• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 offical new ruleset

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
its the difference between randoming and chancing going to DL or always going to either battlefield yoshis or fd.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I don't see why.
Because i have outstanding DI and good recovery mindgames. I am accurate in hitting thru the plats with utilt, and the higher cieling helps against fox. the middle platform you can upB to against peach and jiggs with no consequence most of the time.

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
FoD screws with Ganon's aerials just as much as Falcon's, missing an L-cancel with Ganon because of a ****ty platform rise is stupid and will 9 times out of 10 lead to you getting comboed hard because of the Xbox huge lag. Admittedly, there are advantages to the stage (short horizontal blast zones, small platforms for tech chasing on) but I think that the stage is still big disadvantage for Ganon.

Top Bottom