• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Oregon - The Jiggs (Mar. 8th, 2008)*Sig=Wrong* *GETTING CATERED!!!!*

Jem.

Smash Master
lol no need to take a shot at my melee gameplay.
and ive been playing brawl nonstop like 2 days straight so ive already done a transition back.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Crap, I have rehearsal from 2:30-3:30 and I can probably get back to Portland at 4:15. Is there any way you could accommodate me and not start singles until I get there? I'm sure singles won't take three hours to complete we should still be out of there by 7:00.

Also, is there any way we could start doubles an hour earlier? If not, then I can't come to doubles.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Singles:
1) Eggz
2) DJ Combo
3) Silentwolf
4) Bladewise... wait, I think I tied someone for this spot... oh well, I dont remember.

Doubles:
1) Eggz and Bladewise
2) DJ Combo and SilentWolf

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? Shane and I are both mormon, of course we will inculcate it with our beliefs, it would be fair if we did it any other way.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Close to full:

Teams:
1. Shane and Teddy
2. Nate and Otto
3. Brady and Bart

Singles:
1. Shane
2. Nate
3. Otto
4. Teddy
5. Bart
5. Deva
7. Brady
7. Cmin
9. Fletcher

The rest i have no idea

cmin

Smash Ace
yeah i had fun getting my *** ***** by you silent baby lol

wow smashboards is gay

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right, thank you everybody for coming to the tournament. I would have liked a little more people but it is cool. I thought it went pretty smoothly and I will have brackets at the latest tomorrow. Now I will do some Shout Outs

Brady-Thanks for coming and thanks for helping clean at the end. As I said in our AIM convo. Ryan and I LET you guys win in doubles haha. I will try my hardest to get up to your tournament.

Deva-Nice Link (I wonder how many of those you have gotten haha) You are also fun to talk too.

Eggz-You are too good. Nice job on winning first. I never got around to making you the drink that tasted of orgasms and puppies.

DJ-Combo- Thanks for helping out with the money and such. Hope you enjoyed the tournament.

Silent Wolf- Didn't really talk to you much haha

Guy- Thanks for coming and we are going to need to talk about things with the senior project things

Bladewise- Nice talking to you.

Bart- We didn't play at all except for the doubles matches glad you could come though.

Minh- You should have stayed all night haha and you also should have had some of the delicious meals

JiK- Nice talking to you. I have never really talked to you except this tournament.

Sam- I don't think we said like anything to eachother haha

Wikipedia- Glad you were able to make it to the tournament. Sorry you got eliminated so early.

Jayce- You should have spent the night as well.

Kenjii- Hope you enjoyed the tournament since this took your virginity of tournaments haha

To anyone else I forgot. You are just teh gr8est.

Top Bottom