• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Geno probably won't be in Brawl sadly. I loved him in Mario RPG and all but the downside is when Sakurai went to the guys who ave the rights to Geno, they turned him down. Plus at a press conference a looong time ago he announced that Geno "Wasn't Brawl material". I'm really hoping that changed since but who knows. Only time will tell right.

As for the voice actress Gimpy. Just wear your glasses and do that slow motion salute that was in your last vid. You'll win her heart and she will spill everything to you :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno probably won't be in Brawl sadly. I loved him in Mario RPG and all but the downside is when Sakurai went to the guys who ave the rights to Geno, they turned him down. Plus at a press conference a looong time ago he announced that Geno "Wasn't Brawl material". I'm really hoping that changed since but who knows. Only time will tell right.

As for the voice actress Gimpy. Just wear your glasses and do that slow motion salute that was in your last vid. You'll win her heart and she will spill everything to you :)
1) This isn't a Geno toppic so why the hell are you even bringing it up

2) What the hell makes you sure he won't be in...try and find ANY good reason

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
Good luck with that Gimpy.

I think it would be cool for Bowser Jr. being in Brawl, but honestly do we need another Mario rep?
Um, as of now we don't have a Mario newcomer. Do you honestly think that the largest selling video game franchise of all time doesn't deserve at least one more representative in this game?

No franchise will have two villains playable, I just don't see that happening. One villain per franchise really pushes it.
Uh...what? Why is that so hard to believe exactly? Whether or not a character is a hero or a villain does NOT effect their importance to their own franchise. A villain can be just as deserving as a hero, and just as important to their franchise.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Not quite. Twinrova was never the main villain of any Zelda game, while Bowser Jr has. Also, metaknight works for King DeDeDe, making him a villain. He has helped kirby from time to time, but the same can be said for Bowser. Bowser and Mario have fought alongside in several games. Bowser can then be considered a semi-villain, and bowser jr can be the only 'true' villain.
Bowser only worked with Mario for his own selfish gain. Metaknight worked for DDD uunder cover, he used to be a villan but nowadays he's mor of a co-hero

EDIT: DDD is the main villan

I hope that is sarcasm. Do you honestly think she would visit this forum? But I hope he isn't in the game. He's the one character I would be pissed if he was playable.
Yes, that was just a joke. Though I don't know why you hate Bowser Jr.

No franchise will have two villains playable, I just don't see that happening. One villain per franchise really pushes it.
*SLAP!*

You fool! Kirby has two villains in the game. And is this some rule you just pulled out of your *** saying that there can't be more than one villain? And what is with the 'one villain per franchise really pushes it' crap? Where, I would like to know, are you getting your facts? Because I was under the impression that a more villain policy was being pushed for Brawl.

*SLAP!*

Machspeed

Smash Lord
G'luck Gimpy, you'll need it. Bowser Jr. is my second most wanted Mario rep, right behind that of Geno.

Pull us some good information, sweet talk her.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Wait, Dedede is more mischievous than he is a villian. Didn't he help Kirby a few times? The only "Villainous" thing DDD did was steal food from Dreamland. Even then, its not that villainous. He mostly does it for the lulz (I can't believe I used that word) more than anything.

And MetaKnight also isn't that much of a villain either. He also helped Kirby sometimes. In Revenge of Metaknight, he just wanted to end Dreamland's lazy life style. It just wasn't brought across that well in the English version. He just has a sense of honor more than anything.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
Well being a villain doesn't necessarily mean that you have to constantly do evil things. Plenty of villains might do good things occasionally or help out the good guys. =P

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I want bowser jr and K. rool as playables.. so I hope bowserluver62 can get the info. (yeah and that wasn't an insult lol..)

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
cool!!!

nice job noticing a voice actor in a play,

what are the chances you'd meet a brawl insider without knowing it right?

can't wait to see if you can get some info out of this!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm amazed Gimpy knew her name right off the bat. Funny how so many females voice male characters in video games, tv, etc.

The banned thing is a joke. Gimpy's not banned.

In response to the "Jr is to Mario as Twinrova is to Link", I think it would be better to say that Jr is to Mario as Zant is to Link. With TP and Sunshine, they have the exact same role.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I never liked Bowser Jr. that much because he pretty much replaced the Koopalings, but I still hope he'll make it in so I can kick this sorry little excuse for a character! But he might also just be an AT for all we know. I wouldn't even mind if he would be actually. Guess we'll just have to wait for Gimpy to see if he managed to get some info out of her.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is awesome, hes one of my favorite possible newcomers. Good luck with that Gimpy.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
aww nice lucky find isn't it gimpy good luck wit that see if you can squeeze out any other info other than bowser jr. wise k?
(such as whats hppnin krystal wise, what other bosses are in there, and what other characters are there, if we're lucky we might get some of that stuff. good luck gimpy)

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Don't just ask her that. She might know more as like which characters are getting in etc. Also good luck with that and I hope you can get some info from her.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol you guys are such suck-ups :p

He's got enough luck, and that's it. He'll edit this thread tommorow so just wait until then.

S2

Smash Lord
Not really sucking up if its true.

VAs are a great way of getting info out, because they tend to not know that the minor info their given is coveted by fans.

Plus, VAs are plain awesome. Its always fun to meet people who's voices you hear all the time in real life.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I rather another character make it over Bowser JR like rool from Doonkey kong or ridley

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I rather another character make it over Bowser JR like rool from Doonkey kong or ridley
That's one of the big things that Bowser Jr has against him. Several franchises don't even have one villian rep yet so why should the Mario franchise have two considering how (if Melee was any indication) villian additions will be minimal compared to heros/heroines? Naturally, characters like Ridley, K. Rool, and Black Shadow should be added before the likes of Bowser Jr, who is a secondary villian as it is.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
CAETY SAGOIAN eh? Well, two can play at this game. I'm gonna wikipedia her name to see if she has a website or some information of how I can somehow email her.

tw1n

Smash Champion
It would be awesome if Bowser Jr is in it for several different reasons we all have already thought about. All Nintendo should do is have more characters come in from other games and start cutting off the Mario franchise(after Bowser Jr and hopefully Geno). I just wonder how many more characters are going to be playable. So far we have 23 known playable characters in Brawl while melee had 25. So its probably a fair assumption that they are going to have a large amount of characters that have not yet been announced. That way Brawl can beat out its predecessor in that field as well.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I really hope this doesn't mean Jr. is playable and that he's just a boss or something.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I do hope that Bowser Jr. is playable. Without Waluigi, no one else can oppose his place. Besides, it would be one crazy battle if Mario fought Bowser and his son together.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
This actually makes me very curious...

If you can get some exclusive information, then you will obtain status of Awesome King of Bowser Things...not that you don't already have it...

Dunno whether or not she'd tell you he's playable, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom