• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
So there is this image floating around the 4chans:

Honestly, at this point, I dont know what or who to believe. But if thats how the final roster is going to look like then I'l be more than ok with it.
Can any of these leakers take actual good pictures if they're "real" -.- Hopefully this is real because god dam is this roster BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
What recreation video? Not the one just linked, unless I missed it after watching the whole thing.

It DOES look real enough to me, though what strikes me as the oddest is actually the Chorus Kids. I feel like they'd look different in the game than the way everyone portrays them, but that's only speculation.

Not saying I immediately believe it, of course. Too many fakes, too easy to fake to just take anything at face value.
It is 100% fake. The Jigglypuff, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario all look different than in the true leak.

lavadeira

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1736-0917-9729
Ridley's in, so yeah, it's perfect. Couldn't care less about the lack of Lucas and IC.

By the way, what's that trailer everyone is talking about? This slow news time is getting so hard to follow.

Rocksmasha

Smash Cadet
So there is this image floating around the 4chans:

Honestly, at this point, I dont know what or who to believe. But if thats how the final roster is going to look like then I'l be more than ok with it.
The easiest way to debunk this leak would be looking at the new characters that are not on the original leak: Dixie Kong, Chorus Men/Kids, Mewtwo, Wolf and Ridley. See if we can find if these are old or new renders

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Or look at Dr. Mario's and see it's not the same render.

Too bad, that roster would be just perfect. Well Ice Climbers would be missed I suppose...

Tectrix

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tectrix
The easiest way to debunk this leak would be looking at the new characters that are not on the original leak: Dixie Kong, Chorus Men/Kids, Mewtwo, Wolf and Ridley. See if we can find if these are old or new renders
Wolf looks like he's from brawl, but I can't find an exact picture that matches.

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman

For Ridley.

Don't know about the rest of them though. Think Dixie is just Diddy flipped with stuff added to her.

Also Wolf looks like pretty much every image of him on Goog's

Chorus Men is their usual pose but they're overlaid

Don't forget that there's a Zelda newcomer ;) MYSTERIOUS AIN'T IT?!

Can't find anything on Mewtwo

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Fam, it's not real.

Dr mario has a different render, Dixie is her art from tropical freeze with a mouth painted over it.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
Its fake guys, it is from the recreation video. It is fake.
So why is there a triangle over Ganondorf like in the leak? I'm not saying that it confirms its real, but it could be taken from the leaked roster image. Or did he recreate the arrow to make it seem legit?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

For Ridley.

Don't know about the rest of them though. Think Dixie is just Diddy flipped with stuff added to her.

Also Wolf looks like pretty much every image of him on Goog's

Chorus Men is their usual pose but they're overlaid

Don't forget that there's a Zelda newcomer ;) MYSTERIOUS AIN'T IT?!

Can't find anything on Mewtwo
The Ridley in the other picture is different. Look closely at the right wing.

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
Nothing with Ridley on it will ever be real, at least for this game and it's console version.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Ridley is confirmed, he's gonna be a big stage the characters fight on as he flies through the air.

Srsly Ridley isn't in, get over it. Talk about him as a boss in the appropriate thread pls.

Can't wait for a new reveal trailer :D

I was down about the clones but we have so much variety with this roster...a few clones to add some more characters won't ruin it for me.

Last edited:

Laikue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thatguylaikue
3DS FC
4356-1192-5913
So why is there a triangle over Ganondorf like in the leak? I'm not saying that it confirms its real, but it could be taken from the leaked roster image. Or did he recreate the arrow to make it seem legit?
It was confirmed Masterlinkxx shopped up the images to make them seem less suspicious (he was trying to save his own and potentially other people's asses). At first some people (me included) thought he was making up crap to make the leak seem less fake, but evidently it was true. So there being an arrow over Ganondorf's face just makes it seem less legit.

Rocksmasha

Smash Cadet

The Ridley in this image has his wing down to his snout, the other has it above his head. IT IS different.

Edit: Can anyone find that Mewtwo render??
Currently Searching it's really blurry so its hard to find it

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Why are we still discussing this "leak" it is fake.

The one in the center and the one on the right are fakes. While the one on the left is real. They are not the same.

End of Discussion.

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
It lacks Miis. Unless Miis are selected via the name inputs on the bottom screen, I don't think it's legitimate.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman

The Ridley in this image has his wing down to his snout, the other has it above his head. IT IS different.

Edit: Can anyone find that Mewtwo render??
It's still fake as hell, man.

darkfire2431

Smash Rookie
Hey if we can't find the mewtwo and chorus men art, there maybe a chance those 2 are legit, while the rest is shopped. Next to no chance I know, but still

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
That Mewtwo seems to actually be Mega Mewtwo X, not that this thing's got a chance of being real, just saying.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I'm not going to repeat myself. He's already been deconfirmed as character and hinted at as a boss, the fact that some of you cling to hope changes nothing.
Ridley is confirmed, he's gonna be a big stage the characters fight on as he flies through the air.

Srsly Ridley isn't in, get over it. Talk about him as a boss in the appropriate thread pls.

Can't wait for a new reveal trailer :D

I was down about the clones but we have so much variety with this roster...a few clones to add some more characters won't ruin it for me.
:facepalm:
It's not even worth it...
Back to the leak. Anyway, this blurry one is fake, has different renders. Plus, it's obvious they probably made it blurry so we couldn't tell some renders.

darkfire2431

Smash Rookie
:facepalm:
It's not even worth it...
Back to the leak. Anyway, this blurry one is fake, has different renders. Plus, it's obvious they probably made it blurry so we couldn't tell some renders.
Yeah, but I'm just surious at this point about the renders.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
This is where the Dr.Mario, Jigglypuff and Bowser Jr. renders come from:

Someone made a recreation.
I saw that, but nothing immediately stood out to me as being different. I see the difference in at least Jigglypuff now, though.

And what you quoted happened because someone pointed out that Ridley was indeed slightly different and the response amounted to, "No u."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom