• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Oregon - The Jiggs (Mar. 8th, 2008)*Sig=Wrong* *GETTING CATERED!!!!*

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm going, but I'm not entering in singles because I'll just lose to Fox(even with a positive attitude[in fact, I probably won't be entering any melee singles tournament ever again for that reason]). So if there is anyone from SoOr who wants to enter, I'll give my seat in Josh's car to you.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
the only thing I can relate this to as a quote is the pig episode, where the pig gets launched across town, and homer keeps saying things like "it's just a little dirty. It's still good! It's still good!"
I was thinking more of when Future Bart comes to Future President Lisa's rescue when he says, "China, what happened to you? You used to be cool." (probably not verbatim since it's been years since I've seen that episode).

But I admit, I thought of the flying pig episode too.

Edit:
I just realized that my previous post may have never been sent (crashboards). Chances are I'm not going to be able to make this date. If you guys already saw me post that and it's just lost back amidst the Simpsons quotes, ignore this edit. I posted in the All is Brawl page too.

Balloon

Smash Lord
the only thing I can relate this to as a quote is the pig episode, where the pig gets launched across town, and homer keeps saying things like "it's just a little dirty. It's still good! It's still good!"

?
yeah .

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Timmy, sorry I couldn't have it on the other date. There were a lot of no comings on that date. Also, I couldn't even use that date becasue the person who was in charge said he is busy that weekend. Even after agreeing to it haha. So yeah I think you should really try hard to come.

T0MMY

Smash Master
apparently i'm a sad farter
lol
<3 your spoonerism

And, yah, we'll try to get up there for the event, but chances are we're not going to be able to make it now. We'll be stuck down here with Tudios and Shin, save us :laugh:

Jem.

Smash Master
You never got a new one? Or just want it back?
XD.
If it was a mini fridge arent those only like 90 bucks?

If I go I guess I'll ask about it, but someone from Oregon would have to take it home with them.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
You never got a new one? Or just want it back?
XD.
If it was a mini fridge arent those only like 90 bucks?

If I go I guess I'll ask about it, but someone from Oregon would have to take it home with them.
Aye, it's not a huge deal, just don't wanna spend the money when I could get the one I already own back... :laugh:

ATTN: Anyone from OR going to WA soon: Please consider giving my fridge a ride home.

Sheik Slammer

Smash Rookie
Peach Masta on Ryans account.

ATTN!!! So the person who has to keep look on the place is sick and is going to want us all out by 7-7:30pm. So we are going to have to finish it good. If I am a stickler about tournament matches and rushing them I apologize.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I played Brawl for like 6 hours straight and I wanted to go back to Melee a bit more than halfway through those hours.

Also if we can't finish the tourney before 7:00 or 7:30, go to Guy's house?

cmin

Smash Ace
cmax, hit me up on aim whenever you get this or something. i have srs business to talk about regarding fun

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
1. Jesse why did you call me?

2. Timmy am I still giving Eugene a ride?

3. Why am I not displayed as confirmed for this?

4. Do you have enough set ups for this? I only see 3 on the sign up list.

Top Bottom