• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Oregon - The Jiggs (Mar. 8th, 2008)*Sig=Wrong* *GETTING CATERED!!!!*

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
all right glad you guys can make it on friday.

Jem- You and Jaymie should come. Because this tournament is the rapist of OR tournaments.

Josh- You are off the list...wait

Red- Lets not bash WA people. They are super fun. You just probably had a bad experience, so don't worry about it. Just come to this one and don't worry about. Also, haha you don't need to worry about them leaving to get food. Since it's just a hunch, but I have a feeling there is plenty of that at this tournament :)

ATTN!!!

WE NEED CUBES WITH SMASH!!!
This is the only thing I am short of. I have like 11 tvs I think haha. We just need Cubes/Wii's with smash. So please to ALL of you. Bring your cube with smash and I will have tape there. So when you enter I will tape your name to the cube haha. If you are worried about your game getting stolen. It's in a church so God will smite them.

Red.

Smash Ace
Red- Lets not bash WA people. They are super fun. You just probably had a bad experience, so don't worry about it. Just come to this one and don't worry about. Also, haha you don't need to worry about them leaving to get food. Since it's just a hunch, but I have a feeling there is plenty of that at this tournament :)
how am I supposed to make it to The Jiggs if I'm in the hospital getting my appendex taking out?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
god **** binx, youve had ****ing forever to come up with 15 dollars. sell some blood or something. sell a game. sell your body. turn in some cans. do your parents dishes. all you do is john out of tournaments and now its your last real chance to attend one.

fifteen dollars is not a lot of money, you probably spend more than that on food a day. speaking of food if you come with no money dont expect to freeload, that ****s annoying.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Excellent work foodios excellent work.

Final ATTN!!!

All right so here are your last minute reminders

*Bring a can of food for BOTH doubles and singles.

*Bring your Gamecube or Wii with smash

*You are welcome on friday. Some people didn't know about that I guess :(

*Be respectful at the church. The youth leader will be in charge of being our chaperone, so lets be respectful.

*We all have to be out by 7 o'clock

*You can all arrive at 5:30PM on Friday.

Binx

Smash Master
First of all jayce $15 isn't a lot of money if you aren't 100% broke, my hours got cut from work 2 weeks before I expected it, we do take back cans guess what it's for Fuc*ing potatoes so we can eat okay? Yeah I know I have johns a lot but when its a serious one like no job no money if I had $15 it would be for gas money so Jessica can go to school or top fuc*ing ramen.

Seriously I'm not begging people all over for money, my parents help me out enough without paying my entry fee for a tournament, Smash is NOT that important. Yeah if I would have done better at the job before this one, or if this one didn't suck, or if I wouldn't have lost my wallet so I could find a new job sooner it'd be fine, but when you live with 3 other people and can't afford to eat you tell me $15 dollars isn't a lot of money.

Honestly I've had enough of this, don't ***** at me about smash, I love the game and I love coming to tournaments but some days I already have plans and some times I don't have money, I like seeing everyone and that's why I am going to make it if I can but I'm not gonna play in the tournament because I simply can't afford $15 and if I had $15 to spend, even from selling blood it would be better spent elsewhere.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Don't go. Get your shit together. Get a new job. You know what's really important and that's good.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Maybe you shouldn't have gotten married to a girl that you just met xD!

No, but honestly, I agree with Josh on this. Get your **** together, because smash definitely takes a back seat to surviving.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Guy watch your back. Think your base is well fortified? Debaser will have a little something to say about that.

cmin

Smash Ace
how about some GH3 or rockband at your place today jayce? my phone died

T0MMY

Smash Master
some of western WA is gonna ruin this tourney anyway.

Like that time at fingerbang 2, when eggz got abunch of oregon to come with them and the doubles tourney got ****ed, remember that guys?
They were just having fun and lost track of time. If they do that again I'm sure the host will probably penalize them so they'll make sure to be on time. At a more formal tournament you get DQ'd within minutes. But we're all friends here, so we're lenient. Just don't let bad habits form.

Balloon

Smash Lord
They were just having fun and lost track of time. If they do that again I'm sure the host will probably penalize them so they'll make sure to be on time. At a more formal tournament you get DQ'd within minutes. But we're all friends here, so we're lenient. Just don't let bad habits form.
Pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about. It had nothing to do with "having fun" or "losing track of time".

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Its likely that I'll be going with Eggz.

brawl has totally screwed with my brain. my habits are conflicting like crazy when switching between games. *pre-johns*

Top Bottom