• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
HDL vs UUAA was sick. Bomb to up+B is devasting. Truly, imagine getting hit by a bomb, and then being hit by a sword? Unruly.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well, I can't see too much happening at this time of day. I'll update anything that comes in tomorrow morning.

Windrose, I'm pretty sure they're mostly uploading Brawl videos for tonight, but there should be some Melee videos on queue. They should be up by tomorrow, I think.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
so I got some info about GA:

Rayku got 2nd seed in his 1st round pool. He got ***** by KirbyKaze apparently.
I believe DarkSyde (from NC) got 3rd seed in that pool.

FullMetal got 1st seed in his 1st round pool. He had an easy pool. (Nando was switched to a different pool)

Tubes got 3rd seed in his 1st round pool. Reneblade was in his pool and he ***** Tubes. Apparently Reneblade is amazing now and he got 1st seed in his 1st and 2nd round pools (can someone confirm this??)

Rayku got 3rd seed in his 2nd round pool.

FullMetal got 2nd seed in his 2nd round pool, only losing to KirbyKaze.

Tubes got ***** in his 2nd round pool.

Tubes has yet to get his revenge on Dr. PP (Tubes got JV 5 stocked by Dr. PP at Apex 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O2e-lFABc)

I don't have any other info about GA for the time being.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
proud of johnny and dajuan

they both have weird aggressive styles that im sure many non-wc players might have a very difficult time with

dajuan: walk up combo

johnny: nair 100 times

LOL eikelmann so curious as to what ur sig actually reads

Scidadle

Smash Champion
So during dolls and yayz round 2 pool set it was last match yayz up smashed doll and as doll was dying off the top yayz decided to be a jokester and run off the side and die. They still counted the match in yayz favor.

The pool finished out with shroomed and colin with the first 2 seeds. Doll started complaining cause he had only needed 1 more match to get the 3rd seed from harriet. He brought up the match where yayz killed himself so they changed it and harriet got ninjad from his spot. This happened 3 hours after the pool had finished.

Harriet said he is not mad.

Cause he is a man.

That is the story oh how Harriet the guy got gayed at pound 5.

The end

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I feel kinda bad saying it, but yeah, it's too bad that HDL plays Link.

Although I think he used to main fox and he made a video of him doubleshining a bunch and a whole bunch of people got cocky for him. Maybe it's for the better.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Wow shroomed beating colbol? ... What can I say to that.. lol.
Not that you think it's surprising, I bet.

So during dolls and yayz round 2 pool set it was last match yayz up smashed doll and as doll was dying off the top yayz decided to be a jokester and run off the side and die. They still counted the match in yayz favor.

The pool finished out with shroomed and colin with the first 2 seeds. Doll started complaining cause he had only needed 1 more match to get the 3rd seed from harriet. He brought up the match where yayz killed himself so they changed it and harriet got ninjad from his spot. This happened 3 hours after the pool had finished.

Cause he is a man.

The end
.............................................................................................................................

what.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

Cause he is a man.

The end
Dayum... sucks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom