• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
I hope you're aware that the room was obviously also a room from the actual Tomodachi Life game. He just remade that and got lucky that Famitsu showed a similar room.
Original renders? The Duck Hunt dog was just taken from this pic: http://imgur.com/r/smashbros/LFXxnaT
Bowser Jr.'s model looks like a re-used touched up one.
Dr. Mario, once again, touched up from an old picture. I'm not entirely against it, I think it could real but it's probably fake.
And THAT Shulk picture? For Pete sake, SHULK LOOKS LIKE A BLOB OR SOMETHING. :laugh:
the pic created 5 hours ago? cuz that was taken from the render lol. these baseless claims are really pissing me off the room is the same it's a legit leak. these are all complete original renders. we will just have to wait and see may based sakurai watch over us

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
im not being stubborn at all you are just using a transparent gif to prove a subjective point. a leak of this scale if it was fake would not make so much rookie mistakes same goes for everything else
Well, now the duck hunt dog picture was proven to be an edited old duck hunt dog picture. The leak is fake.

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
the e3 demo select screen looked bland to me. i don't think they have enough room on the 3ds screen to make it look impressive
Yeah I guess your right. Actually thinking about it now the previous smash games didn't have all that impressive looking character selects.

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
the e3 demo select screen looked bland to me. i don't think they have enough room on the 3ds screen to make it look impressive
Yeah I guess your right. Actually thinking about it now the previous smash games didn't have all that impressive looking character select screens.

negasilver63

Smash Rookie
No one has mentioned anything about the validity of Jigglypuff, Dark Pit, ROB, or Falco's renders yet. Come on Team Fake, what's wrong with those?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
the pic created 5 hours ago? cuz that was taken from the render lol. these baseless claims are really pissing me off the room is the same it's a legit leak. these are all complete original renders. we will just have to wait and see may based sakurai watch over us
The pic was uploaded 5 hours ago.
I'm sure that picture has existed for awhile.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
Well, now the duck hunt dog picture was proven to be an edited old duck hunt dog picture. The leak is fake.
that duck hunt pic is legit a rip of this render made so they could dhut people up. obviousley it isn't working :p good night

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
No, the pic was posted to imgur 5 hours ago, not created five hours ago.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I hope Sakurai announces something to debunk this leak tomorrow so those who are so positive it's real will look like fools. :laugh:
Honestly, I'm tired of hearing 'It's real, those who think it's fake are being denial and are ignorant.' I think it's fake, but has a chance of being real.

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
so yes, you're telling me to stop being bossy.
no, I'm saying that bossy and internet don't mix, why should one person behind a keyboard tell another person behind a keyboard what to do when they don't even know each other?

NNID
Majorasmask66
I hope Sakurai announces something to debunk this leak tomorrow so those who are so positive it's real will look like fools. :laugh:
Honestly, I'm tired of hearing 'It's real, those who think it's fake are being denial and are ignorant.' I think it's fake, but has a chance of being real.
i want it to be deconfirmed for the sake of having this terrible roster not come into existence. While i dont want the roster to be leaked in general, when a terrible one surfaces, it needs to die.

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
no, I'm saying that bossy and internet don't mix, why should one person behind a keyboard tell another person behind a keyboard what to do when they don't even know each other?
so, you're telling me to stop being bossy.
once again, did you even read the post i was responding to? it seems like you wouldn't support how he was judging him so severely.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
im glad this thread is actually moving forward. the duck hunt dog render is completely original and that imgur was ripped from it in an attempt to shut people up. one imgur cannot confirm that the leak is fake as it exists nowhere except that imgur. hopefully we get confirmation of it's accuracy soon

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
so, you're telling me to stop being bossy.
once again, did you even read the post i was responding to? it seems like you wouldn't support how he was judging him so severely.
:secretkpop:, that is all I have to say, ASIAN WOMAN to you!

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Well both sides are lacking some knowledge yes? All of us who are arguing for and against the leak are ignorant to some extent. If you weren't ignorant about the leak you'd be able to answer everyone's questions with facts.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well both sides are lacking some knowledge yes? All of us who are arguing for and against the leak are ignorant to some extent. If you weren't ignorant about the leak you'd be able to answer everyone's questions with facts.
I guess when you think about it like that. But tell that to the people calling those ignorant. :laugh:

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
did you not read his message? i told him to be quiet because he was being not only overly dramatic, but because he was being ridiculous. who the hell gets heartbroken and crushed when a character isn't in smash? in my honest opinion, if you get depressed about that, you really have issues.
In my honest opinion, flaming someone else and getting worked up over their opinion that doesn't effect you at all is very unbecoming and something I suggest you refrain from doing in the future.

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
Just throwin in something I noticed. In the character select on the WiiU version Olimar's portrait only shows himself and not the upper-half of the blue pikmin. So for now I'm gonna see this leak as fake...unless they decided to change his char select portrait.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why do people love seeing others heartbroken and crushed? That's sick. Why does the disgrace of others please you so much? You need help, and before you play the stupid 'it's just a videogame' card, it's not a simple videogame, it's Smash.
It was more along the lines of being directed at the Bowser Junior haters/Koopaling fanboys since this guy had been getting hate over the years for the dumbest reasons. Replaced the Koopalings my butt, Nintendo literally had no idea what to do with them at that time until the creation of the ever bland New Super Mario Bros. games. Sure the guys (girl for Wendy O. Koopa) are colorful and interesting, but they don't have the close relationship to the Koopa King himself unlike Junior.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
I guess when you think about it like that. But tell that to the people calling those ignorant. :laugh:
They're just being hypocritical then or otherwise arrogant. XD I don't know how a person would have the nerve to tell someone they don't know anything about something they themselves aren't sure of.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I see 5 open roster spots.

1 - Ice Climbers
2 - Wolf
3 - Lucas
4 - Mewtwo
5 - Ridley

Either one or both (Wolf & Lucas) could have been made into alt costumes for existing characters. (Or cut completely)

So there's some straws to grasp to, for your character to make the roster even though they may not be in sight yet.

If this is real.

Last edited:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
People just take games way too seriously unfortunately.
I think it's more so that a lot of people are just so bias about what they want and what they don't want so if you show them something like this and it isn't what they wanted, they'll immediately pass it off as fake because it's not what they wanted, that's what I got from this and back when Brawl's starter roster was leaked because what's going on here is really no different and I believe that same leak was put up just a few weeks before the Japanese release like this one.

I say we just wait and see because the next character reveal could make or break this leak.

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
i think sakurai is going to let this one ride for a few days for people can keep up the speculation. it does give us something to talk about until sakurai makes the next major move.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
I think it's more so that a lot of people are just so bias about what they want and what they don't want so if you show them something like this and it isn't what they wanted, they'll immediately pass it off as fake because it's not what they wanted, that's what I got from this and back when Brawl's starter roster was leaked because what's going on here is really no different and I believe that same leak was put up just a few weeks before the Japanese release like this one.

I say we just wait and see because the next character reveal could make or break this leak.
i like you. you think with an open mind :D

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
People just take games way too seriously unfortunately.
Yeah. But you can say the same about any other personal hobby really! When people are really passionate about something sometimes it goes kinda crazy. I'm guilty of it sometimes too.

Mike_Tha_Hero

Smash Cadet
NNID
mikexxieaf
Level on human players?? lol so fake. Also makes no sense cutting off Ice climbers when there's enemies like the polar bear in Smash Run
I don't think this disproves anything. Assuming it's real, this has to be from some some "less than final" version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom