• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Luigis

Vist

Smash Champion
I'll be there

and according to the registration list so far its looking like pakman, ka-master, eddy mexico and blea gelo will be there also...

daaayumm so much luigi action

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Good stuff guys.

I've noticed an increase in the number of Foxes, Falcos, and Falcons lately.

Here's my solution...

DSMASH.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Vist. Don't SD please. :D

Guys. Play against Fox. CP BF. Bthrow him. Bair him. Watch him UpB onto the stage. Fair him. Watch him UpB to the ledge. Downwards Ftilt him. Watch him UpB again because it's all he can do. Run off the stage and Bair him while he's charging his UpB. Watch him hit the underside of BF and start crying as he plummets to hit death.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I've been out of the smash community for awhile do to the release and my new addiction of Modern Warfare 2 so you'll have to excuse me for asking this: What is pound 4? I'm guessing it's a big tourney?

Vist

Smash Champion
lol it seems like luigi mains so rarely play each other

i can probably count the number of occasions where i've played either of you, okin, azen, or ka master on like 1 hand lol

and if any of us ever actually played each other in tournament the universe would probably collapse. oh well luigi dittos arent much fun anyway lol

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Pakman was in my pool at pound 3 >_<

I lost 1-2. I Luigi ditto'd him (stupidly, I SUCK at dittos I don't know [I lose to SypherPhoenix in Fox dittos]) at FD on game 3 xD.

I actually don't remember our matches that well though D:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
IMMA **** YOU SMASHGOD.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT OVER AN INTERNET FORUM. I'M JUST SO COOL.

I USED THE shift BUTTON TO TYPE THIS WHOLE POST OUT. CAPS LOCK IS FOR ******S.

yea you'll like 4 stock me lol.

Top Bottom