• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
I'd be a bit more respectful to the person who can ban you from the forums in a mere 5 seconds.
I believe that I was in no way disrespectful, if I was I will be warned or advised..

If he "bans me in 5 seconds" because I expressed a personal opinion then so be it..

I was simply affirming my position and simpathizing with the user that mentioned how these topics work way before me.. I respect Gimpy for what he as: a mod of this forum. And for that I try my best to respect the rules..

But someone who dishes out hope to people that are bound to fall for it and then runs away (I am not referring to Gimpy's situation, I'm speaking in general) isn't usually very loved.. right?

And sometimes he might give that impression, leading me to take a certain position on this argument. Case closed..

bowser would be a great dad, letting little bowser junior enter a fighting tournament of sorts...
well.. he did let him fly around with a fleet of flying battleships full of aliens so he could beat mario and take over the universe.. I think letting him fight in brawl isn't as bad..

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Sunday has passed, please someone close this thread. FFS.
I was actually editing my post inviting everyone to not reply until we actually get some information.. But if you think that closing the thread is the right way to go I can second that..

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I was actually editing my post inviting everyone to not reply until we actually get some information.. But if you think that closing the thread is the right way to go I can second that..
He said he "would" get something on sunday, and that day is over now... its the only logical thing to do.

Unless he has a time machine.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
He said he "would" get something on sunday, and that day is over now... its the only logical thing to do.

Unless he has a time machine.
you're completely right.. I totally second closing this topic..

If he ever really does get information he can open a new one..

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
finally someone other than me that understands how fake his topics are..

Hes tarted brawl talk to give out new info on brawl and it;s sytem, after 1 video he never posted again.. and now how does he defend himself from people saying it's useless now since brawl is out in weeks in japan?

Easy

He says that giving out new info was not his intention in the first place? really? New info was the only thing the first brawl talk had..

Now he comes up with this, hoping who knows what.. and replies with a simple "patience pls"..

Yea.. keep hoping people.. keep giving him awards..
Wow, you need to calm down and grow up, seriously. For one, he never guaranteed us any news, that's why the topic is Possible Bowser Jr News. If he couldn't get any news, I'm pretty sure he'd have told us the same, but he only asked for our patience, which means there's most likely still a chance that he can get the information, and I think I remember him saying that in one of last week's SMYN podcasts.

On that note, Gimpy addressed both this topic and "Brawl Talk" in the same SMYN podcast I mentioned. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something along the lines of there was only one more play/show and that after that show all the actors would be signing autographs and such, and that it would probably be his best chance to get any info out of Junior's voice actor. He also said that he'd been up in Washington for the last 2 or 3 weeks (I think), and when he came back down to SoCal he'd start up "Brawl Talk" again.

And if I remember correctly, Gimpy only gave us only a tiny bit of new info in his last Brawl Talk if he gave us any at all. For the bulk of the podcast he debunked rumors (alt. costumes rumors, rumors regarding Ike, etc.). So I don't know where you got the delusion that Brawl Talk was created to give us information.

But still, is asking for your patience that much to ask? Granted not everyone listens to the SMYN podcasts, but he posted only a few days ago asking for our patience. It hasn't been that long, and it's a whole lot better than no reply at all.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
Wow, you need to calm down and grow up, seriously. For one, he never guaranteed us any news, that's why the topic is PossibleBowser Jr News. If he couldn't get any news, I'm pretty sure he'd have told us the same, but he only asked for our patience, which means there's most likely still a chance that he can get the information, and I think I remember him saying that in one of last week's SMYN podcasts.

On that note, Gimpy addressed both this topic and "Brawl Talk" in the same SMYN podcast I mentioned. I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something along the lines of there was only one more show and that after that show all the actors would be signing autographs and such, and that it would probably be his best chance to get any info out of Junior's voice actor. He also said that he'd been up in Washington for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and when he came back down to SoCal he'd start up "Brawl Talk" again.

And if I remember correctly, Gimpy only gave us only a tiny bit of new info in his last Brawl Talk if he gave us any at all. For the bulk of the podcast he debunked rumors (alt. costumes rumors, rumors regarding Ike, etc.). So I don't know where you got the delusion that Brawl Talk was created to give us information.

But still, is asking for your patience that much to ask? Granted not everyone listens to the SMYN podcasts, but he posted only a few days ago asking for our patience. It hasn't been that long, and it's a whole lot better than no reply at all.

If he came in here and defended himself just as well I wouldn't have posted such things.

You can't expect everyone to listen to the podcast (especially when it's 3 hours long, I've got a life to live).

I don't feel like posting about this anymore, I expressed my opinions (and I'm not alone) and I don't want people to jump on the gimpy fan wagon just to prove me a impatient jerk because I wanted to express my thoughts.. because, unlike many others, I don't completely utterly undoubtely adore every single cell that Gimpy's made of.. Is that a crime?

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
If he came in here and defended himself just as well I wouldn't have posted such things.

You can't expect everyone to listen to the podcast (especially when it's 3 hours long, I've got a life to live).

I don't feel like posting about this anymore, I expressed my opinions (and I'm not alone) and I don't want people to jump on the gimpy fan wagon just to prove me a impatient jerk because I wanted to express my thoughts.. because, unlike many others, I don't completely utterly undoubtely adore every single cell that Gimpy's made of.. Is that a crime?
First of all, I already acknowledged that everyone doesn't listen to the podcast. Like I said, he only asked for our patience what, two-three days ago? That's not a long time ago, and that's not a lot to ask.

Secondly, don't jump to conclusions. I don't "undoubtedly adore every single cell that Gimpy is made of," I've never met the guy. I only responded to your post because frankly, you're kind of bugging me. I'm tired of people complaining when there's no reason to. And it's nothing personal, but your whole post was unnecessarily demeaning and immature. And you said yourself you have a life; I'm assuming you can find other ways of occupying yourself than posting your complaints on this site.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Any info even on ones that I'm not particularly interested in is awesome.

But uh.. Didn't read the entire thread so I'm probably missing out on something.

-Onyx

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so my attempts thusfar to communicate with her haven't really worked, but i'm gonna keep trying...

but so far, i've got no info *sigh*

T3h Kaiser

Smash Cadet
Gimpy ftw. People need to calm down and let the man do his thing; the fact that he's trying is obvious.

I'm honestly surprised you mentioned it before you actually had information. With the way the people on these boards act about rumors and heresay, it was a bold move. Nonetheless, <3 Gimpy 4 life.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
First of all, I already acknowledged that everyone doesn't listen to the podcast. Like I said, he only asked for our patience what, two-three days ago? That's not a long time ago, and that's not a lot to ask.

Secondly, don't jump to conclusions. I don't "undoubtedly adore every single cell that Gimpy is made of," I've never met the guy. I only responded to your post because frankly, you're bugging me. I'm tired of people complaining when there's no reason to. And it's nothing personal, but your whole post was unnecessarily demeaning and immature. And you said yourself you have a life; I'm assuming you can find other ways of occupying yourself than posting your complaints on this site.
I never said anything about you adoring Gimpy, nothing in my post was directed to you at all, so step down from the throne..

I appreciate the fact that Gimpy posted around here.. I can only invite him to keep trying! I'm pretty sure he'll do it considering the passion he has for Bowser and family..

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It think this thread should just be closed, theres nothing to discuss...
and if he ever gets info (which is unlikely) then he could just open it again... he is a mod afterall.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Not trying to be mean, because Gimpy is probably my favorite mod and is a great poster, but by the time he finds out, the game will likely be out lol. I had too sorry.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'd rather have Geno than Bowser Jr. personally, better they expand the roster with history, than add Nintendo's lazy version of the koopalings. My opinion of course.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
so my attempts thusfar to communicate with her haven't really worked, but i'm gonna keep trying...

but so far, i've got no info *sigh*
Are you intimidated by her beauty? jk!

Keep at it Gimpyfish, as soon as security isn't looking, that's when you should make your move.:cool:

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
Before she could give ant infromation to gimpyfish, a ninja star hit her in the skull, Gimpy turned around to see sakurai was the man that had killed her. The two proceded to have a karate fight. Right before sakurai was about to tell everything, his head was cut off by a sword, A sword used by shiergu miyamato, who then used ninja magic to dissapear

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Before she could give ant infromation to gimpyfish, a ninja star hit her in the skull, Gimpy turned around to see sakurai was the man that had killed her. The two proceded to have a karate fight. Right before sakurai was about to tell everything, his head was cut off by a sword, A sword used by shiergu miyamato, who then used ninja magic to dissapear
You totally win this thread.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
But if Sakurai died, there would be no Brawl. I guess Gimpy could take over then and place a Bowser head over all the other character's heads and put bowser in all there names!

Sonic= Bownic
Mario=Bowrio
Kirby= Bowrby

and those are just a few of the names I could come up with the name Bowser in them...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm closing this, i'll re-open if i get in contact with her through the theater, all thats going on is spam, i should've closed this a few days ago

*bowser jr fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom