• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
someone edited the picture that was leaked and put it over the pic with bowser on it to compare them. None of the leaked pictures have a 3ds in them.

this is the original image that was leaked. If you are gunna post gifs to try and disprove stuff at least read the captions on them. I saw that gif a few pages back.
Doh. :facepalm:

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
this is honestly just getting annoying. the people clearly just bashing the leak are just in denial. i remain neutral but the signs pinpoint it to being real
So then your not neutral are you? I for one hope its fake because I would very much be highly disappointed with this roster.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
lol so much debate over a leak that is so painfully obviously fake, there is so much evidence to prove this false everyone who still believes this is being way too gullible.
1. If you think it's real, you're not neutral. :laugh:
2. Honestly, the only thing that could've made this leak legit was the Famitsu thing, but that was already debunked. I think it could be real, but right now I mostly think it's fake.
not once did i say i belie
1. If you think it's real, you're not neutral. :laugh:
2. Honestly, the only thing that could've made this leak legit was the Famitsu thing, but that was already debunked. I think it could be real, but right now I mostly think it's fake.
i never said i thought it was real i said signs pinpoint it to being real. the famitsu thing is no debunked. the fact remains it showed the room before famitsu. the renders are perfect. shulk gameplay brings more cred. and the multiple accounts of this same roster gives it all the cred it could need. real or fake i don't care just give me lucas :p

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
I like this roster, duck hunt dog is much more interesting than ice climbers and Shulk is always good.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Oh the tears would be utterly delicious if this was indeed real.
Why do people love seeing others heartbroken and crushed? That's sick. Why does the disgrace of others please you so much? You need help, and before you play the stupid 'it's just a videogame' card, it's not a simple videogame, it's Smash.

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
i cant wait to go back and read all these responses about how the leak was fake in a month or two. it's going to be hilarious.
at this point, three weeks, cuz of the japanese release in 3 weeks! :D wow thats so close!!!!

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
i never said i thought it was real i said signs pinpoint it to being real. the famitsu thing is no debunked. the fact remains it showed the room before famitsu. the renders are perfect. shulk gameplay brings more cred. and the multiple accounts of this same roster gives it all the cred it could need. real or fake i don't care just give me lucas :p
... But that means you still think it's real. :laugh:
Showed the room before Famitsu? The room looks different and he just remodeled the room from Tomodachi Life.
The renders are not 'perfect', they're clearly photoshopped.
And Shulk gameplay? Where?

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
Showed the room before Famitsu? The room looks different and he just remodeled the room from Tomodachi Life.
i wish there was shulk gameplay..

BelowZer0

Smash Apprentice
The renders are photoshopped? Can you show me how the Duck hunt Dog is photoshopped?

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
Why do people love seeing others heartbroken and crushed? That's sick. Why does the disgrace of others please you so much? You need help, and before you play the stupid 'it's just a videogame' card, it's not a simple videogame, it's Smash.
please just be quiet.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
*facepalm times 9000* it does not mean i think it's real. im simply stating it could be. the bias is strong with this one he could not be able to do this that quick before famitsu your argument is invalid :) these are completely original renders you are using baseless conjecture against it and for no reason at all. the shulk pics were posted along with the leak as above *facepalms again*

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I disagree, their faces are at the same angle and that is like it. The shape of their chins, noses, and the profile of their cheeks are entirely different.
Their eyes and mouth are the same, they modified the skin color, chin thickness, and nose. This leaker wanted to be taken seriously, so obviously they didn't just paste macs face. The faces are the same, just modified. Go find the pics people threw together, the leaks fake.

Last edited:

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
please just be quiet.
I hate it when people tell other people online what they can and can't do. I got banned from another nintendo website for advertising something very simple that didn't even take up much space ONCE. I came here and it seems like people are just as stuck up and bossy. What the hell?

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
Their eyes and mouth are the same, they modified the skin color, chin thickness, and nose. This leaker wanted to be taken seriously, so obviously they didn't just pasture it. The faces are the same, just modified. Go find the pics people threw together, the leaks fake.
here we go again....apparently having the same facial features mean all humans are fake ggs.

Jupo

Smash Cadet
Level on human players?? lol so fake. Also makes no sense cutting off Ice climbers when there's enemies like the polar bear in Smash Run

negasilver63

Smash Rookie
true but i dont get why sakurai thinks he would be the best inclusion when there are other characters he could have chosen like magnus, medusa, or hades. Also im wondering wether or not its real, why would sakurai show him and address him by name. If its fake then that was a bad decision to show dark pit. If its real which i kinda think it is, than it was a poor decision to sort of introduce him that way.
Well it's like a tease, to confuse and excite people. And I personally think Dark Pit is the coolest character they could have chosen from KI

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In all honesty, if Shulk's inclusion means we get Xenoblade music, than I am alright with the roster despite some of my most wanted characters not appearing in it. That soundtrack is just amazing.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
here we go again....apparently having the same facial features mean all humans are fake ggs.
No, but having the exact same eyes and mouth as little Mac and being in the same position as official Nintendo artwork of Little Mac does mean it's fake. Lol.

Last edited:

Mike_Tha_Hero

Smash Cadet
NNID
mikexxieaf
As soon as someone can step up and make a perfect character design from scratch matching the Smash 4 artstyle, the sooner I'll believe this is fake.

Last edited:

negasilver63

Smash Rookie
Yep, this kills it. Even if the two shots somehow managed to be taken from the exact same angle, (lol, not happening) the chances of the 3DS demo units being used for anything else but specialized demos is null. Check out the username, and how they match. Unless somebody decided to name their 3DS that, but why in the world would they?
Well, it's also important to note that the leak part of that gif was originally a flat image, and the maker of the gif distorted it to fit over the 3DS background to show how it could have been made based on an E3 image.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Level on human players?? lol so fake. Also makes no sense cutting off Ice climbers when there's enemies like the polar bear in Smash Run
Yeah I totally didn't notice this. Players don't have levels. This just adds to the leak being wrong. Lol, so many flaws.

Psionic

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
I hate it when people tell other people online what they can and can't do. I got banned from another nintendo website for advertising something very simple that didn't even take up much space ONCE. I came here and it seems like people are just as stuck up and bossy. What the hell?
did you not read his message? i told him to be quiet because he was being not only overly dramatic, but because he was being ridiculous. who the hell gets heartbroken and crushed when a character isn't in smash? in my honest opinion, if you get depressed about that, you really have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
No, but having the exact same eyes and mouth as little Mac and being in the same position as official Nintendo artwork of Little Mac does mean it's fake. Lol.
shulk has always looked that way idk why this is such a big deal. and a transparent cover over shulk gif doesn't prove what you are saying

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
shulk has always looked that way idk why this is such a big deal. and a transparent cover over shulk gif doesn't prove what you are saying
His face is at the same angle as that picture of Mac. He has the same eyes, brows, mouth, and lower lip shading. It's fake, quit being stubborn. That's not a coincidence.

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
they really need to lock this thread until release lol . we won't know for sure until the next character reveal. but being honest this is brawl all over again when rob was leaked

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
did you not read his message? i told him to be quiet because he was being not only overly dramatic, but because he was being ****ing ridiculous. who the hell gets heartbroken and crushed when a character isn't in smash? in my honest opinion, if you get depressed about that ****, you really have issues.
You wanna go sister? Bossy people aren't necessary in the internet.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
*facepalm times 9000* it does not mean i think it's real. im simply stating it could be. the bias is strong with this one he could not be able to do this that quick before famitsu your argument is invalid :) these are completely original renders you are using baseless conjecture against it and for no reason at all. the shulk pics were posted along with the leak as above *facepalms again*
I hope you're aware that the room was obviously also a room from the actual Tomodachi Life game. He just remade that and got lucky that Famitsu showed a similar room.
Original renders? The Duck Hunt dog was just taken from this pic: http://imgur.com/r/smashbros/LFXxnaT
Bowser Jr.'s model looks like a re-used touched up one.
Dr. Mario, once again, touched up from an old picture. I'm not entirely against it, I think it could real but it's probably fake.
And THAT Shulk picture? For Pete sake, SHULK LOOKS LIKE A BLOB OR SOMETHING. :laugh:

zeldafan165

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeldafan165
His face is at the same angle as that picture of Mac. He has the same eyes, brows, mouth, and lower lip shading. It's fake, quit being stubborn. That's not a coincidence.
im not being stubborn at all you are just using a transparent gif to prove a subjective point. a leak of this scale if it was fake would not make so much rookie mistakes same goes for everything else

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Gamexplain's thoughts sum up mine really. Strong evidence on both sides. I think a lot of us should be more open to both possibilities instead of getting so heated at each other.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
please just be quiet.
You be quiet. I'm free to call anyone out on being a heartless monster. You are the one with issues, starting a personal crusade/witchhunt againist me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom