• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Bowser Jr. News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
This gives me the idea of finding the voce actors of those characters I want in Brawl. :D

EDIT: They might have different voice actors. Sonic has like 5 different voice actors.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
What he said. Also, Bowser Jr's still has competition in Paper Mario and Geno.
Paper Mario? Don't forget 8 Bit Mario, Racoon Mario, Hammer Bro Mario, Bee Mario, and Ice Mario too. I'll never get why people want a character spot to be filled by a normal character just because they look different. Let's get 10 different Link's in Brawl to match all his different artworks and looks.

S2

Smash Lord
Paper Mario? Don't forget 8 Bit Mario, Racoon Mario, Hammer Bro Mario, Bee Mario, and Ice Mario too. I'll never get why people want a character spot to be filled by a normal character just because they look different. Let's get 10 different Link's in Brawl to match all his different artworks and looks.
Because Paper Mario is more than just a costume, it is its own sub-series where Mario has a unique look, moves, and charm about him.

And no, Paper Mario is not at the top of my list.

If they were to use a character from Paper Mario, they might as well use a unique one and not have another Mario clone.

And no, as a huge Paper Mario fan, I don't really think it needs to be represented in Brawl.

Bowser Jr. is an important Mario villian. I think he should get in, but that's cause I like him.

With villians people are stuck between whether series should get fair representation or should characters be added simply by popularity. If anything, so far its been done by popularity. Jr is much more popular than say, Black Shadow (who would be awesome by the way).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm not a fan of Paper Mario becoming playable either but he does star in several of his own games and has enough differences to differentiate himself from regular Mario. Still, like I said, he's basically the only Mario character besides Geno that doesn't currently have a ton going against them. Seriously, think about: Petey, Waluigi, Daisy, and Toad have been shot down and so has nearly every other Mario enemy that has ever had a playable role. Geno was the only Mario character that was mentioned more then once in Sakurai's journal and every Mario character besides Mallow that was mentioned only once have become ATs or have been given other unplayable roles.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Whoever created thi thread isa loser bcoz bowser junior is aint and never gettin in brawl.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
Im a competive brawl player too!! I gots my favrite character megaman commin to the brawl! Bowser junior cant **** with him!! Megaman beat bowser junior!!

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
would somebody mind showin tis nub a compet. vid of gimpy?

dud and also megaman ben pretty much deconfirmed (not in)

jr. still has his chance and gimpy is tryin to get insid infu. on him
im from lousiana ***** so shut the hell up

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Can someone please explain the appeal of Bowser Jr to me? He's so generic and lame as a character, he really isn't much better than Waluigi. It just seems to me like they came up with the concept of baby mario in Yoshi's Island and decided that they would just use baby bowser as an enemy simply because it was easier than coming up with a new villain, kind of like a means to an end if you get what I mean.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
You betta not be racist boy. I talks like that anyway so sucks my **** *****!!
How the **** does that make him a racist?

Can someone please explain the appeal of Bowser Jr to me? He's so generic and lame as a character, he really isn't much better than Waluigi. It just seems to me like they came up with the concept of baby mario in Yoshi's Island and decided that they would just use baby bowser as an enemy simply because it was easier than coming up with a new villain, kind of like a means to an end if you get what I mean.
Bowser Jr. =/= Baby Bowser, but I agree about Bowser Jr.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*tries to surpress a laugh because of how true it is*

So, seeing how Gimpy was banned, is there any way there will be any news about this soon?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Im gonna get ma boy osma on yu yu keep attackin me boy.
Holy crap dude calm down and read what you are writing. No one has attacked you and you are making no sense in any of your replies. Like people have said before: Gimpyfish is pro at this game and is a well respected moderator and also Megaman as no confirmation i Brawl. There still may be a chance but we will have to wait and see on that one. Calm down and quit attacking everyone else before a moderator starts banning you.

s for Bowser Jr being in brawl, maybe he would be a good AT or else maybe he will just be a random character in the background of a stage. Or as many are hoping he might just be a plyable character. Who knows. Gimpy will hopefully get some information on it. If not then we will just have to wait and see

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
HE"S NOT BANNED IT WAS A JOKE HE"S ON EVERY NIGHT. and there actaully is a diff. between baby bow. and jr.

he was actually da main boss in most of sunshine an cop. boss in galazy. (along wit his counter part shad. mario)
That wasn't Shadow Mario, that was Cosmic Mario. Yes, there is a difference and there's no proof that Bowser Jr and Cosmic Mario are one in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom