• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Nobody has "scammed" you out of anything, IIRC checks were mailed recently, we've gotten a **** ton of snow, give the guy the benefit of the doubt before you start bashing him.

I lol at the thought of people saying Plank of all people would ruin his good reputation by doing such a thing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Nobody has "scammed" you out of anything, IIRC checks were mailed recently, we've gotten a **** ton of snow, give the guy the benefit of the doubt before you start bashing him.

I lol at the thought of people saying Plank of all people would ruin his good reputation by doing such a thing.
Ummm, he's talking about SNES, he's got a right to be paranoid.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
wat

was plank running S.N.E.S?

and if so, did ADHD not get his money?

if that's the case, he should've already been wary before he even decided to enter P4 XD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
a few people have gotten their money already. there has been a ton of snow, maybe thats whats slowed it down even more after they were sent.

the only money i havent mailed out yet is m2ks, havoks and topes, just cuz i need info for tope and m2k and i just got havoks info haha

i dont feel like being annoyed because some OTHER irresponsible tournament didnt pay the money to their players. lol, i host too many tournies to get away with that dumb ****

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
wat

was plank running S.N.E.S?

and if so, did ADHD not get his money?

if that's the case, he should've already been wary before he even decided to enter P4 XD
What a dumb thing to say^
y a r

i dont feel like being annoyed because some OTHER irresponsible tournament didnt pay the money to their players. lol, i host too many tournies to get away with that dumb ****
I kinda understand this plank, but after what happened to him with SNES, its understandable to feel this way.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah i understand how hes paranoid. But seeing as I am me and I already know i've sent the money, getting annoyed on the boards is, well, annoying!

Everyone has been pretty patient though which is cool, i put all the checks into one of the mail box thingys but we have been totally butt****ed by snow so i have no idea how thats effecting things

Lobos

Smash Master
Federal Government closing = US Postal Service closing (on the NE of course)

Snow is ****** the NE Coast :/ ......lol its a good thing pound wasn't 2 weeks later

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah i understand how hes paranoid. But seeing as I am me and I already know i've sent the money, getting annoyed on the boards is, well, annoying!

Everyone has been pretty patient though which is cool, i put all the checks into one of the mail box thingys but we have been totally butt****ed by snow so i have no idea how thats effecting things
Not saying he's right, just understandable.

I know it isn't fair to you, but what happened to him isn't fair either and tends to make you paranoid.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Rofl.

Lee Martin thinks I'm not serious.

I'm not gonna whoop your homeless looking ***, that'd be too easy

I'm gonna do something much more hilarious, when's the next EC tourney you're coming to?

I think MD/VA can vouch for me. :)

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Serious, I'm gonna teach you not to disrespect plank, your *** should've drowned with the rest of louisiana.

Hope you like baked goods.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Maybe lee martin should pick his battles more wisely.

All I said was that plank shouldn't be accused due to inclement weather, and I was ****ing right, right?

Lol at brawl players, "ZOMG I'M GOOD AT BRAWL, I'M INVINCIBLE"

You cannot stop me. You cannot watch me. You do not even have any idea who I am.

Someone said you're feeling brave tonight, do you really want to cross the line?

edit: Wow, I spelled weather like "whether"

carry on.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Sorry for ruining your thread plank, but I have too much respect for your tourneys to let these ****ing kids **** on it.

****ing brawl noobs, if you want a scam, check out OC3

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Maybe lee martin should pick his battles more wisely.

All I said was that plank shouldn't be accused due to inclement weather, and I was ****ing right, right?

Lol at brawl players, "ZOMG I'M GOOD AT BRAWL, I'M INVINCIBLE"

You cannot stop me. You cannot watch me. You do not even have any idea who I am.

Someone said you're feeling brave tonight, do you really want to cross the line?

edit: Wow, I spelled weather like "whether"

carry on.
Pretty sure everybody has respect for Plank and his tournaments, however ADHD never got paid 1400$ for SNES, so him being paranoid was fine, you should chill the f out yo.

Bringing violence to a tournament is really stupid if thats what your refering to.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I don't need to bring violence, I'm not an idiot, none of these brawl kids could handle me anyway, including you.

Keith, I'd watch my tone if I were you, HERB 3 is extremely close by.

I barely understood what you said though, what does "ur" mean?

I don't care about SNES, if you're dumb enough to get scammed by some no name TO and not do anything about it, you deserve it. Take some action instead of whining.

I don't resort to violence. I'll just break you down and make you wish you were dead.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I don't need to bring violence, I'm not an idiot, none of these brawl kids could handle me anyway, including you.

Keith, I'd watch my tone if I were you, HERB 3 is extremely close by.

I barely understood what you said though, what does "ur" mean?

I don't care about SNES, if you're dumb enough to get scammed by some no name TO and not do anything about it, you deserve it. Take some action instead of whining.

I don't resort to violence. I'll just break you down and make you wish you were dead.
Wow, so ur dumb and lame... now i know ur a virgin. see u at herb 3 lil guy.

Top Bottom