• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Metal Sonic is unrelated to the "main" set of screens; he's part of a completely separate video.
I disagree that it's unrelated. The selection screen looks like the leaks, not the E3 video. I think they are closely tied and confirm (or deconfirm) one another.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
It's very recent, although it's assumed to be seperate from the original leak.
Ah Ok But Metal Sonic Is a Trophy AN alt would be nice But to those who are confused about The P4 P3 thing it looks like a Local Wifi Match so it explains why they are Flip-Flopped

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Hey After Closer inspection of the video It looks like The Back Smash Time And Customization options are ripped from the CSS Leak

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
But if they were modifying another image it would take work to switch the columns, you'd be aware you were doing it.
Fair point.
I respect you for admitting you could be wrong, so I'm going to immediately apologize for being so harsh on you.
No worries, I'm not easily offended, and I understand that we're all suffering from hype overload. Everyone is just trying to find the truth in and bunch of weird information.

I totally agree mistakes happen all the time. Really dumb ones, absolutely. And we use dumb mistakes to find fakes. No argument. However, moving entire columns around really doesn't happen by accident You have to aware that you are doing that. It's just not a possible thing to make a mistake on.

It could still be fake, and if it is, the columns are wrong because the faker was trying to trick us.
That's a fair point. I kinda hope its real, since the alt is pretty awesome. So guess we will see soon. *hugs Japanese 3DS*

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Did we find any similar render than the one on video ?
IMO it's fake, it appeared only three days after the leak started... Or could be an opportunity to leak, I dunno.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Has the leaker of the sonic video said anything else other than what he said in his video description?

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Fair point.
No worries, I'm not easily offended, and I understand that we're all suffering from hype overload. Everyone is just trying to find the truth in and bunch of weird information.

That's a fair point. I kinda hope its real, since the alt is pretty awesome. So guess we will see soon. *hugs Japanese 3DS*
Out of all the guys I've had the honour of disagreeing with, I must say I like you the most.

micstar615

Smash Ace
I would LOVE if MS was in, even as an alt, he's badass!

BUT...that video seems off to me..how come when you change to MS, the name is still "Sonic"? Does that mean when you win with MS, the announcer will also call him Sonic? That's not something I see Sakurai doing, unless this is just a super early build that hasn't been changed. Idk, this leak seems fishy for a number of reasons, take it with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I am going insane because nothing has happened for 4 minutes. The scary thing is is that that is the first problem that comes to mind: not the fact that I've been staring at a webpage for a number of hours debating the legitimacy of a picture for a game that comes out in a few weeks...

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
This needs to be real everyone wants Dr. Mario in the game hes the best character in the smash bros series. Although having metal sonic as an alt is ****ing stupid ass decision if it comes out to be true should be classic sonic with no hentai quills.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585

BUT...that video seems off to me..how come when you change to MS, the name is still "Sonic"? Does that mean when you win with MS, the announcer will also call him Sonic? That's not something I see Sakurai doing, unless this is just a super early build that hasn't been changed. Idk, this leak seems fishy for a number of reasons, take it with a huge grain of salt.
Unfortunately, that's probably what's going to happen. I mean, Robin, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer won't have different announcers, so it would be strange to just add in "metal" for sonic.

Although, if leaks are true... I'd be surprised if Alph was called Olimar...

TheOthin

Smash Apprentice

As far as we know, alt costumes don't change anything like that, just appearance.

Which could fit with the arguments that MS wouldn't make sense to include in the first place?

D

Deleted member

I am going insane because nothing has happened for 4 minutes. The scary thing is is that that is the first problem that comes to mind: not the fact that I've been staring at a webpage for a number of hours debating the legitimacy of a picture for a game that comes out in a few weeks...
try debating the legitimacy for days, imagine how insane some of us are by now

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
This needs to be real everyone wants Dr. Mario in the game hes the best character in the smash bros series. Although having metal sonic as an alt is ****ing stupid *** decision if it comes out to be true should be classic sonic with no hentai quills.
Classic Sonic is shorter then regular Sonic.

Last edited:

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Stop calling me insane. Stop singling me out. Stop it. STOP IT. READ THE SECOND POST!

Last edited:

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I have been looking at the leak for days, the second I saw it I recorded a completely unscripted video that turned out horribly, edited, and rendered it, and haven't been able to sleep for the past few days as I stare at the beautiful piece of art that is the Duck Hunt artwork.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Classic Sonic is shorter then regular Sonic.
WHo gives a flying **** if he is hes the best and only true sonic modern sonic is dumb as **** they used the classic pacman because modern pacman wasnt as iconic as classic. Well do the same for sonic sonic got his fame from the genesis seriously **** the modern ****ty hentai quilled design of sonic everyone wants to shove up their ass. **** metal sonic and **** stupid ass rosalina as a character and girl characters in general I dont play games to be a digital slunt.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
To be honest, we've probably gone through almost everything. I don't think there is much else to go over.
It only took.. a few hundred pages...

Well... let's call it a break then. See you guys after the next leak?

Ah, who are we kidding... *clicks refresh. clicks refresh.... clicks refresh...*

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
WHo gives a flying **** if he is hes the best and only true sonic modern sonic is dumb as **** they used the classic pacman because modern pacman wasnt as iconic as classic. Well do the same for sonic sonic got his fame from the genesis seriously **** the modern ****ty hentai quilled design of sonic everyone wants to shove up their ***. **** metal sonic and **** stupid *** rosalina as a character and girl characters in general I dont play games to be a digital slunt.
Sakurai has stated previously that an alt must be the same height, and be capable of using the same animations.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
What's up dudes, this threads been still going on. Anything wild and new I should be talking about and did we find a bit more info on this?

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
What's up dudes, this threads been still going on. Anything wild and new I should be talking about and did we find a bit more info on this?
No new info, really, but a new leak emerged, go back a bit to find it.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
WHo gives a flying **** if he is hes the best and only true sonic modern sonic is dumb as **** they used the classic pacman because modern pacman wasnt as iconic as classic. Well do the same for sonic sonic got his fame from the genesis seriously **** the modern ****ty hentai quilled design of sonic everyone wants to shove up their ***. **** metal sonic and **** stupid *** rosalina as a character and girl characters in general I dont play games to be a digital slunt.
vgbftvtbgfhggbfvbnjbn bnjhbvhj cxbv sdgkjbvhsgvkjvgrbafgbuvoibugovtogivdbsu

Sorry, I had to bang my head on the key board.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Sakurai has stated previously that an alt must be the same height, and be capable of using the same animations.
Then upscale him like they would scale ridley then they shouldnt be ******* about this **** because the classic sonic is the only true sonic to the normal public that isnt autistic thinking sonic is dbz and epic its **** now. Sonic got its fame from the sega genesis and sonic1 and 2 are the best sonic games. Dr Mario inn the game would make this the best leak so far if true tho this is what everyone wanted.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, that's probably what's going to happen. I mean, Robin, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer won't have different announcers, so it would be strange to just add in "metal" for sonic.

Although, if leaks are true... I'd be surprised if Alph was called Olimar...
As far as we know, alt costumes don't change anything like that, just appearance.

Which could fit with the arguments that MS wouldn't make sense to include in the first place?
Yeah, you guys might be right, guess we'll have to wait and see! Will be very happy if he's indeed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom