• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
That was deliciously random. I ROFL'ed. Random humor is my favorite kind.:lick:

On topic: Wow, nice find, Gimpy. Please post everywhere if you find anything out. And I just realized, I live in the same state as you do! I wonder how close...
He didn't find out anything about the game. He just happened to see the voice actor for bowser jr in different games and is going to ask her if she's in brawl.

If Caety/Caity (sp?) is the voice actor in brawl, and she admits it, then it's a good find. Other than that it's just a coincidence to see her.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
gimps i hope the bowser jr and geno are in. i don't really want geno but i think that there is room for both

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Geno wont make it. Its that simple. Ive posted deep evidence many times
You could at least post in the proper thread >_>

Anyway, has gimpyfish even revisited this topic? I'm sure I speak for a good chunk of supporters when I say "tell us everything they told you. Now. Won't speak? We have ways to make you talk." :laugh:

Seriously, I'm more open to the idea of Bowser Jr. then I ever have been before.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't ever recall you ever visiting the Geno thread...

Anyways, it's been almost been a week and he still hasn't reported back yet.
He's an old school troll that GOT school in his visits then repeated his same crappy arguement every time he came back

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How long ago? Do you have an estimate of what pages he posted on?
You have no idea how many thousands of pages it was back...It was before Halloween

Edit: I meant thousands of posts, hundreds of pages

§leepy God

Smash Master
If Caety/Caity (sp?) is the voice actor in brawl, and she admits it, then it's a good find. Other than that it's just a coincidence to see her.
The tention of it drives me crazy when people don't say a word. Do anyone know the Japanese person that's a voice actor for Bowser Jr. or is it the same person? I'm not too deep with stuff like that so I maybe just said a dumb question.

Geno wont make it. Its that simple. Ive posted deep evidence many times
I've notice all your post been negative lately, don't bring Geno into a thread that is not about Geno please.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
so yea.. Gimpy as usual is being very precise and keeping up to his word, he was supposed to have info some weeks ago.. I wouldn't expect him to care about this thread anymore, just like he doesn't care about brawl talk anymore

(no offense, but it's true..)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Why isn't he replying??

Even if he doesn't care about this thread, if he did find out something which I'm sure he did, he would post it SOMEWHERE. >:(

Zezzl

Smash Rookie
Bowser Jr. has a VERY Strong Chance of becoming a Newcomer in SSBBrawl, But this little 'Encounter' won't get you any further to knowing the Truth! Those of you who are American just have to wait until Feb 10th to find out all the Info whereas British people like me have to wait until after June for a Release!

Meta Jr

Smash Cadet
In between The Halberd and Bowser's Castle. You ca
Yeah, I hope Jr's in Brawl too. I'm pretty sure he's going to be in, so if I unlock him while playing I won't be very surprised and he will be my main.:)

Couldn't they have the same voice actor from Super Mario Galaxy? I don't care if they made him sound right or not. I just want them to find one.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Bowser JR will be in brawl, do not worry. This thread doesn't even effect his chances, and probably won't result in any new info regardless.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Everyone wants him to be in Brawl. Emphasis on wants. But only the people working on Brawl know for sure. I'm hoping he's in there but I won't be too dissapointed if he's not. I'm just wondering what other characters are in it and when we will find out who they are :)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol.

I was just pointing out that not everybody wants Bowser Jr. playable.:ohwell: I'm not asking for people to care, I just want them to not make such generalizations.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Do AT's have voice actors?
Best post in the thread.

Let's assume Gimpy is able to talk to Caety, and she confirms that she did some voice acting for Brawl. If AT's have voice actors, too, then we're right back where we started. And that's not even considering Bowser Jr. as a possible boss.

That's not to critique Gimpy for offering this information, I just think it's a little presumptuous for the rest of us to not take it with a grain of salt.

we could just wait 19 days until the Japanese release to find out everything.
I like your practicality, but the day character speculation dies, is the day people have much less to say around here. :p

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Oh no! Nintendo must have found out Gimpy's plan. He's probably bound and gagged in Nintendo HQ, being interogated by Reggie Fils-Aimé as we speak! We must form an elite combat squad to find and rescue our fellow Smasher. Now looking for volunteers...

Generic Dude

Smash Cadet
Oh no! Nintendo must have found out Gimpy's plan. He's probably bound and gagged in Nintendo HQ, being interogated by Reggie Fils-Aimé as we speak! We must form an elite combat squad to find and rescue our fellow Smasher. Now looking for volunteers...
call the koopa kids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom