. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/g/wii/legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess/

You could use bombs in a new place. That's nowhere near as innovative as you think.
Really? I beg to differ. Ask a military general, being able to fire guns underwater can make the diffrent between loss and victory. Particularly if your regiment is coming in off of the beach and the boat is bombed.

I'll give you the bosses. Although some of the final ones where a let down I'll never forget the climactic clash with stallord.
Yeah, that was most definitely cool, finally some common ground at when you can see that quite a bit of Twilight Princess is excellent. It's sad that you decide to ignore most of it.

Let me ask you something. What other Zelda's have you played?
MM, OoT, Zelda I, Zelda II, TP, WW, FS, MC, LoZ:ALttP, and OoS

I LIKED THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE!
Is that al;l you got out of that? Sad.

Go and play a nice 64 game by the name of Majora's mask and watch the fairly closley as you play. Her personality is just like Midna.
Not really.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
It's only a week's delay in Japan, people.

I guess there could be some way that it would work that way, but I can't really see why adding a new character would take an additional 3 weeks for North America. Localization for one character shouldn't take that long.
Indeed. For torturing us they should make a North-American-only character or something. That would be sweet. xD

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Yeah, not being able to change while others were around wqas irksome. The masks did have their conveniences, but superior? I'm not quite sure on that one.
What exactly about the wolf makes it even close to as good as the masks?

180*, also known as a half revolution, is when you are flipped upside down, flipping back upside right adds another 180*, thusly, a full revolution. Last time I checked, Spider-man didn't walk on ceilings, he crawled. Not everything is connected to comic books, you know.
Spider-man doesn't have to crawl it's just easier. He can walk if he wants to.

However, the idea of using it as a weap0on for yourself was a new concept, thusly, it was new.
No, not really. It was in a older game therefore it was old.

Yeah, but Twilight Princess just made it better, it's little nuances like that that made the game so entertaining, like adding boating into the fishing system.
Get real dude. It was just like WW so get off it.

Twilight Princess, my forelorn friend, was still an amazing game and last minute addition or not, the targeting system became the quintessential basis for other games to come.
How can it be the basis when EVERY SINGLE GAME USED THE SAME ONE, INCLUDING THE ONES IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WII BEFORE TP? (I love using capitals for emphasis don't you?)

Just adding one more addition like that created better depth, allowing that additional part for new techniques that would have previously been impossible. You, my friend, are quite clearly not very impressed at all. If the amazing gameplay of Twilight Princess didn't impress you at all, you must have a heart of stone.
Or maybe it takes real innovation to impress me and not just ripping off spider-man.

Conveniency can sometimes make all of diffrence.l
Wow, saving 5 seconds is such innovation.

That's right, Mr. Prove My Point, they implemented it into Twilight Princess. It doesn't matter if they came up with the breakthrough idea before, they used that breakthrough technology on an equally breakthrough game.
It does matter that it was thought up before TP because it means they where simply reusing an old concept that was thrown away.

Not new, but a good harkening back with new style, clearly that was what I meant. As for your text suicide (or texticide) I find it rediculously overblown. Twilight Princess was an excellent game, ask anybody and they'll agree with me. Just look at the ratings. Rotten Tomatoes, a site which takes all of the ratings for a game and mean them out, and their rating for the Wii game is a perfect 100%. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/g/wii/legend_of_zelda_twilight_princess/
I truly do not care what a bunch of idiots on the internet say. You said no magic was adding to Zelda which it obviously doesn't as taking something out =/= adding something new.

Really? I beg to differ. Ask a military general, being able to fire guns underwater can make the diffrent between loss and victory. Particularly if your regiment is coming in off of the beach and the boat is bombed.
Is this the military? No. This IS ZELDA! (Couldn't resist the 300 reference) the only puzzles the water bombs where used for was blowing crap up underwater in the same fashion you would blow crap up on the surface.

MM, OoT, Zelda I, Zelda II, TP, WW, FS, MC, LoZ:ALttP, and OoS
If you REALLY believe TP is better than all those classic games then you don't deserve to call yourself a Zelda fan.

Is that al;l you got out of that? Sad.
Considering that whole thing was just another of your pointless rants there was nothing else to really comment on.

Not really.
So a character that uses you like a tool for half the game then has a change of heart and falls in love with you doesn't sound like Midna?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I just have to agree that the targeting system in Twilight Princess really has nothing to do with TP being groundbreaking. The development of Twilight Princess did not lead to innovations in projectile targeting. It's not like using the Wii remote to target projectiles wasn't one of the most obvious things to do with it.

Other launch titles had targeting that was just as good, because TP just used the Wii remote in exactly the way they always intended to use it. The controls there are pretty good, but TP did not really innovate. The f**king Wii menu uses a "targeting" system, then. If TP didn't use the targeting system, other games would still have it, and it would still be just as good.

If any Wii game innovated in the targeting system, it was Metroid Prime 3. It has been praised for having some of the best FPS controls ever on a console. But even there, I'll say it's more of a fine-tuning than a radical innovation.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
What exactly about the wolf makes it even close to as good as the masks?
I'd say that he's just as good, the quadreped status, the ability to dig and sense alongside the ability to talk to animals (a small one, but still).

Spider-man doesn't have to crawl it's just easier. He can walk if he wants to.
Actually, his leg strength is only proportionate to a spider his size, that is to say, not superhumanly strong, but that's beside the matter.

No, not really. It was in a older game therefore it was old.
Yes the ball and chain was old, but the concept of using it yourself was new.

Get real dude. It was just like WW so get off it.
Yes, but unlike WW you didn't have to sale for 50% of the game.

How can it be the basis when EVERY SINGLE GAME USED THE SAME ONE, INCLUDING THE ONES IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WII BEFORE TP? (I love using capitals for emphasis don't you?)
Fine, I'll give the targeting system wasn't huge, but it still was something new, and at least that's something.

Or maybe it takes real innovation to impress me and not just ripping off spider-man.
Or maybe they weren't ripping off of Spider-man and you're just paranoid.

Wow, saving 5 seconds is such innovation.
If you think about how many times you'll need to shave those second off you've saved an hour.

It does matter that it was thought up before TP because it means they where simply reusing an old concept that was thrown away.
And brought it to frutation, sheesh! If it was used in this game for the first time, than that game broke ground with the idea.

I truly do not care what a bunch of idiots on the internet say. You said no magic was adding to Zelda which it obviously doesn't as taking something out =/= adding something new.
Idiots on the internet? Really?

Let's look at what others had to say:

Reviews and awards

Compilations of multiple reviews
Game Rankings Wii: 94.6% (based on 76 reviews)

GCN: 96% (based on 17 reviews)

Metacritic Wii: 95% (based on 69 reviews)

GCN: 96% (based on 16 reviews)

Publication Response Award
1UP Wii: 10 of 10 Best Adventure Game of 2006

Game of the Year 2006

EGM Wii: 10/10/10 Game of the Year 2006
Best Level Design 2006
Best Battle System 2006
Famitsu Wii: 38 of 40
GameSpot Wii: 8.8 of 10
GCN: 8.9 of 10
Best Wii Game of 2006
Best GameCube Game for 2006

GameSpy Wii: 5 of 5 Editor's Choice
2006 Game of the Year
Game Informer Both: 10 of 10 Game of the Year
Game of the Month: January 2007
IGN Wii: 9.5 of 10
GCN: 9.5 of 10
Both versions: Editors Choice

Best Wii Game of 2006
Best GameCube Game of 2006
Reader's Choice Game of 2006

Nintendo Power Wii: 9.5 of 10
GCN: 9.5 of 10
Best Wii Game of 2006

Best GameCube Game of 2006
Best Adventure Game of 2006
Game of the Year 2006
Best Story/Writing of 2006
Best Music (Reader's choice)
Best Graphics
Best New Character (Midna)

Official
Nintendo
Magazine
Wii: 97%
GCN: 96%
Gold Award
X-Play Wii: 5 of 5 Game of the Year

Best Action/Adventure Game

[quote[Is this the military? No. This IS ZELDA! (Couldn't resist the 300 reference) the only puzzles the water bombs where used for was blowing crap up underwater in the same fashion you would blow crap up on the surface.[/quote]

Sigh. You still can't see that, even if TP, as you say, brought nothing to the Wii, it still was an excellent game that deserves to be represented in Brawl.

If you REALLY believe TP is better than all those classic games then you don't deserve to call yourself a Zelda fan.
Who are you to say who's a fan or not? I love Zelda! Nor am I saying that TP is the best Zelda game ever. OoT beats out, hands down, and it probably never will. But does that make TP any less of a great game? No! Twilight Princess is an excellent game, but it isn't the best, but definitely up there.

Considering that whole thing was just another of your pointless rants there was nothing else to really comment on.
No, I have a point, unlike you, who merely bounce back what ever I say to you and twist it into a negetive. But my point quite clearly is that TP is a great game that is so great that it deserves to be included in Brawl, and by Midna, no less.

And the fact that I elaborate on this, not for my benifit, but rather, to enlighten you to the truth and what do you do? Do you elaborate on how I applauded Midna's character? Delve deeper into the inner workings of the game itself or perhaps debate the sales on TP or the roster for Brawl. No, all you do is focus on one simile I made and scream in large font that you like a movie that was trying to be a kiddie movie that also tried to make itself dark at the same time. Bob Hopskins, John Leguizamo, and Dennis Hooper will never live it down.

So a character that uses you like a tool for half the game then has a change of heart and falls in love with you doesn't sound like Midna?
Yes, when you put it in basic, neanderthallian terms, but you have totally discluded things like characer history and development, motivation, and overall appearance, and if you won't see the diffrence between a Twili Imp who is really a princess who is fighting back for her throne against her evil reletive by guiding you to a super powerful headpiece that she then uses to turn into a big @$$ monster that smashes open a sheild an fight God Ganon and a Fairy who lost her sibling and bosses you around with virtually no character development until the very end where she says she'll miss you then you quite clearly are more ignorant than I previously believed.

'Nuff said.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmmmmm...

Comments: Does anyone actually play as Yoshi? Seriously, I have no clue. Regardless, he’s back, largely unchanged, save for a new Mario-Party-esque appearance.
I play Yoshi, and he has changed (in a good way). You can use his Up B Egg Toss to gain distance like Mario's cape and his Side B now grabs the ledge. His attacks have more range and buff. He lost his DJC, but it is currently speculated that this will help him with new combos, as some of his moves now send him towards the peak of his jump, creating another oppertunity to attack.

I say this beacuse I would appriciate it if you added this information.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Wait....whats this arguement even about? xD
Well, it started out with whether Midna would be a good character in Brawl (And looking at the facts, she is) but Numy threw in his two (alibeit distorted) cents, saying that Twilight Princess wasn't a great game, which it was.

I play Yoshi, and he has changed (in a good way). You can use his Up B Egg Toss to gain distance like Mario's cape and his Side B now grabs the ledge. His attacks have more range and buff. He lost his DJC, but it is currently speculated that this will help him with new combos, as some of his moves now send him towards the peak of his jump, creating another oppertunity to attack.

True, Yoshi is a pretty good character, despite his emasculine facade. The ability to use the Egg Toss as an actual Triple Jump will make him an even better character. I think Yoshi, along with all vetren characters, are coming back and coming back in their prime, Kirby is unnerfed, Yoshi's improved, and I've heard that Lucas (in parallel to Ness) is stronger, Mario is less "The balanced guy" and Fox is happily nerfed to reality, but improved in other aspects.

I believe that all Legend of Zelda titles are good, Numa and jimmy...
EXCEPT, this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNpLXo55yfw
Darn you, Panasonic! Darn you!

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
I hope they keep ness...
if we have young link and ww link as possible characters, why not CD-I link as a 3rd party???
Taunts-up-Gee, it sure is boring around here
down-oh boy! or Golly! or How about a kiss?
over-SQUADILAH!!!
Wow. I honestly think that you have gone BAT F*&% INSANE!? Really! :laugh:

Nah, I'm not trying to be mean, but are you just messing around or trying to make no sense.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Check out my Isaac moveset
If Isaac is playable in Brawl I just wanted to see how close (or far) their moveset was from the one I was thinking of.
Isaac's Moveset

*Some pics are not Isaac but just use your imagination;)
Stance:

Normal Attacks

A: Mid speed continuous slash like Marth’s

Forward Tilt: A force Move hand quickly shoots out

Up Tilt: Up slash (he doesn’t leave the ground)

Down Tilt: Isaac quickly stabs his sword into the ground

Dash A: Isaac jumps slightly off the ground and slashed forward

*All of the smashes are based on Titian Blade
Forward Smash: Isaac shoots out the Titian Blade diagonal forward (kinda like Ragnarok)

Down Smash: Isaac shoots Titian Blade straight down

Up Smash: Isaac shoots the Titian Blade straight up

Aerial A: A slash similar to Marth’s neutral air

Aerial Forward A: A horizontal slash

Aerial Back A: A horizontal slash backwards

Aerial Down A: A horizontal slash downward

Aerial Up A: An upward slash

Grab: - Catch- Uses a psynergy hand to grab

Forward Throw: Throws the enemy forward then blast them with a psynergy force fist

Back Throw: Uses two psynergy hands to throw them back

Up Throw: -Venus Summon
- Throws them up, then uses a Venus Djinn to hit them up more

Down Throw: -Pound- Throws them at the ground them uses Pound on them

*Isaac uses a saving charge system. To charge all he does is hold down anyone of his special attack buttons (it doesn’t matter which) and you save the charge by pressing shield. When he’s charging you see the Psynergy rings
around him and he glows blue. He starts off with no charge can charge up to 2 extra levels, it takes a second or so to charge a level. When Isaac saves up a level 2 or 3 charge, the next special attack he uses will automatically use the level he had saved and then his charge level will go back to 1.

Psynergy Specials

B: Multi-Elements
No psynergy charge (Level 1) -
Psynergy Seal - Works like Zelda’s Din Fire except was it releases it puts a Psynergy Seal
over the enemies head
which disallows them to use any special (B) attacks for a short while.
Level 2 psynergy charge -
Diamond Berg - A powerful ice attack.

Level 3 psynergy charge -
Supernova - A powerful fire attack.

Up B: Psynergy swords/Recovery (in the air Isaac will always use Ragnarok upwards, ignoring the level charge he has)
No psynergy charge -
Ragnarok - Isaac uses Ragnarok normally. In the air he shoots the sword up diagonally upwards instead of downwards and he rides on it to recover.

Level 2 psynergy charge - Legend - Isaac shoots multiple sword out of a force symbol

Level 3 psynergy charge - Odyssey - Isaac uses Odyssey same way from the game

Down B: Earth(Venus) psynergy
No psynergy charge -
Briar - Sharp vines attack from the ground

Quake Sphere - Works pretty much the same as Venasuar’s Earthquake

Grand Gaia - Rocks blast up from the ground

B: Healing special
No psynergy charge -
Cure - Recovers about 3% (takes about 3 seconds to do, is not spammable)

Cure Well - Recovers about 10% (cures any teammate around near you also by 5%)

Potent Cure - Recovers about 30%

Final Smash: -Judgment-

Tatanga4Brawl

Smash Apprentice
Check out my Isaac moveset
If Isaac is playable in Brawl I just wanted to see how close (or far) their moveset was from the one I was thinking of.
Isaac's Moveset

*Some pics are not Isaac but just use your imagination;)
Stance:

Normal Attacks

A: Mid speed continuous slash like Marth’s

Forward Tilt: A force Move hand quickly shoots out

Up Tilt: Up slash (he doesn’t leave the ground)

Down Tilt: Isaac quickly stabs his sword into the ground

Dash A: Isaac jumps slightly off the ground and slashed forward

*All of the smashes are based on Titian Blade
Forward Smash: Isaac shoots out the Titian Blade diagonal forward (kinda like Ragnarok)

Down Smash: Isaac shoots Titian Blade straight down

Up Smash: Isaac shoots the Titian Blade straight up

Aerial A: A slash similar to Marth’s neutral air

Aerial Forward A: A horizontal slash

Aerial Back A: A horizontal slash backwards

Aerial Down A: A horizontal slash downward

Aerial Up A: An upward slash

Grab: - Catch- Uses a psynergy hand to grab

Forward Throw: Throws the enemy forward then blast them with a psynergy force fist

Back Throw: Uses two psynergy hands to throw them back

Up Throw: -Venus Summon
- Throws them up, then uses a Venus Djinn to hit them up more

Down Throw: -Pound- Throws them at the ground them uses Pound on them

*Isaac uses a saving charge system. To charge all he does is hold down anyone of his special attack buttons (it doesn’t matter which) and you save the charge by pressing shield. When he’s charging you see the Psynergy rings
around him and he glows blue. He starts off with no charge can charge up to 2 extra levels, it takes a second or so to charge a level. When Isaac saves up a level 2 or 3 charge, the next special attack he uses will automatically use the level he had saved and then his charge level will go back to 1.

Psynergy Specials

B: Multi-Elements
No psynergy charge (Level 1) -
Psynergy Seal - Works like Zelda’s Din Fire except was it releases it puts a Psynergy Seal
over the enemies head
which disallows them to use any special (B) attacks for a short while.
Diamond Berg - A powerful ice attack.

Supernova - A powerful fire attack.

Up B: Psynergy swords/Recovery (in the air Isaac will always use Ragnarok upwards, ignoring the level charge he has)
No psynergy charge -
Ragnarok - Isaac uses Ragnarok normally. In the air he shoots the sword up diagonally upwards instead of downwards and he rides on it to recover.

Level 2 psynergy charge - Legend - Isaac shoots multiple sword out of a force symbol

Level 3 psynergy charge - Odyssey - Isaac uses Odyssey same way from the game

Down B: Earth(Venus) psynergy
No psynergy charge -
Briar - Sharp vines attack from the ground

Quake Sphere - Works pretty much the same as Venasuar’s Earthquake

Grand Gaia - Rocks blast up from the ground

B: Healing special
No psynergy charge -
Cure - Recovers about 3% (takes about 3 seconds to do, is not spammable)

Cure Well - Recovers about 10% (cures any teammate around near you also by 5%)

Potent Cure - Recovers about 30%

Final Smash: -Judgment-
Now THAT's what I'm talking about for making a moveset page! Animations of everything!!! Make your own thread! I'll support it!!!

Wow. I honestly think that you have gone BAT F*&% INSANE!? Really! :laugh:

Nah, I'm not trying to be mean, but are you just messing around or trying to make no sense.
I was joking. I said before that CD-I was the only TERRIBLE LoZ Game.
More CD-I Quotes-
Link-"Gee, it sure is boring around here!"
"How about a kiss? For luck?"
"oh boy! I can't wait to bomb some dodongos!"
"Golly!"
"I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!"
Fortuneteller arabian guy-"SQUADILAH!We are off!"
"The birds are singing! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!"
Ganon-"Join me Link, and I will make your face the grrrreatest in all of Koridai! Or else you will die!"
"No! Not into the pit! It BUUUUUUUUUUURNS!"
Zelda/Impa-"
Wake up Impa...We're going to Camelon!""All right dear... I'll get the triforce of wisdom..."
Hyrule King-"Mah Boy!"
"Hmm...How can we help?"
"I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me! If you don't hear from me in a month, send LINK!"Note:This is where Ganon(Trifocre of Power)and Impa(Triforce of wisdom)are going...
"Father!" "You saved me!"
'Please, your omnipotence, have MERCY!' "Once you've scrubbed all the fllors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy! Take him away!"

...:chuckle:

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Delays suck. But Brawl is worth the wait. That's all there is to say.

This stage looks, I'm sorry, ugly in screenshots. This doesn't show the kind of scope the Pikmin Planet should look like. It just, to me, has cheap looking platforms that don't blend well with the background at all. Maybe they haven't polished it off totally yet.
I like you Jimmy, so I'll give you a chance to recant your blasphemous slander before I send assassins to hunt you down like a dog. (That was a joke. Kind of.)

This stage is brilliant in every possible way. Graphically, it's absolutely stunning. It positively oozes style, evokes the spirit of the Pikmin games perfectly, and is easily one of the most creative yet (I totally dig the trampoline design.)

Easily the best stage yet.

Okay, I'll add that note tommorow when the boards aren't so slow. That's for the correction.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
How bought them Shieks! :grin: $50 says Wiseguy is celebratinig! :laugh: Now for Marth, Roy, and Pichu! :chuckle:

Seriously though-Wind Waker Link semi-confirmed. Why the f*** would Sakurai have a trophy of him in his island clothes AND NOT HIS NORMAL SUIT=??? Anyways, Samus has a trophy for her Fusion Suit. And Samus reconfirms alternate costumes=YES! :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How bought them Shieks! :grin: $50 says Wiseguy is celebratinig! :laugh: Now for Marth, Roy, and Pichu! :chuckle:

Seriously though-Wind Waker Link semi-confirmed. Why the f*** would Sakurai have a trophy of him in his island clothes AND NOT HIS NORMAL SUIT=??? Anyways, Samus has a trophy for her Fusion Suit. And Samus reconfirms alternate costumes=YES! :)
Is that what the article said...I thought it was just showing the various outfits that samus has worn...?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Is that what the article said...I thought it was just showing the various outfits that samus has worn...?
The alternate power suit from after Samus gets her power suit damaged says all.

As for Sheik-SAMUSRULES WINS THE BET! Wiseguy needs a Shiek sig for a month! :p :chuckle: :laugh:

Chepe

Smash Lord

2) MetaKnight

Metaknight is so cool, I only wish the Dojo would reveal his moveset a THIRD time! [/sarcasm]
I couldnt help thinking about this when I noticed Meta Knight's profile... Well Wisey, you got your wish! :laugh:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
wiseguy, was our bet depending on whether or not shiek's in, or was it ww link? i deleted the pm... if it was shiek, i have a brand new sig for you =)

Top Bottom