• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Rankings Directory : Currently Being Updated

Trent

Smash Champion
We're gonna try updating this again now that I'm OP owner.

If there is anything outdated in the OP, please let me know through this thread or via PM ASAP, I have no idea what's been updated or what's outdated!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Texas

UltimateRazer :snake:
Gnes :diddy:
Dojo :metaknight: (Retired)
Trela :lucario:
Espy :sonic:
Denti :olimar:
K Prime :pikachu2:
UTDZac :gw: (Retired)
Jerm :toonlink: (Retired)
Dphat :metaknight:
Illmatic :peach:
Shlike :zerosuitsamus:
Infinity :metaknight: / :diddy:

There's 13 players, but 3 of them are retired. I guess it's up to you whether to cut them out or leave them and take out the bottom 3.

Trent

Smash Champion
Okay, I'll probably just take out the bottom 3 since the players are retired and all, unless Texas prefers otherwise.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just put all of S and A tier. That's the way our PR is designed.

Trent

Smash Champion
I don't own the two posts after the OP, so I can't update those posts yet. I'll update Arizona though.

Trent

Smash Champion
Updated everything everyone posted on this page, as well a couple of others that I knew were wrong. Please keep sending in changes / updates as you see them or as they happen.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Updated everything everyone posted on this page, as well a couple of others that I knew were wrong. Please keep sending in changes / updates as you see them or as they happen.
thanks, glad your able to do that

Trent

Smash Champion
Updated the entire first page. I am missing a source for Arkansas and California (Both North and South) and have looked for their threads, but to no avail.

Would anyone know where I could find the sources of these two states? I will end up deleting them within a couple of days if no source is provided.

EDIT- Sorry about that Raziek, I musta missed it while updating. I just updated it now. Did you happen to have a source for it?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
NorCal and SoCal PR's are located on AiB. The one's on the OP are outdated. When I get home, I'll get you the link to the AiB groups.

:phone:

Trent

Smash Champion
NorCal and SoCal PR's are located on AiB. The one's on the OP are outdated. When I get home, I'll get you the link to the AiB groups.

:phone:
Okay. I suck at surfing AiB 'cause I couldn't find an updated list. Thanks.

Care to add Finland as well?

1. Skinutski :dedede: :luigi2:
2. Schwa :diddy: :metaknight:
3. Loota :lucario:
4. Jage :snake: :marth:
5. Heru :olimar: :metaknight:
6. Vurky :falco:
7. -LzR- :metaknight: :jigglypuff:
8. Jebu :wario: :dk2:
9. Susi :ness2:
10. Efako :sheik: :snake:
11. Jaxi :pikachu2:
12. Cleftor :fox:
13. Xylitol :lucas:
14. Grydon :falco:
15. Emppu :metaknight:
16. Jopo :wolf:

Source here: http://ssbb.8forum.net/t249-ssbbfin-brawl-power-rankings-v1#6809
Added.

EDIT- Updated the 2nd page, all rankings on the 2nd page should be up to date now.

EDIT2- Updated the 3rd page. Everything has been updated. There are a couple of areas on the 3rd page that need a source, such as most of Australia.

Trent

Smash Champion
Updated again. I am going to take down Arkansas as well as all the rankings listed on the 3rd page that have no sources given within 5 days if no source is ever provided.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
basically. m2k moves around so much it doesnt serve a purpose to put him on one ranking. ally used to move around a lot too but hes been back in canada for a while now. plus theyre both auto num 1 where ever, so yea

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Me and Infern will be taking over Texas pretty soon... I'll reserve 2 top spots please.. thank you..

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Utah should be updating soon (we haven't done so in months lol) so yeah...

Top Bottom