• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Game FR Smashfest - Atlanta, GA - 3/12/10

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Okay, so since a lot of people are on Spring Break right now and FR is coming up I decided to throw a Smashfest at my place to pre-game Final Round.

Time: 2:30 pm - Whenever
Date: 3/12/2010
Food: I'm pretty poor but bring some money and we can order some pizzas or something for dinner.
Housing: There will be 5 available beds/couches for people to sleep over Friday night if they want to. Final Round's location can be accessed from my dorm after a short walk and a short MARTA ride (I believe $4 round trip). Only the first 5 who are 100% they can stay will sleep over.

Also... I only have 2 setups here... so if you want more... bring more.

Confirmed List So Far:
Albino
Jamaal
4GOD
BigLou
TheGreatWAZOO
mercy
FrozonHobo (late?)
Scatz (late)
AML (late)

Maybe/Ride Needed:
Dyno (maybe)
TuRtL (ride)

Address:
501 6th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318

I believe it'll mostly be focused on Brawl but there's no reason Melee shouldn't be played if anyone wants to. Also... I believe some Salt Party 4 should be in order.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have a tournament to go to on Friday.

Also, you have my phone number. How do you have my phone number....

stalker.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mmkay. Locator thread is legit.

You could have found it somewhere else, too

DRN

Smash Lord
I cant go to FR now cause i have a job to do taking care of the dog next door but would love to go to this smashfest if i could get a ride from someone. I wanna play at least some smash this weekend to help prepare for herb.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
yo If nothing else pops up for me on that day I'll come.

Btw, what kind of pizza do you have in your area.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@mercy - Papa Johns and Dominoes mainly I think. Dominoes has the $5.55 one-topping pizzas we could order which are good. Or we could even drive to the store and buy some cheap frozen pizzas that are pretty good for even less with my KROGER PLUS CARD!!! lol. It's sad that there's no Pizza Hut though...

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm attending the same tournament as Jason on Friday but maybe we can work something out once it's finished. I've been bored all week and would like some smash bros.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Saltix - Pretty sure it's the FR Melee Tournament. I don't keep up with Melee so I don't know but based off Dogy's post I think I'm right.

Bump so maybe others will see/post if they're coming or not. And someone bring TuRtL so we can get some friendlies...

Bring setups if you can people.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
No 3055 for you, eh? :p

Well, good news & bad news:

Good news: I will be showing up to this.
Bad news: Because FRXIII is too darn expensive. :urg:

Please don't flame me for that statement.

DRN

Smash Lord
Someone bring me to this ;o. I can bring a set up if i go not a full one just my wii and brawl.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be there tomorrow, do you guy have enough setups.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll probably be there tomorrow, do you guy have enough setups.
I need TVs the most I think... but bring a setup if you can.

I have 2.5 TVs here (one is small and has no sound) and one Brawl/Wii. I usually have two but not this time. I'm sure Frozen will bring his Wii and so will Scatz but they might not arrive until later. Lounis can prob bring a full setup if I ask him too... so in short, bring all you can to make this as best as possible.

bigman40

Smash Master
It'll be only me going to this when I get home. I might not be able to go to FR cause my sis birthday is on brawl day. Yet, I still have to come because I paid my 30 bucks >.<

But yeah, I'm only bringing my wii to this. If I HAVE to, I'll bring my TV, but I just don't prefer bringing it.

Top Bottom