• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 Preview Renth Vs. Kage

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Renth, you're ganon isn't even good. LOL

I can't wait to see you lose to kage and be like "oh it was juss a joke" like a wuss.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Renth owns.

And hahahahahahahahah.

Canada's Ganon. What's next? The best Ganon in the Czech Republic?

You guys need to stop worry so much about legal boundaries to make yourself feel better. You know that skill level is relative to those you have to play? That's based on population density. With that said, check this out:

So technically, there's not really anyone in Canada. But look at that, would you. It seems there are a lot more people in the US, which is why Canada gets destroyed by our Top Players anytime they come over here. The numbers prove it all. It also accounts for why Japan is good at everything.

EDIT: Ever wonder why so many talented players come from New York, California, and Florida? Yeah, it's not because they're from there. It's because a lot of people are from there, so the chances were a lot better there would be someone good from there. Get it, now?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
The signature of "Best Ganon in Canada" was actually just a means of trashtalk to WC Canada and Noobking because of his old signature, back when we had the Trans-Canada Tournament. It's pretty much a fact now that Kage is Canada's best Ganon player, but that's not the reason why we think he's going to kick your sorry *****. No regional representation will be made here, just straight up skill.

On another note, I can't help but lol at the weird snake-line line of dots on the North-Eastern part of Africa.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Renth owns.

And hahahahahahahahah.

Canada's Ganon. What's next? The best Ganon in the Czech Republic?

You guys need to stop worry so much about legal boundaries to make yourself feel better. You know that skill level is relative to those you have to play? That's based on population density. With that said, check this out:

So technically, there's not really anyone in Canada. But look at that, would you. It seems there are a lot more people in the US, which is why Canada gets destroyed by our Top Players anytime they come over here. The numbers prove it all. It also accounts for why Japan is good at everything.

EDIT: Ever wonder why so many talented players come from New York, California, and Florida? Yeah, it's not because they're from there. It's because a lot of people are from there, so the chances were a lot better there would be someone good from there. Get it, now?
Wow Chaddd way to unneccesarily stretch out what I said earlier in a previous post >.>

Population density ftw.

EDIT: Originally posted by xXx-NoobKing-xXx

EDIT2: Calm down Asia. o_o

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
That population density thing was pretty smart, and I agree. When there are more people nearby, there are more smashers nearby. When there are more smashers nearby, there are more opportunities to practice. When there is more practice, there is more talent. This is why I suck at this game. Haha, no johns.

Anyway, it is still possible for someone to get good with less practice, they just have to study more vids and understand the spacing and framework of the game.

Oh, BTW, the owned clip was hilarious, and even if he doesn't get owned it still will be.

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth, you're ganon isn't even good. LOL

I can't wait to see you lose to kage and be like "oh it was juss a joke" like a wuss.
LOL. My are Ganon isn't even good LOL. learn to grammar.

sorry for not responding sooonner but i'm moving and haven't had internet for awhile.

anyway

LOL. It was a joke

Kage seems like a cool guy +1 to cool for him
LOL.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
dont post again untill the ditto kage.
you will need the luck of the beast (666 posts)

EDIT:
Frack the inability to delete your own posts when your net bugs.
so here, to make this less of a waste of space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztUPJeHiDk

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
yes, but american battles are fought by toughened warriors where the weak are weeded out by natural selection.

But in canada, you are spoiled by free Medicare where the weak are allowed to suck at the teat of the strong and deserving.

speaking of drugs, they may check you for steroids before the fight, but Chaddd may let you slide if you bring some drugs for him... on second thought, just brings drugs for everybody.

Renth

Smash Hero
I like Kage and i'll tell you why.

If you make threads and joke about stuff he doesn't cry like a little ***** like 90% of smash boards.

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol i thought canadians was well known enough.. =P
Everyone thinks their country is the sh*t. Even Mexico.

but Chaddd may let you slide if you bring some drugs for him... on second thought, just brings drugs for everybody.
I take mild offense to that. I don't do drugs. I smoke weed. Do your research before classifying something as a drug. Drugs are bad. Weed isn't.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Toughened warriors? Who says they are warriors? They could be anything else.. like mages, hunters.. etc. =P

But ya, I am trying to train for this, since I know it's going to be very hard =)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Chaddd we should do team High, double Ganon lolol. Because I do smoke every once in a while.. and will probably do so down there. =) Since it is a special occasion.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I love Chaddd. I played him high it was fun.
Wait wait wait. You were high too? At VLS? Because I was baked the whole weekend. What a coincidence! And Kage, we may. I think I might be staying sober for this tournament, though, simply because of the amount of money that's up for grabs, but we'll see what happens.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Kage is a very good Ganon, when I last played him, I couldn't imagine how Ganon could be played better. And I've seen all the coolzors ganons like you guys on youtube.

Population density obviously contributes to the skill level. No brainer.

Even so, Canada has always done decently (at the least) in American tournaments... ? To my knowledge, at OC2 and OC3 there were quite a few high Canadian players. Lolz remember when that DK took 9th? Remember when that Ganon took 25th? At Washington Gameclucks BCers often place top 3? FCD crews?

The point is Kage will probably **** a few children.

Renth

Smash Hero
i want to MM 1233, StormBlast, and Chaddd

not saying they will go to pound.

I just want to.

chaddd

Smash Lord
i want to MM 1233, StormBlast, and Chaddd

not saying they will go to pound.

I just want to.
1. I am going to Pound.

2. "The Twins" are over rated and actually aren't that good at smash.

3. That's funny, dude, because I watched Kage's videos and wondered why he makes the move choices he does and why he makes so many mistakes. I guess it's relative to what you're used to, though.

EDIT: Youtube. lolololol. PS, not all is directed at Renth. lol.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
The signature of "Best Ganon in Canada" was actually just a means of trashtalk to WC Canada and Noobking because of his old signature, back when we had the Trans-Canada Tournament. It's pretty much a fact now that Kage is Canada's best Ganon player, but that's not the reason why we think he's going to kick your sorry *****. No regional representation will be made here, just straight up skill.

On another note, I can't help but lol at the weird snake-line line of dots on the North-Eastern part of Africa.
The snakeline's the Nile River, ever heard of it? XD

edit: cereal rabbit beat me to it.

I seem to think Kage's gonna do really well, if only because of those dittos with noobking...

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
The snakeline's the Nile River, ever heard of it? XD

edit: cereal rabbit beat me to it.

I seem to think Kage's gonna do really well, if only because of those dittos with noobking...
A had an A+ in my Human Geography AP class..... /nerd

Smash Twins in Mexico are over ratted. Smash Twins in Oregon are better ;)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
whoever is the best ganon is pretty trivial imo, considering all those poor ganon mains get eaten up by the top tiers in the end :(. midwest eddie was good, back when there was like maybe 20 good people in the world. now everyone is good and you really have to bring new stuff to the table to be able to beat some of the elites.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hehe, I have my own style.. all will be clear soon enough I guess. But anyways I obviously do many mistakes and I'm pretty sure everyone still do plenty of mistakes in a match or else they wouldn't get hit right? =P

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
3. That's funny, dude, because I watched Kage's videos and wondered why he makes the move choices he does and why he makes so many mistakes. I guess it's relative to what you're used to, though.
I thought the same about Kage's matches and then everybody started talking about how amazing he is. A lot of the mistakes I was seeing really through me off about him, but then he pulled off a couple of decent tricks

Top Bottom